Ame Rates Every Pokemon's Cuddle-ability

Amethyst

• Global Mods

Now this is the kind of quality content we're here for.

Gen 1 seems kinda weak overall, but with a few real champions. Hopefully this series continues so we can find what is objectively the best generation, once and for all.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Seeing as Ame's final contribution to our "pokemon cuddling" conversation on the patreon discord was 11:21 pm EST, and it is now about 3:00 AM, I conclude it took Ame about 3 hours and 40ish minutes to do the appropriate research and make this post.  Time well spent, in my opinion.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Amethyst said:
  • Eevee- literally incarnation of cute cuddliness. anyone who disagrees has no heart or is secretly a reptile. 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10
  • Vaporeon- one of the best water types to cuddle, great size for portability, pillowing or snuggles. might dissolve into water as a prank but it's too cute to be mad at or take points off for it. strong friend. 11/10

I dislike Eevee a lot but love Vaporeon because it's such a reliable water type and in my opinion is the only Eeveelution that takes it's job seriously (this is from looking at it's face only). Vaporeon is 11/10 and that's perfect enough for me.

1 hour ago, Amethyst said:

Mewtwophysically cuddle-capable, angsty boy might need it but would never admit to it we'll say 0/10 for his ego but we know the truth.

I thought you liked cats...

ur wrong about Fearow

WRONG WRONG WRONG

drill bird is fuckign superb has big wings for hugging back and a cute comb for scritching I can only pray u see the light one day you poor misguided soul

1. Where are megas?

2. Will 2nd gen be in this thread? If not, please make a status update/announcement/ping me when it comes out

3. Why didn't Jolteon get a bonus point for being next to flareon?

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Corso said:

1. Where are megas?

2. Will 2nd gen be in this thread? If not, please make a status update/announcement/ping me when it comes out

3. Why didn't Jolteon get a bonus point for being next to flareon?

megas are in your heart. but not mine. sometimes.

jolteon is too pointy to get a bonus point. also i dont have foresight. that move weak aff bruhh

2nd gen added to the first post thanks for being patient everyone i may be capricious but i feel determined to give every pokemon the proper cuddle assessment it deserves 😤

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Amethyst said:

Chikorita-  little cuddle bean, vastly underrated pokemon maybe not a strong fighter but it is a STRONG partner! 8/100

tfw you try to support a not-so-well-loved pokémon by giving it a good cuddle rating but accidentally give it a terrible rating

• Haha 3

On 8/17/2018 at 7:55 AM, Amethyst said:

Azumarill- can make air baloons so if it's balloonishness isn't good enough for you it got you covered, just wants you to be happy, has the girth to make it happen, frenly bunny rabbit /10

I approve this rating.