End of E18 [!!!SPOILERS!!!]

Zro567

So what was with that message you get after completing E18?

Some unknown character starts breaking the fourth wall and talking about how you should be grateful for their help or something. They also mention putting in restoration points so I assume those will factor into the plot of the final episode.

Not to mention that you don't even get the title for E19 like you usually would in these previews.

Spoiler

There was that voice which said something similar about playing after you leave the area under the grand stairway and battle Dittoceus. At least that's what it reminded me of. I'm thinking it's either Lin, Terra, Shade, baby Arceus or some variant of these if it's going to be an in game character. Obviously it would be coupled with some massive reveal. Or maybe it is somehow related to in game Ame but I doubt irl Ame is just venting/joking around in the preview. It's gonna be somehow story related for sure.

Spoiler

IMO if its an actual character rather than just Ame trolling us, I'm thinking its the Arceus everybody wants to get their hands on. It wants to have fun by playing with the various pieces moving through Reborn, and as the most important piece of one side it can't let you leave the game early. Hence why you always have a way out. That could mean that Lin is effectively under the same protection, hence her general power. The difference is that she KNOWS this, while your character hasn't figured it out yet. And so she's exploiting it at every step. For the Arceus's game to end appropriately the two of you must end up facing on another.

On 8/11/2018 at 12:20 AM, wcv said:

That could mean that Lin is effectively under the same protection, hence her general power. The difference is that she KNOWS this, while your character hasn't figured it out yet.

The evidence that the Lin you see walking around doing things is some kind of illusion/projection/machine is overwhelming at this point. That's why Anna couldn't see her riding the Hydreigon. Why she can't be hurt, why she looks way older than the Lin who was at the orphanage, why she has narcolepsy (she falls asleep because nobody is controlling her at that point).

The reason I'm pointing this out is because it means that she can't be just a human like you who happened to figure out that she's immortal for plot reasons. Although it is possible that Arceus is the one helping you.

On 8/10/2018 at 2:18 PM, Commander said:
  Hide contents

I'm pretty sure it's just Ame messing with us and not an actual teaser as it is irl Ame saying those things. It is her game so she can do what she wants with us.

Spoiler

But that same voice was in the Void with the MC.