Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BluePearl

New here

Question

I'm new here and need help opening my game cuz it's giving me an error when it was working just fine last night

4 answers to this question

Hi there, am Lexi. If you wanna introduce yourself you should go up a forum to the Grand Hall proper, this is a subforum specifically for asking things about the forums.

And if you need help with game things you should go to the troubleshooting forum, here:

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/forum/46-troubleshooting/

Grab a screenshot of the error on your way over, it'll help out a lot with fixing up your issues if what issue you have can be seen.

1 hour ago, Kuro von Einzbern said:

Hi there, am Lexi. If you wanna introduce yourself you should go up a forum to the Grand Hall proper, this is a subforum specifically for asking things about the forums.

And if you need help with game things you should go to the troubleshooting forum, here:

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/forum/46-troubleshooting/

Grab a screenshot of the error on your way over, it'll help out a lot with fixing up your issues if what issue you have can be seen.

I can't upload a screenshot, and I tried that😥 it hasn't helped much

Hi BluePearl, I'm Lorisaur and I am pretty ignorant for what concernes technical issues. If I were you, I would start a topic probably, but I want to give you the silliest advice ever: click only ONCE the blue ball icon, if you click once to open the game and very soon once the window closes and opening it will always result in an error. Probably it has nothing to do with your issue, but I tried

Sorry, I don't know much about the game myself, so I can't do much aside from redirect you to the best place to ask your question and how best to ask it.

For a screencap, the forum has a system for attachments (the paperclip below the text editor), but I'd suggest you just use a generic image hosting site like Imgur. Upload a screenshot there and past the link in the forum editor, it should embed automatically.