Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Looking for Balm Mushroom

Racermannen

Question

Hello! I'm trying to do the Leftovers side quest, and the only item I have left is the Balm Mushroom. Alot of people say that it's in the Malchous Forest, however I can't find it. My guess is that I sold it without knowing that it would be useful later on. Is there another place to get the Balm Mushroom, or can someone trade me one? Thanks!

14 minutes ago, Racermannen said:

Hello! I'm trying to do the Leftovers side quest, and the only item I have left is the Balm Mushroom. Alot of people say that it's in the Malchous Forest, however I can't find it. My guess is that I sold it without knowing that it would be useful later on. Is there another place to get the Balm Mushroom, or can someone trade me one? Thanks!

I'm unsure you used to be able to get parasect with the mushroom or Amoongus but since the item chart was updated you cannot any longer from them, I can trade you a couple Leftovers if you cannnot find someone willing to trade or a mod or someone to place one in inventory

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Racermannen said:

I do have one that I can trade. Let me know when you are ready! Also, what is your favorite mon?

• Thanks 1

Just now, loveDBZ said:

I actually ended up doing the same thing, I almost forgot about that event, but now that I remember I'm a little pissed at past me, cause now I want Leftovers XD 

Well, same goes to you 😄 I can trade it! And whats your favourite mon? 😄 

49 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I'm unsure you used to be able to get parasect with the mushroom or Amoongus but since the item chart was updated you cannot any longer from them, I can trade you a couple Leftovers if you cannnot find someone willing to trade or a mod or someone to place one in inventory

I see, thank you for the reply!

18 minutes ago, luis said:

I do have one that I can trade. Let me know when you are ready! Also, what is your favorite mon?

That's awesome! I am able to trade now! My Reborn online name is Racermannen (and my favorite mon is Silvally!)

14 minutes ago, loveDBZ said:

I actually ended up doing the same thing, I almost forgot about that event, but now that I remember I'm a little pissed at past me, cause now I want Leftovers XD 

Ah that sucks lol

3 minutes ago, Racermannen said:

That's awesome! I am able to trade now! My Reborn online name is Racermannen (and my favorite mon is Silvally!)

Nice, Lets trade then! 😄 Sending the request

3 minutes ago, Racermannen said:

Thank you so much! And thank you for the shiny Silvally too!! 😄

Glad you like it!

Try using different memories on it and see how it looks 😄 I use it with flying memory (as you kinda can tell by the name) 😄  

Have fun!

2 minutes ago, luis said:

Glad you like it!

Try using different memories on it and see how it looks 😄 I use it with flying memory (as you kinda can tell by name) 😄  

Have fun!

Ah the electric one looks awesome!

Guest Relinquished

Methinks that in Malchous Forest, there is a hidden item BalmMushroom. At least, in episode 16.

Now, there is no way for it to drop, since the held items chart has adapted, to match canon 7 gen one. Visit the forest and spam Itemfinder.

4 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Methinks that in Malchous Forest, there is a hidden item BalmMushroom. At least, in episode 16.

Now, there is no way for it to drop, since the held items chart has adapted, to match canon 7 gen one. Visit the forest and spam Itemfinder.

The Thief method still works, that's how I got my Balm Mushroom.

Guest Relinquished
1 hour ago, CaptainMetal said:

The Thief method still works, that's how I got my Balm Mushroom.

You mean, you got one out of paras?

Guest Relinquished
1 hour ago, CaptainMetal said:

Jup

I thought those items could no longer be dropped... Wow, thanks for the info! 7th gen made paras lose the Balm Mushroom from its loot table, but thankfully, this seems to be an oversight (or helping hand) from Reborn devs! Now i have my hopes up for Lunatone/Solrock CometShard item, too; will check to see it they still carry it!

Finally, my mistake should be corrected, above... The BalmMushroom in the restored Malchous Forest, is a visible pokeball icon item-type, not a hidden one!

@luis I'm guessing I'm a little too late for the offer due to you trading with Racer, huh. pls let me know if i'm wrong though, I'm willing to trade, my username is loveDBZ and all my favs are pretty much caught, shinies, or not available yet so any pokemon is fine, this is all if the offer is still available. 

2 hours ago, loveDBZ said:

@luis I'm guessing I'm a little too late for the offer due to you trading with Racer, huh. pls let me know if i'm wrong though, I'm willing to trade, my username is loveDBZ and all my favs are pretty much caught, shinies, or not available yet so any pokemon is fine, this is all if the offer is still available. 

It is available! In that case I'll trade you one of my favs 😄 Let me know when you are ready for the trade!

25 minutes ago, luis said:

It is available! In that case I'll trade you one of my favs 😄 Let me know when you are ready for the trade!

That's awesome! I'm ready anytime, I'll stay active the rest of the day. Also Do you need anything specific that I could get you?

3 minutes ago, loveDBZ said:

That's awesome! I'm ready anytime, I'll stay active the rest of the day. Also Do you need anything specific that I could get you?

Then lets trade!

yes, anything that you wouldn't mind being deleted, like noibat or caterpie 😄 

Let me know when you are online!