Manga Titles Are Getting Ridiculous XD

Hey guys! So I recently noticed a trend in manga works where the title will either be extremely long, will explain exactly what the story is, or both. Honestly...the titles are getting pretty ridiculous, but that's what makes it hilarious XD

Here is a recent one that I found:

Jishou! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life: B-kyuu Mazoku nano ni Cheat Dungeon wo Tsukutteshimatta Kekka  

............I'm sorry, what?! XD

That is way longer than it has any reason to be lol! In fact, if it was just Jishou! Heibon Mazoku no Eiyuu Life or even just B-kyuu Mazoku nano ni Cheat Dungeon wo Tsukutteshimatta Kekka (even that in itself is long) then it would be fine. But the actual title is so ridiculously long, it's funny lol XD

Is there any mangas or any other works that you guys have found that either was extremely long or made you laugh? Let me know! 

Edited by ProjectIceman
Changed Title

On 8/6/2018 at 12:21 PM, Elvenlore said:

Longest one I know and have read is C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control

What does your one translate to in English?

I was actually trying to find the translation earlier, but it wasn't posted on the site.

EDIT: Dear lord. I found another one - S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu or  I’m an S-Rank "Behemoth" Monster, but I’m Living as a Knight (Pet) of an Elf Girl

Another one: Ima made ichido mo onna atsukaisareta koto ga nai jokishi wo onna atsukai suru or A Story About Treating a Female Knight Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman as a Woman. Lol these titles man

Edited by ProjectIceman
Found another title