Pokémon Floral Tempus EX v1.9.4 - RELEASED | 12 GYMS + ELITE 4/CHAMPION

Silent Chord

Toxic poisoning doesn't seem to work. I laid out 2 layers of Toxic Spikes, opp switches and the game says it's badly poisoned, but the damage doesn't increase.Toxic poisoning doesn't seem to work. I laid out 2 layers of Toxic Spikes, opp switches and the game says it's badly poisoned, but the damage doesn't increase.

i did one of the missions that require 7 badges to start (the one that talks about nebby (cosmog) and when i go talk to one of the people the NPC mentions it freezes (specifically the person researching zygarde)

also note i havent completed that side quest yet so idk if the other side quest freezing the game has anything to do with that or not

1 minute ago, GriffinO1 said:

If I may ask, around how far into development is this game? I saw someone say they needed seven badges to do a quest that they did.

7 badges is all thats available atm and until u get all 7 specific sidequests will be undoable

Just now, ArcBolt27 said:

the badge case should say it all............. tho it is a rather odd number tbh

I haven't actually downloaded the game yet, and I assume your referring to the one in game. So do you mind telling me the number?

Just now, GriffinO1 said:

I haven't actually downloaded the game yet, and I assume your referring to the one in game. So do you mind telling me the number?

12 badges, and as i said it is a rather odd number as most fan games either follow the typical 8 badge trope or go for a full 18

42 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

12 badges, and as i said it is a rather odd number as most fan games either follow the typical 8 badge trope or go for a full 18

True, but hey, it's better than eight in my opinion.

40 minutes ago, GriffinO1 said:

True, but hey, it's better than eight in my opinion.

Is there a progress bar anywhere on this thread for updates like Reborn has?

Just now, GriffinO1 said:

Is there a progress bar anywhere on this thread for updates like Reborn has?

i dont believe so, i keep tabs on it both here and on pokecommunity just to be safe but generally one if 1 gets updated the other does as well near immediately and with 3.0 being a recent update i'd wager a few more months (probably august or september give or take) before the next release tho that is just a rough guesstimate

1 minute ago, GriffinO1 said:

I meant last July, I though it said it released July 2018.

nah 3.0.1 and its predecessor 3.0.2 was released around a month ago give or take a week roughly it added 2 new badges, a bunch new areas, some more mega evolutions became available as well as some more backstory on stuff that is tied to the MC and their 2 companions they have at the start

Hey guys, does anyone know where to find a roggenrola?

I am pretty sure that I have encountered one during this playthrough but I need to make a new save file in order to see the locations of gen 5 and higher pokemon....