Trouble installing two mods

Arcanine

I successfully installed the SWM Modpack and would like to add the Additional Options Mod. The problem is the Additional Options isn't showing in-game. I changed the original script and installed the SWM one and have both Mod folders (I did not install the Additional Options script), but no matter what the Additional Options won't appear. I've tried to have both scripts, have only the Additional Options script in, and having the folder but not the script. Any help is appreciated.

I'm still struggling to get both mods working and now I can't get either to work alone 😕 I download and unzip the mod from the link, view in Google Docs, download to my desktop and extract, and then move the Mod folder into Data like I'm supposed to, but I can't get them to work. 

3 hours ago, Arcanine said:

I'm still struggling to get both mods working and now I can't get either to work alone 😕 I download and unzip the mod from the link, view in Google Docs, download to my desktop and extract, and then move the Mod folder into Data like I'm supposed to, but I can't get them to work. 

Both modpacks for Episode 17 need that their Scripts.rxdata is copied into Reborn\Data, overwriting the unmodded one; both use the same edit, thus it doesn't matter if you use the Scripts.rxdata from SWM or from Additional Options as long as you're using one.

When you've done that, every .rb file inside Reborn\Data\Mods will be automatically loaded and applied by the game.