Zeraora?

I am trying to get a Zeraora in Reborn. I am aware that all legends/mythicals are unobtainable, and that the only way to get them is through debug mode. I'd do this myself, but I was unable to access debug. (I know how to, just couldn't get it right) That means if i want Zeraora, I'll need to trade. If anybody has one, I have some Pokemon to trade, such as Shiny Meowstic, Shiny Bewear, and A powerhouse Level 95 Tangrowth.

Thanks!

468039399_HowAboutNo.jpg.cdb7f8a910e475f9b64488c0062be254.jpg

Be patient, iirc, E19 will be the last one and then you will be able to get as many Zeraoras as you want.
Just wait another year or so, its not that long if you dont think about that everyday.

... plus Im not even sure if Zeraora is programmed already.

2 minutes ago, TheLuca said:

468039399_HowAboutNo.jpg.cdb7f8a910e475f9b64488c0062be254.jpg

Be patient, iirc, E19 will be the last one and then you will be able to get as many Zeraoras as you want.
Just wait another year or so, its not that long if you dont think about that everyday.

... plus Im not even sure if Zeraora is programmed already.

Pretty sure it IS programmed in, just not got a method outside of debug to obtain it.

13 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

not got a method outside of debug to obtain it.

You dont need debug to obtain mon you want tho...
There are other ways too, trickier, but lot easier once you know what to do (this is not rpg maker method).

Screenshot_1.png.43e8d06dec9a279ff188f3e28b7c232e.png

NOTE that Im not willing to use or distribute this mon anywhere or supporting this method, its just smart playing with game code I learned in Pokémon Insurgence.

And Im pretty sure that it will be banned from online play anyway.

EDIT: @Princess Titania wow dude, use atleast spoiler for that video if it must be that huge