Amethyst

[E18] Minor Errors

Spelling error ("Pokmon") in the first house up the stairs from where Lin flies off with the stone pillars. For reference this is the house where the sick woman is asking for Pokedex entries.

Also, I've literally just found this after posting but I checked the TV and the Breaking News with Gossip Gardevoir still plays with the "enduring rest" report regarding Agate. This comes after the whole shebang under the Devon Corp glass factory.

3.PNG

Edited by Elvenlore

love me some Pokmon. my bad.

----

I mentioned it to you already, Ame, but I still had the problem of music ignoring my volume setting after the intro and inside of battles. Jus' for the records.
new savefile an' all from the start.

soundeffects do adjust properly, it's just the music going IN MUH EARS. jus' like that. in capslock.

if either music or soundeffects are set below 13 (...12 to 0), they are muted. which should be a thing at 0, not 12.

On 8/9/2018 at 8:42 PM, Wheel said:

Went mining and the heart scale textures got messed up

RebornHeartScale.PNG

6ef77f678a1b339bac8109b9028c4c22.png

So here we have an issue with Vaporeon's Acid Armor, as seen below. Acid Armor's text is Poison Sting's text instead. As an Eevee lover, I must make this known! XD

79b19000dbaffbe84c948027f985d484.png

You can walk on this table in the Meteor hideout hut on route 4:

62Q6tQD.png

While facing south on these jumping stones on route 4 you can surf, but you will still be on the stones and can jump between them and then back to land:

cnDrqGA.png

Edited by Nicocchi

3 hours ago, Eevee said:

So here we have an issue with Vaporeon's Acid Armor, as seen below. Acid Armor's text is Poison Sting's text instead. As an Eevee lover, I must make this known! XD

Yikes.
The two are directly underneath each other in the file for moves and their descriptions, and I apparently copypasted the new Poison Sting description into both moves.
Didn't have time to test very thoroughly if everything is at its correct place.
Thanks to you and anyone else finding slip-ups!

1 minute ago, CrossImpact said:

Yikes.
The two are directly underneath each other in the file for moves and their descriptions, and I apparently copypasted the new Poison Sting description into both moves.
Didn't have time to test very thoroughly if everything is at its correct place.
Thanks to you and anyone else finding slip-ups!

Glad to be of assistance haha, and no worries!

Nature Changer doesn't work in E18. I tried to change my Bagon's Nature, but he still told me that i should come back if i have a Heart Scale, even though i have one in my bag.

4 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

Nature Changer doesn't work in E18. I tried to change my Bagon's Nature, but he still told me that i should come back if i have a Heart Scale, even though i have one in my bag.

The nature changer has been altered to now require 3 heart scales, but lets you choose the nature. the text should probably be modified to better reflect that though.

6 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

The nature changer has been altered to now require 3 heart scales, but lets you choose the nature. the text should probably be modified to better reflect that though.

Oh, i didin't know that, thanks for telling me.

I left Glaceon >under< the catwalk:

image.png.237ae30f9093c9e54478470dd96b4b32.png

When I proceed upstairs, it penetrates through the catwalk to the upper floor simultaneously - I bumped into him, cannot act on it, just blocked way:

image.png.05524c84645031e75012b14e23222106.png

image.thumb.png.c4f963b7885678dfec1df0ac6d38271e.png

The bit of water you can see at the top and bottom of this screenshot. You can't surf under the bridge from the top, only from the bottom (checked that you could surf from the bottom via debug) meaning it cuts off access to the hidden TM past it (unless I'm misunderstanding this and there's another way to get there and this is intended, but seems unlikely given you can go under the bridge from one direction and not the other)

NPCs on 8th floor of department store (both the guide and just a random NPC) talk about Friendship berries even though those have been moved down to floor 2, with X-items replacing them on floor 8

This cactus in Sugiline Cave B1F can be walked over.
I know the skulls that are "buried" in the edges of the dunes can be walked over as opposed to when they're on flat ground, but it does look quite silly to casually clip through a cactus.

Spoiler

99XDq8R.png

the location ain't a spoiler, but my blessed girl here sure is

Heard reports on discord of weird stuff with the new railnet things, although they didn't make a report, so I'm grabbing their screens and doing it for them:

image.png.ea219ff490210439143609f6a067f688.png

(these should be cracks, not blank tiles?)

image.png.a718f4898b3bbe18fedfe222f6567a4a.png

(similarly here?)

And the train outside apparently takes them back inside upon exiting, to this point:

image.png.75ff51bac1a26ebf7629019e8328bcd5.png

On Route 1, can stand on this tree tile. This is immediately to the left of the entrance north of Tanzan Mt., where you battle Fern.

aassa.PNG

So I was replaying from where I left off in Ep 17 on my laptop and everything was working fine. Then I got up to the battle with Fern within Aya's Gym and every time a turn ends I get an error. If you click ok it continues but once you KO the pokemon Fern wont send out the next one. 

581575f512ef71889375e4650d4a96ec.png

My friend is having issues progressing and you're suppose to choose your starter, but he chose squirtle. Nothing is happening, but when i chose mine chimchar the game was fine. He can't progress the game at this point. IDK what to do for him? (yes he has a forum account, but he doesnt use it.)

01cbabae3bae912dcba96f28e45625f8.png

7 minutes ago, PineapplePoke said:

My friend is having issues progressing and you're suppose to choose your starter, but he chose squirtle. Nothing is happening, but when i chose mine chimchar the game was fine. He can't progress the game at this point. IDK what to do for him? (yes he has a forum account, but he doesnt use it.)

@Tacos We've got another one of these.

@PineapplePoke I mean no disrespect, it's just that apparently picking Squirtle of all starters is exactly the cause of the issue.

55 minutes ago, PineapplePoke said:

01cbabae3bae912dcba96f28e45625f8.png

I can try and fix this when I get home if you send me their save file.  I won’t be able to get to it immediatelt but I promise in a few hours I’ll be able to fix it.