Jump to content
Silent Chord

Pokémon Floral Tempus - Episode 3.0.4 Released!

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Swamp King said:

Hey guys, does anyone know where to find a roggenrola?

I am pretty sure that I have encountered one during this playthrough but I need to make a new save file in order to see the locations of gen 5 and higher pokemon....

You can find Roggenrolas in Ixora Cavern and you can find its evolution, Boldore, in Hokkaido Mountains.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the answer 🙂 Yeah Boldore was what I was actually looking for! It was the first pokemon I encountered when I walked in that cave!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if i'm not remembering correctly but i'm pretty sure there was either a move tutor or move relearner and another person who taught the 3 elemental punches. Would anyone be able to tell me where to find the person who teaches the 3 elemental punches if there is one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please, where can i find a meditite?

Edit: Already found it

Great game btw, already finished episode 3 and loved it, loking foward for episode 4, only complaint i have is about the 2 level that the enemies always have above you, this can make things annoying, specially when a pokemon that should't have been able to outspeed you do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2019 at 8:29 PM, DarkMasterKendall said:

how rare is pumpkaboo? been looking for one for a while and none has appeared...

It's a 1% chance to find in the ranch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Does anyone know where lobelia Island is? Also, is it possible to get 10 zygarde cells? 

Edited by Mefju

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dragon God Goomy said:

Is there like, difficulty select on this game? Please remind me because I think my game difficulty got switched after I updated the game..

There's no difficulty select for the gane. You probably just reached a point in the game where things started becoming much harder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aravind said:

my game takes a long time to save and its really annoying please help

Try the updated version of the game. There was a script that i removed that was causing the game to take forever to save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here's to hoping the next major release comes out soon-ish.............. maybe not too soon tho of course as you cant rush great works such as this but wether it does come out soon or not isnt of importance for me as i have stuff to hold me over until it does

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody know if kanghaskhan is available in the game?The guy who gives its mega stone is in the first safari map.But I have searched the grasslands and special safari map but havent found one.Never used a mega kanghaskhan so was thinking of using or will have to go with a mega lopunny.Any ideas were you get a lopunnite?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! said:

Does anybody know if kanghaskhan is available in the game?The guy who gives its mega stone is in the first safari map.But I have searched the grasslands and special safari map but havent found one.Never used a mega kanghaskhan so was thinking of using or will have to go with a mega lopunny.Any ideas were you get a lopunnite?

no clue on either tbh tho i do know there are a couple other obtainable megas in the game that are of decent value i.e aggron if the team needs a tank

 

note i did check my save and i do have the loppunite but i dont remember where i obtained it unfortunately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

no clue on either tbh tho i do know there are a couple other obtainable megas in the game that are of decent value i.e aggron if the team needs a tank

 

note i did check my save and i do have the loppunite but i dont remember where i obtained it unfortunately

Alright got a kanghaskhan from 1st safari zone but the old man gave me a trade stone so no mega kanga.Lopunnite found in marigold city.Now breeding for fake out,ice punch buneary.Heh.Need a reliable mega and I dont think anybody is as reliable as a mega lopunny.Made Reborn so much more enjoyable or easy 😛 its always good to have a pokemon who you can rely on no matter ther situation.Though must say floral tempus is easy compared to reborn,rejuve and desolation or may be thats because I decided to choose my flying type for this game in Gliscor who wrecked most of the gyms alone.

 

2 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

no clue on either tbh tho i do know there are a couple other obtainable megas in the game that are of decent value i.e aggron if the team needs a tank

 

note i did check my save and i do have the loppunite but i dont remember where i obtained it unfortunately

Any idea in which safari zone you can find a meditite

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still trying to find out how to evolve Pikachu into Alolan Raichu... Does anyone know where I'd have to evolve?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jay.P. said:

Still trying to find out how to evolve Pikachu into Alolan Raichu... Does anyone know where I'd have to evolve?

Use sunstone

 

21 hours ago, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! said:

Alright got a kanghaskhan from 1st safari zone but the old man gave me a trade stone so no mega kanga.Lopunnite found in marigold city.Now breeding for fake out,ice punch buneary.Heh.Need a reliable mega and I dont think anybody is as reliable as a mega lopunny.Made Reborn so much more enjoyable or easy 😛 its always good to have a pokemon who you can rely on no matter ther situation.Though must say floral tempus is easy compared to reborn,rejuve and desolation or may be thats because I decided to choose my flying type for this game in Gliscor who wrecked most of the gyms alone.

 

Any idea in which safari zone you can find a meditite

 

Alright I did some searching in the game folder to find it can be encountered in safari ice.After a little grind found one and Finally hard work pays 😛.I also found a shiny but with terrible evs and nature.Its beautiful though.Kinda tempted to train it but cant have negative speed mega lopunny.

bandicam 2019-10-11 18-16-07-959.jpg

bandicam 2019-10-11 18-16-13-283.jpg

bandicam 2019-10-11 18-16-19-621.jpg

 

Great game!Was wondering if the legendaries in the swamp quest work right now or we gotta wait until next episode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 7:40 AM, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! said:

Great game!Was wondering if the legendaries in the swamp quest work right now or we gotta wait until next episode.

That's for the next coming episodes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...