Help with Titania

Cyclonegale

In the past I've been able to muscle my way through boss fights with some effort and an ace mon, but Titania has presented a brick wall with her team. All of them are tanky as all get out, are boosted by the field, and hit like trucks. What is a strategy or team of mons that would be good for fighting her?

Current team:

Spoiler

Greninja - Protean - Wise Glasses

Surf

Icy Wind

Dark Pulse

Hidden Power(Steel)

Infernape - Iron Fist - Charcoal

Flare Blitz

Thunder Punch

Mach Punch

Close Combat

Gardevoir - Telepathy - Zoom Lens

Shadowball

Psychic

Moonblast

Calm Mind

Mamoswine - Thick Fat - Focus Band

Earthquake

Icicle Crash

Ice Shard

Stealth Rock

Flygon - Levitate - Focus Band

Dragon Claw

Fly

Earthquake

Rock Slide

Metagross - Clear Body - Black Belt

Brick Break

Meteor Mash

Bullet Punch

Zen Headbutt

PC:

Spoiler

Box 1

Box 2

Box 3

Box 4

I'm sure I need to change my team up because a majority of them are screwed over by the field, steel ground, or some combination there of. Titania's pokemon are way too tanky for me to beat down, so what pokemon would be recommended to take into this fight? 

First off I'd say get rid of both Flygon and Gardevoir for this battle. Both are weak to Steel and aren't fast or bulky enough to stop Titania from taking them out fast.

I'd suggest grabbing a Sand Rush Excadrill from the desert, as it has a major advantage against her team. As for other options, I'd suggest a Hippowdon, also from the desert and with the Sand Stream ability.

If you get rid of the Hail Hippowdon should be able to take the Sandslash out without much issue, and Excadrill can take most of her team without too much trouble.

Have Infernape punch down Titania's own Excadrill (maybe with Metagross holding an Air Balloon as backup in case a single Mach Punch doesn't quite get the job done).

you should start of with a fighting type or a ground type because that sandslash of hers will keep spamming earthquake, also switch gardevoir for another pokemon since it will become a liability maybe have a pokemon with weather changing move because the hail will not stop, sometimes rendering your focus band useless i dont know if you should keep mamoswine because most of Titania's pokemon is a speedy attacker it might not survive to land a hit maybe have a nidoqueen with earth power(for that sword pokemon that uses king shield) 

ALSO have infernape hold the black belt instead that iron fist will power up that mach punch *KAPOW*

Y U don't have a swampert it is the MVP on my battle with titania you can catch it underwater somewhere between apophyll and coral ward

Caught a HIppowdon and Excadrill.

Excadrill had Sand Force, Hippowdon had Sand Stream. I'll train them up tomorrow, although I only have 1 ability capsule so I can't make Sand Force into Sand Rush. How do I get more? It was from 7th street right, so how do I get back to 7th street Post-Restoration?

I never got the mudkip because I didn't go looking for it I suppose, although it would probably be a good addition to the reserve.

Another question. How do I deal with Excadrill and Aegislash getting a free Attack Boost+King's Shield via their items?

23 minutes ago, Cyclonegale said:

Caught a HIppowdon and Excadrill.

Excadrill had Sand Force, Hippowdon had Sand Stream. I'll train them up tomorrow, although I only have 1 ability capsule so I can't make Sand Force into Sand Rush. How do I get more? It was from 7th street right, so how do I get back to 7th street Post-Restoration?

I never got the mudkip because I didn't go looking for it I suppose, although it would probably be a good addition to the reserve.

Another question. How do I deal with Excadrill and Aegislash getting a free Attack Boost+King's Shield via their items?

That's just the seeds they're holding. 7th Street is easily accessable via Lapis Ward but you can also get ability capsules from the circus.

My biggest advantage came from abusing her field's magical seed effect.  It's annoying when she uses it.  It's even worse when you do.  They can't attack you while you get a free turn to set up on your Infernape with an X Attack or something.  Then he can just go wild.  Or if you really need to, take out the sandslash first, since that thing is a speed demon.

Idk about others but this is the team I used to beat Titania. It's not something specifically made to beat her, I was too lazy and stubborn to go back and change mons.

Emboar, Greninja, Noivern, Magnezone, Nidoking and Granbull.

I remember taking out her Excadrill with focus sash Noivern because it was slower than Noivern or something. Emboar tore half her team with no problem. Nidoking helped too. Her Aeigislash was handled by Greninja because it lived a hit from full hp with 3 hp and was able to kill with dark pulse. 

That's all really. Nothing to big with this fight.

Edit: I forgot to mention that all my pokemon are ev trained and even Greninja has 12 evs in hp because this is just in game so it needs to take hits. Maybe EV training your pokemon might also help.

Edited by Zander

@Cyclonegale You can deal with Excadrill by letting it KO something while it has King's Shield up (thanks to Magical Seed it holds). Then bring in something faster or a mon that is holding a Magical Seed and OHKO it - maybe Infernape can do it with Close Combat?

Bring something bulky against Aegislash. Also, make sure you can deal super-effective hits without activating King's Shield - I'd say Hippowdon with Earthquake would be ideal for this. Like Tacos said, you can easily use her field to your advantage by letting your mons hold Magical Seed.

I'll get to training up the Excadrill and Hippowdon sometime today. I think I have a magical seed sitting in my inventory, so ill give that to infernape so he can KO a few things on her team before he goes down. I'm mostly looking to try and take out Sandslash, Excadrill, and Scizor hopefully. If someone could direct me to an EV/IV guide so I can optimize my mons, I would be very thankful. For now i'm gonna grind out some money for items, capsules, and shards.