Pokémon Floral Tempus EX v1.9.4 - RELEASED | 12 GYMS + ELITE 4/CHAMPION

Silent Chord

15 hours ago, Swamp King said:

Hey guys, does anyone know where to find a roggenrola?

I am pretty sure that I have encountered one during this playthrough but I need to make a new save file in order to see the locations of gen 5 and higher pokemon....

You can find Roggenrolas in Ixora Cavern and you can find its evolution, Boldore, in Hokkaido Mountains.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if i'm not remembering correctly but i'm pretty sure there was either a move tutor or move relearner and another person who taught the 3 elemental punches. Would anyone be able to tell me where to find the person who teaches the 3 elemental punches if there is one?

Please, where can i find a meditite?

Edit: Already found it

Great game btw, already finished episode 3 and loved it, loking foward for episode 4, only complaint i have is about the 2 level that the enemies always have above you, this can make things annoying, specially when a pokemon that should't have been able to outspeed you do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Dragon God Goomy said:

Is there like, difficulty select on this game? Please remind me because I think my game difficulty got switched after I updated the game..

There's no difficulty select for the gane. You probably just reached a point in the game where things started becoming much harder.

• 1 month later...

here's to hoping the next major release comes out soon-ish.............. maybe not too soon tho of course as you cant rush great works such as this but wether it does come out soon or not isnt of importance for me as i have stuff to hold me over until it does

Does anybody know if kanghaskhan is available in the game?The guy who gives its mega stone is in the first safari map.But I have searched the grasslands and special safari map but havent found one.Never used a mega kanghaskhan so was thinking of using or will have to go with a mega lopunny.Any ideas were you get a lopunnite?

8 hours ago, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! said:

Does anybody know if kanghaskhan is available in the game?The guy who gives its mega stone is in the first safari map.But I have searched the grasslands and special safari map but havent found one.Never used a mega kanghaskhan so was thinking of using or will have to go with a mega lopunny.Any ideas were you get a lopunnite?

no clue on either tbh tho i do know there are a couple other obtainable megas in the game that are of decent value i.e aggron if the team needs a tank

note i did check my save and i do have the loppunite but i dont remember where i obtained it unfortunately

2 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

no clue on either tbh tho i do know there are a couple other obtainable megas in the game that are of decent value i.e aggron if the team needs a tank

note i did check my save and i do have the loppunite but i dont remember where i obtained it unfortunately

Alright got a kanghaskhan from 1st safari zone but the old man gave me a trade stone so no mega kanga.Lopunnite found in marigold city.Now breeding for fake out,ice punch buneary.Heh.Need a reliable mega and I dont think anybody is as reliable as a mega lopunny.Made Reborn so much more enjoyable or easy 😛 its always good to have a pokemon who you can rely on no matter ther situation.Though must say floral tempus is easy compared to reborn,rejuve and desolation or may be thats because I decided to choose my flying type for this game in Gliscor who wrecked most of the gyms alone.

2 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

Any idea in which safari zone you can find a meditite

5 hours ago, Jay.P. said:

Still trying to find out how to evolve Pikachu into Alolan Raichu... Does anyone know where I'd have to evolve?

Use sunstone

21 hours ago, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! said:

Alright got a kanghaskhan from 1st safari zone but the old man gave me a trade stone so no mega kanga.Lopunnite found in marigold city.Now breeding for fake out,ice punch buneary.Heh.Need a reliable mega and I dont think anybody is as reliable as a mega lopunny.Made Reborn so much more enjoyable or easy 😛 its always good to have a pokemon who you can rely on no matter ther situation.Though must say floral tempus is easy compared to reborn,rejuve and desolation or may be thats because I decided to choose my flying type for this game in Gliscor who wrecked most of the gyms alone.

Any idea in which safari zone you can find a meditite

Alright I did some searching in the game folder to find it can be encountered in safari ice.After a little grind found one and Finally hard work pays 😛.I also found a shiny but with terrible evs and nature.Its beautiful though.Kinda tempted to train it but cant have negative speed mega lopunny.

bandicam 2019-10-11 18-16-07-959.jpg

bandicam 2019-10-11 18-16-13-283.jpg

bandicam 2019-10-11 18-16-19-621.jpg

Great game!Was wondering if the legendaries in the swamp quest work right now or we gotta wait until next episode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Regina Dracones said:

Decided to restart this since Episode 3 is out and its looking really good so far. One thing I can't figure out is though, the quicksave- you press F8 to save, but then how do you reload the save afterwards? 

Just restart the game but do not press F12 to soft-reset. That won't work. 

5 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Just restart the game but do not press F12 to soft-reset. That won't work. 

Yeah, I tried that after pressing F12 didn't work but that doesn't do anything. I just go straight back to the menu screen where I can see the continue for my normal save prior to the quicksave. That's alright though, I don't need to quicksave that badly, was just wondering where I was going wrong with this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm playing this game for a while now and I like it a lot. I love that is difficult and stuff.
Recently I came in the city of gym leader ace and I saved my game in a building. While walking out of that building my game crashed asking me to save it, and sadly I did.

Now when I try to restart my game it says; The map is corrupted the game cannot be loaded. So I have to close it again. My question is, is there a way I can fix this or something? I mean I have like 10 pokes at the level of 60 or above that I trained to have a diverse selection of things. This way I can arange my team the best way possible to beat those who are hard to beat. I mean I'm hardly interested in starting it all over again (considering all the hours I put into the game, and it is rather difficult so you beat it by trail and error). So please can somebody help me?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I started playing this game two weeks ago or so. I has been amazing so far! Congratulations to the developers, you've done an amazing job!

I wanted to ask for some help. I'm currently stuck right before the Flying type gym leader. I'm doing the quest in which there is a man who want to move from one city to another and he wants me to show a Medicham to him.

I've looked in the Pokedex where to find a Meditite and it says in the Safari, but I've been 5 times to each of the Safari biomes and I still haven't found a Meditite. Is it a bug or am I extremely unlucky? If that's the case... can someone tell me in which biome there are Meditites?

Thank you :D