Pokémon Floral Tempus EX v1.9.4 - RELEASED | 12 GYMS + ELITE 4/CHAMPION

Silent Chord

• 2 months later...
On 10/29/2018 at 8:06 AM, ArcBolt27 said:

i found a bug when fetching faye for the S.S. gladiolous............. if the on-screen picnicker gets in the way of one of the team blight grunts the game seems to softlock

Thanks for letting me know! NPC's walk patterns are a bit iffy in RPG Maker so they tend to get in the way of events some time.
Hope you're enjoying the game anyway! And Please, if you have any other big issues please join our discord!

• Like 1

nothing else bug-wise altho i have noticed various key important trainers ive been on a losing streak to periodically actually getting stronger after subsequent losses ive been dealt.............. like one time the currently last gym their lead started at 57 iirc, by the time i got my win it was 58 or 59 >.> i figured it was probably some sort of averaging system based off my team's levels or something but regardless its a nice touch and not something u see everyday

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2018 at 1:48 PM, Silent Chord said:

Hello, I am Juno and Ice (or Silent Chord in this case), and this is my Pokémon fan game called:

dmQinVS.png

STORY

Reveal hidden contents

Your story begins in the Rialtra Region. You and your two friends, Faye and Del, are finally able to leave the Greenleaf Orphanage and can begin your journey through the Rialtra Region. However the crime rate in Rialtra is rising rapidly, and the police cannot keep up. On your journey, you'll meet Team Blight. Team Blight, a gang that works in the shadows, is causing havoc around Rialtra and is making the lives of civilians all around a living nightmare. Dark secrets hide beneath the soil of Rialtra. Will you be the one to uncover them?

CHARACTERS

Reveal hidden contents

Gabriel: KkGCI6a.png
Main male protagonist Pokémon Floral Tempus.
Azura:qsNOVaK.png
Main female protagonist of Pokémon Floral Tempus.
Faye:91peB54.png
Best friend of the protagonist. Outgoing and headstrong. Tackles any obstacle head on, and is always competitive.
Del:ctctqQL.png
Another best friend of the protagonist. Tends to stay quiet and reserved but is always willing to give a good battle. Cares about the well being of his friends.
Garrison:vs_Trainer74.png
A friend met on the journey through Rialtra. Garrison tends to take every situation seriously, and can sometimes be a bit clumsy. However when he has his sights set on something, he doesn't let anyone come between him and the end goal.
Marshal:Xo2dg44.png
A mysterious thug met along the journey. Seems to pop up everywhere, but he doesn't seem to have all bad intentions.

FEATURES

• The Rialtra Region: Explore an all new region!
  • Complete Original Story: An all new story tailored towards a more mature audience
  • B/W Repel System
  • Mega Evolution (New Mega's as well)
  • Pokémon up to Generation 7
  • Fancy Badges (By: Luka-SJ)
  • Elite Battle Systems (By: Luka-SJ)
  • New Shiny Pokémon (Courtesy of Amethyst and The Reborn Team)
  • New Pokémon Forms
  • Custom Made Sprites
  • Modular Menu (By: Luka-SJ)
  • Increased Shiny Rate: Increased to a 1% chance!
  • Pokémon Rangers: You can join the Pokémon Rangers to earn rare items that wouldn't be found anywhere else (Mega stones and such)
  • Level Balance:Gym leaders and important trainers are balanced to the level of your team!

SCREENSHOTS

Floral_Tempus.pngGreenleaf.pngOrphanahe.png
Lillium_Ranch.pngSparkling_Aria.pngPaeonia_Forest.png
Paeonia_City.pngGladiolus.pngIxora_Island.png
Dusk_Lycanroc.pngRoute_B.pngRoute_A_Sign.png
Professor_Avit.pngRoute_A_Trainer.pngLillium_Gym.png
Vs_Del.pngvs_Garrison.pngvs_Faye.png

DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Juno & Ice: Lead Development, Mapping, Events, and graphics
No. XII: Lead Graphic Designer, and mapping
Senpai Diego: Graphics, and mapping

Bug Testers:
Bluegavito
Winn3rBoy2

SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS

Magiscarf - Deviantart
Amethyst and the Reborn Team
IcyCatElf - Deviantart
Alucus - Deviantart
PeekyChew - Deviantart
Kyle Dove - Deviantart
Dewitty - Deviantart
CNC - Deviantart
Zetavares852 - Deviantart
Lark125 - Deviantart
ThatsSoWitty - Deviantart
xAlien95 - Deviantart
UltimoSpriter - Deviantart
Heavy-Metal-Lover - Deviantart
WesleyFG - Deviantart
XDinky - Deviantart
Newtiteuf - Deviantart
Erma96 - Deviantart
Hydrargirium - Deviantart
Poison-Master - Deviantart
Thedeadheroalistair - Deviantart
Shutwig - Deviantart
Asdsimone - Deviantart
Xxdevil - Deviantart
Steinnaples - Deviantart
Hek-el-grande - Deviantart
sylver1984 - Deviantart
NikNak93 - Deviantart
TeaAddiction - Deviantart
Cuddlesthefatcat - Deviantart
Gigatom - Deviantart
The-Red-eX - Deviantart
ChaoticCherryCake - Deviantart
rayd12smitty - Deviantart
GlitchxCity - YouTube
Zeak6464
 TapuFini
 SpartaLazor
 leparagon
 Bulbapedia
 Serebii
 M3rein
 BlackOutG5
 Rune
Rigbycwts
Rot8ter_ConeX
James Davy
Luka-SJ
THECubberx

Special Thanks to Smash27 - Helped us create the Logo. 

BUGS

• Large Screen Size: For some reason playing on large screen size causes graphical errors to happen within the game. (Eg. Lightning and the new game screen) 
  • When selecting your Pokémon from wherever. Spamming A before the Pokéballs show will crash the game.
  • Sometimes in battle when making the other Pokémon faint, they don't disappear correctly, and the sprite moves forward. You'll have to see it for yourself.
  • Playing in Full screen and using F12 causes a critical error and the game to crash. For some reason this also affects Rockruff to Lycanroc evolution. and crashes the game. (Need help on this)

FINAL NOTES

This game was made for fun by me and my friends at first. But as we continued messing around with Pokémon Essentials we decided to make a legit Pokémon game. While it may not be as good as some others out there, we as a team hope that anyone that play's our game finds it enjoyable and fun to play.

DISCLAIMER
All Pokémon battle sprites, and tiles are NOT MINE! If you use them please give credit to the original creators.

Most Overworld sprites were made by our team.
If you find any bugs please report them here. 

Thanks for playing!

Join our Discord to tell us about bugs!

DOWNLOADS

Episode 2 (4 Gyms Long)   | MIRROR

UPDATE

Episode 2.1.1 Update - Minor bug fixes and evolution changes. (Sligoo no longer needs rain to evolve.) | MIRROR

Replace the files in the update with the ones from the main game.

Do I need to download the episode 2 (4 gyms long) link and the episode 2.1.1 update?

@Silent Chord

So I've been meaning to play this for a while, I've had episode 1 downloaded for who knows how long, but now that episode 2 was released I thought 'huh...why haven't I played it yet?' anyways so far I love what you've done, the aesthetics are really beautiful, I've only beaten the first gym leader but still loving it.

So there's a really game breaking bug, I bought a water stone from the vendor in the second city to evolve my shiny eevee, but I can't access my bag anymore, I tried all different tricks to get to it; can't open it from the menu, can't give a pokemon an item, and I can't sell anything.

The following pops up when I try:

Spoiler

This is when I go to open the bag from the menu

Capture1.PNG.87a544b367640bd7432c06c75c4b11b0.PNG

This happens if I try to sell something:

Capture2.PNG.0ed2c45e8e3aa6d6ecbe371b566e33e0.PNG

Please help, I'd really love to continue playing this game

Game.rxdata

Edit:

I've found the problem, the game wasn't registering the chocolate smoothie I bought in the mart, and I've fixed the issue by reverting back to episode one to get rid of it and then coming back to episode 2. I wish you could fix this for future versions because those types of items are really interesting.

Edited by Felcatty
I resolved my issue

@Felcatty
About the first issue with the bag where it says invalid pocket, someone told me that they fixed it by updating the game correctly. By any chance are you replacing the files in episode 1 with the files from episode 2?

The second issue about selling items is one I'll look into. I've never seen the error before so I'll see if it comes from my end as well.

On 11/13/2018 at 11:39 AM, Kanne85 said:

How does pumbkabo evilve in this game? normally it is a trade evolve.

Pumpkaboo evolves with the trade stone in game.

@Silent Chord

No, I went directly into the episode 2 folder after copying the files from the patch, it may have been an issue where something in episode 1 just wasn't compatible with episode 2 but I never touch previous episode folders in case something (like this) goes wrong.

Regarding the update, I did go to the discord to see if anyone had a similar problem and I did see that one, so I tried reinstalling episode 2 and the patch but nothing changed. Unfortunately discord doesn't work properly for me which is why I stick to forums.

I had my suspicions that it was the chocolate smoothie only because I got my furret poisoned but the item never appeared in the bag during battle (the only time I could 'access' my bag). It was after this that I thought of opening episode 1's game.exe to see if I could get rid of new items, and it seemed to work.

In all truth I can't really ascertain what the problem is, when I went into episode 2 my bag was working fine but then it decided not to work after I bought: the chocolate smoothie and the water stone. However, it seems like buying those items isn't causing me an issue now.

Sorry if this is confusing.

Thank you for your help 😄

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:38 AM, The Only God said:

Started a playthrough of this game on my channel.

Pokemon Floral Tempus Playthrough

I'll be sure to check it out! Thanks for playing!

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 12:26 PM, CaptainMetal said:

Just started the game and I like it very much so far. Need a little help though, I kinda accidentally glitched myself into a stairway at the first gym and didn't know that this game doesn't create backups like reborn, sooo if someone could get me outa there 😅

Game.rxdata

It says that the attachment is unavailable. If you can re-upload it I'll be able to fix your predicament.