Choose Bonnie's Additional Pokemon "Mysteriously"

J-Awesome_One

Options For Bonnie's New Capture  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Help Bonnie Decide Which Pokemon She Should Capture In Her Adventure!

This poll is closed to new votes

Before I say anything, I think this is the correct place to post this. It's basically a continuation of another thread I made a year ago. Anyways, HI! What's up? It be me, J-Awesome_One! This is basically a continuation voting poll part of the original thread. (Which I will post at the end of this) Now you may look at this poll and be like "Well what the heck? The options are only Option #1, Option #2, etc." and you're correct. You're voting something completely blind but I know what it is. The options here are what Bonnie will catch when I finally do my written story of her in Reborn. Originally, I did add this question on the original poll but... Idk. It just felt weird to add a question to a thread I made a year ago. So I scrapped it from there and am doing it here. So enjoy and here's the thread this is made for. Before I forget, I'll close the poll here when I start the run. Enjoy! 😄 

I forgot to mention that each Option has 3 Pokemon within them. So Option #1 has 3 Pokemon, Option #2 has 3 Pokemon and so on and so forth.

I kind of forgot about this until you and Candy replied in the thread about it.  Wow, it's actually almost been a year since you put up the thread idea.

6 is a strong number, even if it's an upside-down version of the STRONGEST, 9.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I kind of forgot about this until you and Candy replied in the thread about it.  Wow, it's actually almost been a year since you put up the thread idea.

6 is a strong number, even if it's an upside-down version of the STRONGEST, 9.

Yea. It has been a while. But I'm confident it'll start before the 1 year mark hits on the original thread. And yes. 6 Options. I prob should have mentioned that every single 1 of those options has 3 Pokemon. I'm gonna go edit that now. Thank you for that @seki108. xD

12 minutes ago, Q-Jei said:

A quadruple equality between the options number 2, 3, 4 & 6... that will be tense!

Also, I chose the second option. I hope that the trip of our mascot from Kalos will be good and memorable 😉

Yea. It's nuts. I'm almost sure there hasn't been a 5th or 6th place since this started which is both intriguing but funny. xD

10 minutes ago, Candy said:

Why would anyone choose #4 or #6 😒 jk but #5 is leading the wae owo

Lol. Yea. I'm pretty sure 5 has been in the lead for a while now. It's something. Haha.

• 5 months later...

So I think I'm confident enough to say that this has been opened long enough. So I'm gonna announce the winner. Before I announce the winner though, Bonnie indeed is going to capture 4 Pokemon in my written story run. It's just that 1 of them I deff knew she'd be using on her team. That's why you all chose different options of 3 blindly. So, the winner is... #5 and #6. Which means it's a tie. So I'm gonna go to my phone and put in 5 and 6 and whichever gets chosen will be the ones she catches in her journey. And the winner is...

Zhzk2tK.jpg

NUMBER 5 IS THE WINNER! So thank you to all the people that voted. This was really fun and... Wait. You wanna know what the options were? Well... Alright. I'll tell everyone except for the 5th 1. You'll see that in the story.

Option #1 - Mienfoo/Maractus/Tynamo

Option #2 - Aron/Gothita/Mareanie

Option #3 - Sawk/Happiny/Frillish

Option #4 - Yanma/Trapinch/Timburr

Option #6 - Qwilfish/Crabrawler/Mudbray

So there were the 5 options that were not picked. I tried going for weird/cute/strong Pokemon because I think they fit with her. So yea. I'll see you all whenever the actual story drops. Stay Awesome!