Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Spoiler: A certain dragon

wcv

Question

Spoiler

So I've been making my way through Episode 18 and I've found most of the event Pokemon and am working on a few others. But I can't seem to get an idea of where Poipole is, as I'd like a dragon type to replace Flygon (and doesn't overlap with the aces of any other characters). Anyone come across it? If so, any hints about where I should be looking.

9 answers to this question

Spoiler

I would wait until you get to Agate City. And I would fill out my pokedex with as many different pokemon as humanly possible. I would find someone who is interested in said pokedex and I would talk to her as much as I would find it possible.

6 minutes ago, Ross_Andrews said:
  Hide contents

I would wait until you get to Agate City. And I would fill out my pokedex with as many different pokemon as humanly possible. I would find someone who is interested in said pokedex and I would talk to her as much as I would find it possible.

Spoiler

Ah, okay. I had thought she was just Mega Stones.

16 hours ago, Ross_Andrews said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

whats the number you need because I have 731 and nothings happening

16 minutes ago, LeoYT said:
  Hide contents

whats the number you need because I have 731 and nothings happening

Spoiler

I'm at 728, but haven't found Bagon's event either (though this is probably just me overlooking something). Where did you find it?

5 minutes ago, wcv said:
  Hide contents

I'm at 728, but haven't found Bagon's event either (though this is probably just me overlooking something). Where did you find it?

Spoiler

theres a hidden path in charous mountain

48 minutes ago, LeoYT said:
  Hide contents

theres a hidden path in charous mountain

Spoiler

Oh...oh...

I knew I had forgotten to go back to something on that mountain.

Edit: Yep. I had noticed that cave but forgot to go back and investigate the inside more. Got my Bagon, evolved it into Salamence, and now I have my Poipole.

Edited by wcv