Full Screen?

aje14700

I don't think there is to make it full screen at the moment, I can assume that it's true from playing other pokemon games (Serpentine and Raptor Ex) made through the same/similar program as Reborn.

• Administrators

Sven is correct, unfortunately. I don't know if that's a feature I'll ever be able to add, however... I also don't think it's entirely impossible. Just depends on if I can find someone who knows what they're doing enough to script it in. (My code-fu is weak)

• Like 1

I just press ALT+Enter and it goes full screen with the exception of large black bars on the bottom and right side of my screen. The black bars might be an issue with my monitor, but it's still good enough to sit and play from afar ^-^

I just press ALT+Enter and it goes full screen with the exception of large black bars on the bottom and right side of my screen. The black bars might be an issue with my monitor, but it's still good enough to sit and play from afar ^-^

oooooox.png

No probs :> The ALT+Enter was intuitive for me as a lot of the games I play and programs I use are also the same. Although it would be neat to have a windowed full screen or more resolutions available *w*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I was wondering if there was any way to actually alter the game's resolution without going into full screen?

Because, for me, medium size is too small to play properly, and large doesn't fit the screen.

I tried to use the Alt+Enter method, it just made the screen go all weird for a few seconds, and then the game was super zoomed in, with a whole lotta weird stuff going on in the background.

Alternative options for getting a bigger screen to play Reborn on, if you enter the options menu, you can choose to fit the screen to "Large" size, it's the last option before Cancel and will most likely give you the biggest possible screen.

(However, if your monitor can't handle that size, you might be missing a part of the game's screen.)

I was wondering if there was any way to actually alter the game's resolution without going into full screen?

Because, for me, medium size is too small to play properly, and large doesn't fit the screen.

I tried to use the Alt+Enter method, it just made the screen go all weird for a few seconds, and then the game was super zoomed in, with a whole lotta weird stuff going on in the background.

Necro!

Anyway, the way I adjust the game is by previewing it with the software called OBS.

Its and entirely free recording/streaming software which I also use for its actual purpose, but it doubles as a screen re-size tool.

Just add the game's window to your region, and make the actual OBS program window as big as you'd like the screen to be. You need to have the game selected to still play though, so if you only have one monitor this is limited. But I just put Reborn or any game off to the second monitor then put OBS's preview as big as I'd like on the main monitor.

If you're using a mac you can zoom in the screen the make Reborn look bigger. Not sure if this is true for PC, but that's what I do. There is an option to make the screen "Large" in the options menu as well. But on my screen there is a small black bar at the bottom because it doesn't fit on the whole screen.

The original post dates back two years, so this is outdated. As it stands, I don't believe there's any better option now.