I'm bad at puzzles [E18]

epics50

Just now, epics50 said:

this seems to be becoming a bit of a trend

Hide contents

i cant seem to be able to progress in the glaceon espieon puzzle. i believe i need to get glaceon up on the stairwell somehow

Thanks Again.

Spoiler

having espeon use future sight gives you hints, sounds like theres a window that needs to be broken

Spoiler

Honey, the options "Future Sight" and "Wait Here" are gems~ Currently, a straight pattern is hard to give, but use those 2 options + Trial and Error. It took me around an hour to finish it. Future Sight gives a blurry image of where you should move or freeze things.

Break all the glass windows (they take you to different rooms even if it looks like 2 go into the same room) and you can make wait for you in most places (?) by clicking on it and telling it to wait there. That way you can put it somewhere where it would normally be trapped when you move things with Espeon to clear a path. The hardest part about this puzzle if you ask me was figuring out that the "wait" command exists. . .I thought Glaceon might jump down when I use a ladder like it did at the start of the puzzle but that turned out to be a waste of time.

3 minutes ago, Dshuks said:

How do you move things I just got Espeon and I'm lost. When on I press z while walking with Espeon near those white blocks around the area the screen goes darker and it makes a sound but nothing moves. 

Go up to the item and press z with an arrow key to show the direction for you to move the thing in.

Guys, I cannot command Glaceon/Espeon to wait in the lower section of this hall (under the molten raw glass stream) - is this bug or on purpose, to make it harder? I guess the latter, but wanna be sure. Trying to reach this:

image.png.3ac734421eb98a91d0e7e686549fbbc5.png

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out how to make them stay where I want, but still, isn't it a bug that I cannot command them to wait there, instead of swapping between them?

Maybe it's just me being a real dumbass, but when espeon is still prisoner and moves the first panel of glass so that you can smash the windows again, I can't enter because I sadly left my rock smash pokemon in the PC and can't now go get it again cause the path is now blocked. I don't see any other PC around and the only solution seem to teach rock smash to a pokemon in my team, although I'd rather avoid that. I can't even exit the fabric or something...