Top 10 Favorite Pokemon

Burningchill

Here is my top 10 Favorite Pokemon. I have excluded starters  for a different topic in the future.Please share your favorite pokemon as well:

Number 10: Arcanine

059.png.8883810c2ebce448c24b6279849a9ec5.png

Cool pokemon and it also reminds me of my red-haired husky,

Number 9: Farfetch'd 

083.png.220eaba1049bf7a56ff1b663d6911dbd.png

It's the pokemon version of Daffy Duck,

Number 8:Quagsire

195.png.81e28f6305b3bf41aa406ec48cb0f3f1.png

He took hyper beams from Lances Dragonites like a champ and retaliated with ice punch in my pokemon crystal playtrhough,

Number 7:Scyther

123.png.3ae22e2fce6c95c1fed1ae9af3ff8d61.png

I prefer Scyther over Scizor in design, i wouldn't give up on his blades,

Number 6:Gyarados

130.png.1a4d7d7cb665397acbe67f390d7330f1.png

Do I need to explain why i love this giant serpent?I love badass pokemon

Number 5:Gallade

475.png.33417565ae4c219875f729ec64fdf305.png

I prefer physical atackers and here we have psychic/fighter type pokemon that is entirely awesome,

Number 4:Gliscor

472.png.c53b2764e80542df457f361d96173897.png

I never played pokemon platinum without this beast,

Number 3:Electivire

466.png.1fa317f82901e29fe3a5fcf1ebb5bae6.png

A physical electric type with a beastly design, yes please,

Number 2:Garchomp

445.png.f02c0a02de039c92042f9c779284557a.png

This perhaps the best dragon in the series, even surpassing his own mega-evolution,

Number 1:Lucario 

448.png.0e0283fd1a479740cfb70af6fbce651a.png

Great figthing type with an awesome design and enough power to scare any adversary.

Thank you for viewing my post.

It will be a top 11 but :

Number 11 

Spoiler

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "yveltal"

Number 10 :

Spoiler

Image associée

Number 9 :

Spoiler

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "magnezone"

Number 8 :

Spoiler

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "salamence"

Number 7 :

Spoiler

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "tyranitar"

Number 6 :

Spoiler

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "milotic"

Number 5 :

Spoiler

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "silvally"

Number 4 :

Spoiler

Image associée

Number 3 :

Spoiler

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "espeon cute"

Number 2 :

Spoiler

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "typhlosion"

Number 1 :

Spoiler

Image associée

These tend to change around but:

1. Sableye

2. Slowbro
3. Crobat
4. Scolipede
5. Sawsbuck
6. Furret/Lopunny (these two specifically jump around a lot)
7. Roserade (thanks for pointing that out)
8. Gastrodon
9. Pachirisu
10. Dialga

Edited by Chiko

1: Gardevoir

2: Roserade

3: Lycanroc

4: Chandelure

5: Bisharp

6: Lucario

7: Gallade

8: Zoroark

9: Scizor

10: Yanmega

also, @Chiko Roserade also has Number 6, while technically it should be number 7

Spoiler

2472-Shiny-Gliscor.png

I use to like Gligar back in the gen 2 days,, so hearing it got an evo was such a great surprise. Gliscor does NOT disappoint and is always a blast to use, it can either turn into an earthquaking/acrobating wrecking ball or just act like a total dick sippin poison tea while the foes frustrates themselves to death trying to take down this tough bastard. Also while gligar admittedly looks a tad dorky, Gliscor opts for a much sleeker and cooler design,  Truthfully it doesn't look much like a ground type(looks more like dark/flying) but neither did Gligar TBH. Gliscor is awesome though, love this guy.

Number 9

Spoiler

tumblr_nrqhjfAe5g1un95hzo1_r1_500.png

The edgiest pokemon ever, this guy won me over at first sight. His design screams badass, his typing is unique and thematically awesome, and while getting him is a journey for sure he can kick some serious butt if need be. He manages to be one of my favorite steel and dark types.

Number 8

Spoiler

Ferrothorn.jpg

The pincushion forged in the fires of hell(actually he hates fire), this guy is a monster. Probably one of the most useful pokemon ever and a total pain to be up against, I freakin love using this guy especially in gen 5 where he could just cockblock everything. He plays both his type's strengths very well and has a bunch of neat tricks, even using his horrid speed as one of his greatest assets. Curse/gyro ball from this guy just hurts, and unlike that pansy steelix ferrothorn's attack power is actually solid. Like on paper you'd think ferrothorn would be boring but he's one of the funnest pokemon to use IMO.

Number 7

Spoiler

rotom_kitchen_by_yellowpin.jpg

Rotom rocks, and is just such a great pokemon. Simple yet standout design, a subtle Pulseman homage, a cool gimmick that gives good results, a lot of fun to use and just a charming and fun pokemon that I can't help but love. I feel like Rotom should get some new battle forms though, I always loved the idea of him becoming a TV or game console.

Number 6

Spoiler

EducatedIllEyelashpitviper-max-1mb.gif

As someone who finds pikachu overrated and overplayed, having  a pokemon as "The antipika" seemed genius to me. While a dark/electric evil pikaclone could've achieved this GF being the mad men they are went with a fresh ghost/fairy and made Mimikyu a pikachu-obsessed unseen horror who's desperate for friends and imitates pikachi via a shoddy disguise and a wooden club for a tail. It's not just amazing execution there either, but in battle its disguise ability makes it great to use and an absolute PITA to fight(hello Shade), with mimi basically getting a free turn to do whatever it wants: trick rooms, buffs, tricks, whatever. In the SM games I found mimi to be one of the most challenging  totems(especially for my psychic monorun...ugh swept me at least 7 times straight) and an absolute monster for battle tree. GF struck gold with this little guy. 

Number 5

Spoiler

cb69e0eb4c1068c51f13aa9ca950dcce.jpg

The early bird emperor, Staraptor is the bossest bird whoever birded his way into existence. This guy played a huge role in me getting back into pokemon, as I was THAT impressed by him first run through Diamond, especially considering how dorky starly/staravia looked. And that cry. That cry, Ugghhhh such an amazing pokemon.

Number 4

Spoiler

QiD5Mjq.jpg

DAS QUEEN. Maaan fem-mons tend to be pretty good looking IMO but Alola brought us some of the best ones yet. Primarina, salazzle, and Tsareena all knock it out of the park(okay so Primarina is debatable but it's pretty effeminate looking) but Tsreena might be my favorite. Her stance and mannerisms rock, she' can hit hard or play support, and while Lilligant and Bellossom did the "plant waifu" aesthetic before Tsareena outdoes both of them for me personally, as she feels like she's out to dominate and trample  fools whereas the other two are more cutsey and dainty looking. 

Number 3

Spoiler

b0ddf95734ef89d05f657d41f5ce7285--pokemo

My favorite starter, and my favorite fire type. This guy helped me get back into pokemon, and every diamond playthrough I've done he's been a beast. Infernape is just freakin awesome with a great design and one of the coolest sun wukong inspired characters in videogames. Also he sort of resembles Star Platinum a bit too.  Not sure if it was intentional but accidental Jojo references are cool too.

Number 2

Spoiler

scrafty_by_sharkjaw-d4mue7g.jpg

THUG LIFE but no really Scrafty is incredible. Great to use(well fairy certainly did a hamper on him), creative design and concept, cool type mix, and just oozes personality and charisma. I love using Scrafty on playthroughs as it always delivers and feels like a pokemon that GF just got right on all aspects...well I feel like it should learn sucker punch but alas. Scrafty was my favorite pokemon for a long time and still is to some degree despite the nerfs. 

Number 1:

Spoiler

mega_lopunny_vs_mega_gardevoir__by_danie

Megalopunny is probably my favorite pokemon now in days. While I have mixed feelings on megas, Megapunny IMO is the mega executed perfectly: take a pokemon lacking in potential and turn it into something great, while building on its design in an interesting direction that freshens it up, or at least makes it cooler(as in Lucario's case). I already liked regular Lopunny, but Megapunny improves it dramatically and makes it really stand out not just among megas but pokemon in general. The idea of her turning from a playboy bunny esque thing into this female ripped tights aerobics fighter is pretty rad, and her stats went from ho hum to efficient killing machine, not to mention putting the scrappy ability to better use than anyone else. Lopunny always had a cool moveset but lacked the stats to back it up, something Megapunny fixes. While gen 6 is my least favoritte generation pokemon wise, I have to give credit where it's due: mega lopunny is one of GF's finest creations. Love this girl.

10. Granbull

Honestly, I just love the aggressiveness of this Pokemon. Plus, with the fact that it's a Fairy Type and how fearsome it looks? Idk but that just pulls me towards this Pokemon.

9. Flygon

Before 6th Gen came around, this was my favorite Dragon Type Pokemon. It looks really cool. It hits hard and is respectably fast. Although, I do wish it had gotten a Mega and been a Bug/Dragon type but I can't get everything.

8. Snorlax

Hey! It's me in Pokemon Form! Haha. I wonder how many people have used that joke so far? Anyways, I just love this big ol' eating machine. The anime actually won Snorlax over for me. It's bad ass whenever Ash decides to use it on his team.

7. Alolan Sandslash

I'll admit, I didn't think much of Alolan Sandslash when the game 1st came out. I just thought it was there to be different and cool. And then USUM came out and I wanted to try to use Pokemon I haven't used. So I chose Alolan Sandslash and... wow. This thing is just way too awesome. It's super strong and, I'll admit' super cute. That's 1 of the reasons I really liked it.

6. Gourgeist

This Pokemon used to be on my Top 6 but a certain Pokemon came out and now it's my #6 fav Pokemon. (Before anyone says anything, yes. I know this is the 6th spot and this would technically count as the Top 6 but you'll see why this isn't the case later on.) Anyways, it was a bit of the Anime and my curiosity of this Pokemon. This Pokemon has in fact made me enjoy using 2 turn moves and appreciate them more. And who doesn't love its design?

5. Weezing

The Anime, James and many of the amazing moves it can learn. Need I say more?

4. Decidueye

This Pokemon is what made me want to replace Gourgeist. It's the design, the moveset. It's just so cool to me.  And the fact that it shoots arrows is pretty awesome too.

3. Clawitzer

I love this Pokemon cus I just love pretending that I'm like whipping out and really weird gun whenever I use it... Yes. I am being serious. I mean yes. It has HIGH Special Attack and it's ability is amazing but... It's an animal with a weird gun for a hand. Pew Pew!

2. Gliscor

This guy. This guy right here. I love him. The Anime won me over with this boy. Always being so clumsy and most of the time with his tongue out of his mouth (Btw, that's why I always nickname my Gliscors TongueClumsy or vice versa). Plus, it looks so cool, really strong and physically defensive. It's so damn AWESOME!

1. Arbok & Goodra

So my favorite is... 2 Pokemon. That's right. I'm 1 of those people that have 2 favorite Pokemon. Might be stupid but I can't choose between the 2. If I could, I'd fuse them together to become... Ardra or maybe Goobok… I like the 2nd 1 better. Anyways, I'll explain with Goodra 1st. It was the Anime. Or should I say the Japanese version of the anime. Goomy to Sliggoo to Goodra, the voice sounded awesome. I try to avoid the English version of it's voice. It is not cute which Goodra is. The Episode where it used Rain Dance to evolve (which is not how it can evolve but I can let it slide) is what really won me over with that Pokemon. The cry, the visuals, the music. Ugh! And then there it was. The strong, bulky, cute Dragon Type Goodra and fucked up Team Rocket with Dragon Pulse. Best Pokemon Ash has ever owned... Anyways, onto Arbok! Again, it's the Anime and I just miss seeing it be a regular on tv with Jessie. I miss it. It needs to return! Dx It's weird that this is tied as my favorite Pokemon because I am fucking TERRIFIED of snakes in real life and yet this beast is half of my favs. But yea. There you go. 🙂

1. Glaceon.

2. Gardevoir

3.Honchkrow

4. Bisharp

5. Hydreigon

6. Rotom

7. Metagross

8. Tsareena

9. Cinncinno

10. Lilligant.

Runners up: Weavile, Delphox, Primarina, Charizard, Houndoom, Absol, Braviary.

Hmm...looking at the list I hadn't realized that almost half of my ten favorites were from Gen V, and there are a lot more dark Pokemon than I would have expected.

okok my turn~

Spoiler

1255484560_2018-07-25(9).png.1b5a0edd18ef55fdda5338ec6ab27558.png

No 10: ah I can still remember my ten year old self calling it cool during my first Diamond and Pearl playthrough and rekting Cyrus's team after picking a Razor claw at his base Yaksini is only number 10 because i didn't get to use her very much in this game but eh time will tell.

Spoiler

1278376372_2018-07-26(1).png.43e6f99af1dd195ca6d8189c02a6b46e.png

No 9: Okay this one i was not expecting it, at first when i first saw it i was like "Meh i will never use this crap" but i gave it a try because she is from my fictional Mom(2nd best mom becuz best mom is Tesla) and i was genuinely surprised by how good she is especially at the psychic gym. hopefully i can use Mega Mawlie at version 11 and Thanks Nancy for saving my life and giving me Carmen.

Spoiler

1125783147_2018-07-26(6).png.8f60db059b41d3ddaeae179c6a4c5a77.png

No 8: Another pokemon that i think i will never use at first i only use it because i need a fairy type for that Garchomp battle,but the more i use it the more i appreciate it as she also help me through tough times .Thank you Maia you may look ugly but your one of my best.

Spoiler

2029879203_2018-07-26(4).png.9d27fbed17fdbbc07dc9b9c408e0b659.png

No 7: Another fairy type the reason Inari is here because i like foxes and she is OP especially against Terra as she never get to RAWR me Ha suck it Terra .Inari also helped me when i am in a pinch as well like that time i whip Ferns ass and beating Amaria She is better that Deliverance  YOU GO GIRL!!

Spoiler

606189207_2018-07-26(7).png.cd9493f71850b077f24fca63621b712d.png

No 6 : I never play pokemon sun and moon because lack of 3DS but thanks to pokemon reborn i can use this killing machine o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o i also like its shiny sprite. I got to admit i was horrified at first when i found out the requirements to get Phantom because i was kinda attached to my Luxray and Unfezant (he is really good at my white playthrough) it was kinda sad that Nadine had to die for it ... Overall Phantom ia a great asset to the team as it can change typing and help me with a lot of gyms (。^▽^)

Spoiler

432807645_2018-07-26(2).png.a27ba2645d62bc3ca9f8c3e4ba9f24df.png

No 5 : Again it is because i like Foxes and also he reminds me of my Black/White husbando N ferriswheelshipping for life anyway i like its ability illusion as it tends to trick the enemy into using non super effective moves on him Mercurious may not be as helpful as Carmen but i enjoy using him during battle especially during my Black/White/Black2/White 2 playthrough \( ̄︶ ̄*\))

Spoiler

1589448598_2018-07-26(10).png.250914c44a3a4afe93c9eb6fc504d410.png

No 4: Both Akihiko and Mitsuru(Reborn) are my go to pokemon when i did not choose a fire type starter ,I love my fire doggo so much and i feel it was worth it when i level up my Growlithe to level 45 and watch it evolve into a mighty Arcanine .It feel soooo good when i sweep Angie's and Serra's team with this fella, i always have one of these in my playthrough too bad they will be replaced by better fire pokemon in later game

Spoiler

636331022_2018-07-26(9).png.14500284907a8cb04cc7a1a83b81088b.png

No 3:Of course i must have an eeveelution in my favorite lists i choose Pazuzu because i am lacking Dark types in my team and it was worth it because holy crap this thing is tanky as hell. i remember Pazuzu  tank a focus blast from an alakazam once also battle with Luna's Cheshire to see who has the better Umbreon . As always im glad i decided to evolve you so proud of you

Spoiler

1844108183_2018-07-26(8).png.8dc54aece5a7d604456e003edaba092c.png

No 2: Would you look at that another Fairy type! Anyway i guess Orpheus is here because i have been using Gardeviors for so long ,like i caught my first Ralts in pokemon R/S/E and then in D/P/P too bad you can't catch one in gen 5 oh well.Orpheus has been a great team member even though you can get it after the city restoration which to me is sooo late in the game he might be useless against Titania but Damn was he useful in my battle with Amaria ,shout out for Orpheus as he OHKO all Amaria's pokemon Except Deliverence.

Spoiler

1907359027_2018-07-26(5).png.c9dac5e99d2f2076de11ae1e1a04ddc4.png

No 1: Aaand my number 1 pokemon that isn't a starter is RAWRCHOMP what a surprise . Anyways as you all know Garchomps are psuedo legendaries which is totes awesome I remember always fighting Cynthia's Garchomp with mine every D/P/P playthrough .you would think i would get a phobia for Garchomp after being curbstomp by one in pyros mountain HAHA NOPE okay maybe a little But Satanael is really useful against Titania also using her is really fun IF ONLY YOU HAVE EARTHQUAKE DAMMIT 

• 1 month later...

I'm the kinda guy who can't choose so there may be quite a few more than 10. (BTW no starters was a good call). I'm also limiting my self to 1 legendary.\

Spoiler
On 7/26/2018 at 3:24 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

(Btw, that's why I always nickname my Gliscors TongueClumsy or vice versa)

BTW I have to say it - thats a really sexual name, hahaha.

10 Confragigus, Honchkrow - Confragigus

9. Slakoth, Lilligant, Cincinno, Wobbufet - Wobbufet

8. Lucario, Gallade, Gardevoir, Gengar,Alakazam - Gengar

7. Scrafty, Sableye, Electivire - Electivire

6. Arcanine, Scizor - Arcanine

5. Zoroark

4. Magnezone + co.

3. Breloom

2. Garchomp, Dragonite, Kommo-o, Metagross - didn't want to turn this into a list of psudoes so I put the ones I really like together. Favourite out of the psudoes overall (excluding viability) is ma boi Tyranitar. I am also gonna tie Aegislash in with this group cause it's basically psuedo anyway.

1. Mewtwo - loved him without the megas. Fav mega would probably be Y.

#1 Zangoose:Sprxym335.gifbasically, I found him to be super-cool, and LOOK AT THOSE CLAWS OMG

#2 Scyther: Sprxym123.gifdunno, scythes are better than pincers, i guess.

#3: Gengar: Sprxym094.gifall-time fav since gen I, but I love the catto more. Besides, it is not a real 3rd place: I'd rather say an "ex-aequo" between Scythy and Gengy(?)

#4 Blaziken: cool and all, but I can't be helped, I like the first trio more. No doubt, though, he's my favorite starter.

#5 Greninja: ...immediately followed by the shinobi-frog. Same thing applies to him, just one rank lower.

#6 Scizor: as I said, scythes>pincers, but still, he's a super cool-looking bug.

#7 Espeon: the most elegant and distinguished among the Eeveelutions.

#8 Suicune: pure elegance.

#9 Pyukumuku: HIGH FIVE BUDDY

#10 Caterpie: at first, I had a crush for all the weakest in the Pokémon world. They just look...cute, and Caterpie was the perfect example. In the mind of my 10-or-less-year-old self, I always hoped to see him crush a fierce Gyarados with an unprecedented surprise Hyper Beam. Actually, I'm still hoping for it.