FE on the Forums: Scarlet Crown [IC]

rokubiraijuu

That brought a full throated laughed from Kerr.

kBCdadq.png

"Well you're certainly not wrong there! I've got pretty decent stamina, but that still has limits. It's funny. I used to be a more conservative fighter, wearing a lot more armor and the like, but it just doesn't fit for whatever reason. Doesn't quite work. Probably going to get me killed some day, honestly, but until it does, I'm going to keep on going."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

e5TiIke.png

"Whatever works for you. Easier for me to focus on putting holes in people when I'm less concerned about them putting holes in me. Though I 'spose it doesn't help much with the type to cook you in your armor instead."

fWtNPqx.png

"If your questionable choice in personal protection does get you killed, though, I promise to take the chance your death offers to stick the one that did it with a good shot while he's distracted with pushing you off his sword." Her tone didn't sound threatening, even if the content of her speech was rather. . . grim. 

kBCdadq.png

"Well, hopefully I have enough range on a sword to keep that from happening, but I'm glad to know you would be right there avenging me if it did happen."

Strangely enough, he actually sounded sincere there, not joking around for once.

23 hours ago, BlueCalibri said:

The newcomer fellow can't help but smile a little more as he notices Seymore's reaction, evidently just a little amused that he might have startled the poor fellow, but still keeping polite as he can. He also glances over at Fallon and nods in acknowledgement, still maintaining that polite smile, then turns his attention back to Seymore again to reply to him first, also reaching out to accept the offer of the handshake. After all, Seymore was the first to address him, so it would only be polite.

"I see... That's two names I know now, at least. My name is Verden. Nice to meet you two, Seymore, Fallon. I cannot help but wonder, where might you both come from? It is fine if neither of you wish to reveal that, of course. I could understand."

Verden gestures down to himself. Mainly his robes, and the scrap of metal underneath, neither in particularly good order.

"If the... questionable quality of my outfit were not a giveaway already, I come from Kuluk. The journey this far north has taken quite some time, unfortunately for me."

krimdude.png

"Where I'm from....? Hmm. I'm not really sure I know myself anymore." he said sadly.   "Although I've done a lot of traveling....what is it like in Kuluk?"

rDMiQix.png

"Eh, if Kris doesn't want people to know about her full name I say let her keep it that way." The swordsman shrugs,  "Maybe she just doesn't want people to judge her by things that she had no control over. Even if she was a bit infamous I doubt they'd let her into the Allied Guard if it was that bad. As for secrets in general, everyone has things that they may like talking about. As long as it's nothing malicious, I say let people keep their secrets."

0Z0o3D3.png

"And if it was something malicious, they'd have to deal with my blade if they dare try anything!" Vigor was drenched in his voice. I wonder if this lad's lungs have a limit.

Soon enough, Yn Diddorol wasn’t the only one examining Michi’s armor — Ceridwen began to do so as well, noting with interest how the plates on Michi’s armor moved when Ynddi nosed at them.

MPdroNU.png

Interesting... I’m proud to say that my own armor is made by one of the Dragon Knights’ greatest blacksmiths! It’s rather experimental, really, I’ve got these loose outer shoulder plates and the shields tied to my body in hopes that they’ll catch or deflect arrows — which can be a big problem for us. I notice that your armor has a little bit of this partially redundant plating as well, but as a whole it seems more, hmm... restrictive? As you can see my armor is relatively loose, so it’s heavy but doesn’t much restrict my range of movement.” 

She peered at Michi’s helmet now. 

MPdroNU.png

You wouldn’t find a helmet like that in the mountains, either: the loss of so much vision would be dangerous in the air. But I suppose that if you’re on the ground you might be worried about someone being more able to aim at your head and eyes...

IuuWMQz.png 

"You'd be surprised how deceptively mobile this set of armor is, comrade! Once you get used to the weight, it's rather flexible. Helps to get the jump on someone,; move as quickly as you need to, when an enemy assumes you can do nothing but lumber along."

chris_4_t.png

"Its nothing like that or anything.  My family name won't help with anything but me being Kris will help so I just need to be Kris and nothing else...If that makes any sense?." Kris took a bite out of her ice cream she frowned at the ice cream it was getting rather melted. "Besides if any problem arises because of that name I'll solve them." She finished with a smile as she continued to eat her ice cream hoping to finish it before it melts onto her hand.

The amicable chatter filling the air of the Central Gardens is soon disturbed by the descent of a large shadow momentarily obscuring the light of the sun. The approach of the beast disturbs a nearby flock of songbirds in a tree, who scatter with a twitter of alarm and take to the sky. The grass bows under the weight of a rust-colored dragon rather large for his age among his kind, and he cranes his head down slightly to allow the woman astride his back to dismount.

johanna_1.png

"Good morning, everyone," she greets them with a clear, gently authoritative voice that projects well. "Thanks to all of you for your patience. My name is Johanna Levenheit; I've the honor of being assigned as your Acting Commander. I hope you'll welcome me as you have each other," she says with a smile to see many of the new allies already talking amongst themselves, glad that they're getting to know one another, "and we'll accomplish great things together in the name of the new alliance forged between our people."

She rests a hand on Idriss' thick-scaled neck and takes a more personable tone now. "Among the Dragon Knights, I'm a Small-Wing Commander, but I still have a lot to learn. I hope you'll all be willing to teach me, too." Her eyes flick briefly to Fallon standing along the far wall, but only for an instant. Climbing once again onto Idriss' back, she raises her voice once again to deliver the first order of business.

"As the newfounded Allied Guard, our first task will be to prove ourselves and earn the respect of those we serve. Today, we will be participating in a training battle against the combined forces of the Knights and the Calissian 4th Battalion. Our goal is to prove to them that we are a force worthy of representing their names. The point is to show not only that we are strong, but also that we are cohesive. Not separate soldiers, but a unit that moves together despite our differences." She smiles, picking up her axe from where it is holstered to Idriss' side. "Even if this is only a mock battle, don't take it lightly. I assure you our opposition will be treating this as if it were a real engagement."

johanna_1.png

"Results of this training will be reported to the President of the Republic, and Captain Joshua is out there already. He will be surveying the training to see how we do."

johanna_1.png

"If all of you are prepared, then to me! Our first battle waits just beyond the city walls."

----------

tumblr_inline_pcbnfoxfWU1tu2j7t_1280.png

"The horsemen of the 4th Battalion are in place. Gristov, take your men and move north. Alliah, yours will fan to the west, towards the hills." The lieutenants nod, making their way to the destinations as ordered. "Men! Form a perimeter around me. Do not move until the hostiles are in sight. And remember, this may not be a real battle, but the stakes are just as high. We cannot see the Guard's true potential unless we bring it out of them, understand?"

"Sir!"

tumblr_inline_pcbnfo1OKS1tu2j7t_1280.png

"Uggghh, and where am I supposed to go? Standing around here with you is so boooring."

"As your mentor, I can't just let you run around wherever you want. You might not realize it, but I do take responsibility for you."

The girl pouts with all the aggression of her fifteen years. "Come on. This isn't even a real fight. Why can't you let me do something. Even the Captain's watching, and I'm going to stand here tapping my toes."

"..." He seems to contemplate the thought that, if he didn't allow her, she'd just find a way to slip off while his back was turned and do it anyway. Futch sighs heavily. "All right, take a handful of soldiers and standby in the clearing to the southwest--"

"Woohoo!!"

"--and. If it starts to get dangerous, fall back immediately. Do you understand, Sharon?"

"Doon't even worry about it! I've got this in the bag. You're the best, Futch!"

"Wait--!" She's off before he can say anything else, and he can only rub the bridge of his nose. "...I know Milia said she trusts I can handle her daughter, Bright, but why me..." He's answered only by a low croon of sympathy from his mount.

VICTORY: Rout Enemy

DEFEAT: All Player Units are Defeated

C2xIx5p.jpg

Turn 1

Cheat Sheet:

Spoiler

Enemies: Location, Health, Weapons
Fighter 1 (N12): (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 2 (M14): (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 3 (Q15): (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 4 (U7): (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 5 (K21): (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 6 (O21): (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 7 (AA13): (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 8 (V18): (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Archer 1 (P11): (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 2 (W4): (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 3 (Y8): (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 4 (L22): (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 5 (N22): (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 6 (V14): (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 7 (AB18): (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Mercenary 1 (F27): (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 2 (F27): (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 3 (F27): (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 4 (F27): (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 5 (F27): (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 6 (F27): (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Soldier 1 (U5): (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 2 (W9): (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 3 (L19): (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 4 (N19): (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 5 (W13): (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 6 (AA19): (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Sharon (M20): (24/24) Sigrut (45/45)
Knight 1 (V13): (23/23) Iron Sword (45/45)
Knight 2 (AB13): (23/23) Iron Lance (45/45) (Droppable)
Knight 3 (V19): (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Knight 4 (AB19): (23/23) Iron Greatbow (40/40)
Cavalier 1 (G14): (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Cavalier 2 (F15): (22/22) Iron Sword (40/40)
Cavalier 3 (H16): (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Cavalier 4 (G17): (22/22) Iron Sword (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3) (Droppable)
Cavalier 5 (AC7): (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Cavalier 6 (AD8): (22/22) Iron Sword (40/40)
Cavalier 7 (AB9): (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Cavalier 8 (AC10): (22/22) Iron Sword (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3) (Droppable)
Futch (Y16): (25/25) Muramasa (45/45), Hatchet (35/35)

Players: Location, Health, Weapons
Argos (O6): (18/18) Wooden Sword (50/50)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Kerr (O5): (20/20) Slim Lance (35/35)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Kris (J7): (16/16) Iron Knife (45/45)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Seymore (L7): (20/20) Hatchet (35/35)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Naomi (J6): (17/17) Lightning (40/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Michi (O4): (17/17) Fire (40/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Ceridwen (N4): (18/18) Slim Lance (35/35)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Fallon (K7): (17/17) Worm (40/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Dulcibella (N5): (18/18) Training Bow (40/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Rhian (L6): (20/20) Wooden Greatbow (40/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Verden (N6): (15/15) Heal (30/30)E, Vulnerary (3/3)

NPCs: Location, Health, Weapons
Johanna (K6): (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)E, Hatchet (35/35), Vulnerary (3/3)

EXP Tracker: 0/100

0Z0o3D3.png

"ALLLLRRRRIGHT, let's have a little fun!" Argos yells drawing his sword, eager to test out his new blade. Though there are a whole bunch of enemies ahead, It may not be the smartest thing to charge forward. 

DQSIRFd.png

"You there!" The lad said pointing to the closest nearby solider, that being an axeman.  "Approach if you dare, but if you want a taste of this sword come and get it!" He held his with both hands in front of his and sent a smug grin towards that man's way

Move to N7 and provoke Hold

Dulcie, bless her heart, is clutching her bow like it’s a particularly treasured stuffed animal and constantly shifting her weight from foot to foot.

EEYc5kd.png

”Gaaahh, I’m so excited! I can’t wait to see what everyone can do on the field... Oh! I should wish us good luck!”

The archer cups her hands to her mouth and jumps with all the distance her 5’0” frame can give her, shouting words of encouragement.

zYmSBtG.png

“Good luck, everyone!! Do your best!!”

She then turns to Kerr, still bouncing around somewhat.

EEYc5kd.png

”Do you think everyone heard me? I hope they heard me. ...Should I yell again?”

aBNwmMo.png

"Oh, a mock battle? I can do a mock battle, alright!" One benefit of having had a Mid-Wing Commander as her mentor was that Ceridwen had been doing these for years, and so she was on familiar ground.

...well, she reflected as she launched into the air with Yn Ddiddorol, not quite familiar ground -- she couldn't help but be distracted by seeing the Calissian forces and the unfamiliar layout of the land, and she worried that her reflexes would dull... especially since she had been given a lance, and the balance of it was, while something she was trained with, a mite less familiar.

Yn Ddiddorol began to make a sound, then: "Hr--"

aBNwmMo.png

"Ah, ah, I know you've been practicing your roar, Ynddi, but save it for someone we can actually get the jump on! For now I need you to just drop me off so those archers down there don't shoot me down."

"Grnnffff," the dragon almost pouted, but swooped low to the ground, allowing Ceridwen to hop off while it circled around her sides, feet planted on the ground as well.

aBNwmMo.png

"Alright then," Ceridwen said in the direction of the "enemy" soldiers, "Show me what Caliss has to offer!"

N9, dismount.

Before Seymore could further engage himself in conversation, the last member arrived; Johanna, the Allied Guard's acting commander. She seemed professional and nice enough, but Seymore was far more concerned about the practice exercise upcoming-what was next was a full-scale mock battle.

Seymore moves one step east to M8 and holds position. Argos, just a step further east, makes a taunt towards the 'enemy' Axeman. Seymore just grips his hatchet tight, ready to swing it full-force into the 'enemy' when they came.

Edited by The Nonexistent Tazz
added a 'mock'

chris_4_t.png

Kris sighed her ice cream was gone and now they needed to fight. she moved from her nice safe forest she was in and went to stand next to the young man with a hatchet.  Move to L8 and hold. 

Michi seems to look forward to this mock fight, producing a tome from.....somewhere, possibly behind the large cape they were wearing. They also seem to be moving quite a fair bit quicker than their large armor seems to permit them. 

IuuWMQz.png 

"Ah! Now we'll be able to prove our mettle in a little friendly duel. Alright, comrades, onwards! Give them a good greeting!"

O-8

krimdude.png

Fallon looked shaken for a moment when Johanna arrived, but it was only long enough for one to wonder if they had really seen it. Of all the people in the Knights, why did it have to be her? If she didn't recognize him, Idriss surely did.  So much for a low profile... he thought. But that was enough about his feelings. There was a battle at hand, and even a mock battle would bring him one step closer to what he wanted. He would figure out what to do about her later.

The first thing he noticed about the battlefield is that they were practically surrounded. It looked like an issue at first, but there were enough people with armor around that they could hold them off with good positioning. He was about to announce this to the rest of them, but his planning was interrupted when the familiar swordsman dashed in, seemingly without a care.  If they all act like this, we're going to have a problem. "We should take the front first, the terrain here will give us the advantage."  he said as he moved behind the other dragon knight. 

N-8

Dulcibella stares after Kerr for a good ten seconds as he leaves without responding before she shakes it off.

EEYc5kd.png

“Ah, too busy to talk? I understand. Another time, then! Meanwhile, I should move up myself.”

She happily marches to [L, 7] and waves to the “enemy” soldiers before her.

Verden was about to continue conversation, evidently quite happy to talk further with Seymore and Fallon, but the interruption of Johanna and the incoming training session take his attention instead. Once he's done listening to find out what's going on, he sighs quietly to himself.

"I suppose we will have to postpone our talk. That, or chat during battle, but that might prove impractical."

He then takes a look around at what the other people with him are doing before moving over a bit, placing himself down at M7 right in the middle of where it seems like the most people are gathering. While standing there, he bows his head a little, as though in silent prayer... Although that is briefly interrupted by him adding in one more quick sentence.

"If it helps any of you fight a little better, know I have confidence in you all."

Edited by BlueCalibri

[ ENEMY PHASE ]

Archer 1 moves to O10 and attacks Ceridwen.
Moving up onto the hills, the bowman takes two shots down at the dismounted rider.

Spoiler

(Ceridwen is wondering at a strange land!)
(Ceridwen is affected by charisma!)
(Ceridwen benefits from a mentor's innovation!)
(Archer 1 will attack twice!)

Archer 1:
Attack: 3
Hit: 84%
Crit: 1%

Ceridwen:
Attack: ---
Hit: ---
Crit: ---

Archer 1 attacks, 20, hit!
(Aegis: 36)

Archer 1 attacks, 36, hit!
(Aegis: 83)

Ceridwen takes 6 damage!

Fighter 1 moves to N10 and attacks Ceridwen.
The two exchange blows, each matching the other.

Spoiler

(Ceridwen is wondering at a strange land!)
(Ceridwen is affected by charisma!)
(Fighter 1 has the advantage!)

Fighter 1:
Attack: 9
Hit: 84%
Crit: 0%

Ceridwen:
Attack: 6
Hit: 86%
Crit: 6%

Fighter 1 attacks, 42, hit!

Ceridwen counterattacks, 60, hit!

Fighter 1 takes 6 damage!
Ceridwen takes 9 damage!

Fighter 2 moves to M10.

Merc 1 moves to L10.

"It looks like they didn't take the bait, Lieutenant. Alliah's men are engaging them from the south."

"A good first sign. Let's keep the pressure on and see what they do. Forward!"

Merc 3 moves to P3.

Soldier 1 moves to Q5.

Archer 2 moves to S4.

Merc 4 moves to T5.

Fighter 4 moves to S5.

[ ALLY PHASE ]

johanna_1.png

"Ceridwen! Are you all right? Hang in there!"

Move to K10 and attack Merc 1.
Idriss' scales ward off any attacks from the swordsman, and Johanna is able to injure him enough with two clean blows. He retreats from the field.

Spoiler

(Johanna's focusing on the first blow!)
(Johanna will attack twice!)
(Johanna is protected by dragon scales!)
(Merc 1 has the advantage!)

Johanna
Attack: 14
Hit: 68%
Crit: 2%

Merc 1:
Attack: 0
Hit: 95%

Johanna attacks, 55, hit!
(Rend Heaven: 94)

Merc 1 attacks, 70, hit!

Johanna attacks, 28, hit!
(Rend Heaven: 2, Johanna does an additional 2 damage!)

Johanna takes 0 damage!
Merc 1 is defeated with 30 damage!

dfD13sx.jpg
Turn 2

[ PLAYER PHASE ]

Cheat Sheet:

Spoiler

Fighter 1 (N10) : (17/23) Iron Axe (44/45)
Fighter 2 (M10) : (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 4 (S5) : (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 5 (K21) : (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 6 (O21) : (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 7 (AA13) : (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 8 (V18) : (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Archer 1 (O10) : (20/20) Iron Bow (43/45)
Archer 2 (S4) : (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 3 (Y8) : (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 4 (L22) : (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 5 (N22) : (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 6 (V14) : (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 7 (AB18) : (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Mercenary 1 (L10) : (21/21) Iron Sword (44/45)
Mercenary 2 (F27) : (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 3 (P3) : (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 4 (T5) : (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 5 (F27) : (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 6 (F27) : (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Soldier 1 (Q5) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 2 (W9) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 3 (L19) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 4 (N19) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 5 (W13) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 6 (AA19) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Sharon (M20) : (24/24) Sigrut (45/45)
Knight 1 (V13) : (23/23) Iron Sword (45/45)
Knight 2 (AB13) : (23/23) Iron Lance (45/45) (Droppable)
Knight 3 (V19) : (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Knight 4 (AB19) : (23/23) Iron Greatbow (40/40)
Cavalier 1 (G14) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Cavalier 2 (F15) : (22/22) Iron Sword (40/40)
Cavalier 3 (H16) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Cavalier 4 (G17) : (22/22) Iron Sword (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3) (Droppable)
Cavalier 5 (AC7) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Cavalier 6 (AD8) : (22/22) Iron Sword (40/40)
Cavalier 7 (AB9) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Cavalier 8 (AC10) : (22/22) Iron Sword (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3) (Droppable)
Futch (Y16) : (25/25) Muramasa (45/45), Hatchet (35/35)

Argos (N7) : (18/18) Wooden Sword (50/50)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Kerr (L6) : (20/20) Slim Lance (35/35)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Kris (L8) : (16/16) Iron Knife (45/45)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Seymore (M8) : (20/20) Hatchet (35/35)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Naomi (M5) (17/17) Lightning (40/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Michi (O8) : (17/17) Fire (40/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Ceridwen (N9) (3/18) Slim Lance (34/35)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Fallon (N8) (17/17) Worm (40/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Dulcibella (L7) : (18/18) Training Bow (40/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Rhian (M6) : (20/20) Wooden Greatbow (40/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Verden (N7) : (15/15) Heal (30/30)E, Vulnerary (3/3)

Johanna (K10) : (23/23) Iron Axe (43/45)E, Hatchet (35/35), Vulnerary (3/3)

EXP Tracker: 8/100

Seymore glances at the field and at the first few blows of the day; the (dismounted) Dragon Rider dueling with the Fighter and Archer. He knows what he's got to do-just stand there and throw a hatchet at one of the fighters and magically have it return to his hand afterwards but...

... Seymore's thoughts cloud up a minute. He keeps saying it's a mock battle and it's all in good sport; that it's practical and pragmatic to attack an enemy unable to attack you back; that the sooner and quicker the fighting is over the better; that every opportunity mustn't be wasted; that the commander is watching and will judge him; and absolutely none of it can get it out of his head that soon enough he'll be fighting-and killing, that most primal sin-for the sake of his country, and the thought of dead animals back home had often burdened his thoughts, but he can't think about that, but he can't stop thinking about that either, but-

Seymore's hatchet left his hand and came twirling towards the second fighter without further ado.

tazzdude.png "... I've got to act more than thinkin' of actin'."

DQSIRFd.png

Without a moments hesitation Argos charges forward towards one of the fighters. He held his sword behind him, the tip of the blade nearly touching the ground as the lad made his approach. He made sure to maneuver out of the path of the hatchet his ally had throw.

0Z0o3D3.png

"Prepare yourself for a quick defeat at our hands!"  

Move to M9 and engage Fighter 2 in armed combat

Seymore's hatchet hits its mark, weakening the fighter.

Spoiler

(Seymore is feeling a measure of guilt!)
(Seymore is affected by charisma!)

Seymore:
Attack: 7
Hit: 94%

Fighter 2:
Attack: ---
Hit: ---
Crit: ---

Seymore attacks, 51, hit!

Fighter 2 takes 7 damage!

Argos moves in afterwards to follow up. Two hard strikes are all that's needed for the axeman to retreat, dazed.

Spoiler

(Argos channels the dynamic mayhem blade!)
(Argos is affected by charisma!)
(Argos has the advantage!)
(Argos will attack twice!)

Argos:
Attack: 11
Hit: 100%
Crit: 1%

Fighter 2:
Attack: 10
Hit: 44%

Argos' attack, autohit!

Fighter 2's attack, 47, miss!

Argos' attack, autohit!

Fighter 2 is defeated with 22 damage!

Cheat Sheet:

Spoiler

Fighter 1 (N10) : (17/23) Iron Axe (44/45)
Fighter 2 (M10) : (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 4 (S5) : (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 5 (K21) : (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 6 (O21) : (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 7 (AA13) : (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Fighter 8 (V18) : (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Archer 1 (O10) : (20/20) Iron Bow (43/45)
Archer 2 (S4) : (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 3 (Y8) : (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 4 (L22) : (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 5 (N22) : (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 6 (V14) : (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Archer 7 (AB18) : (20/20) Iron Bow (45/45)
Mercenary 1 (L10) : (21/21) Iron Sword (44/45)
Mercenary 2 (F27) : (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 3 (P3) : (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 4 (T5) : (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 5 (F27) : (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Mercenary 6 (F27) : (21/21) Iron Sword (45/45)
Soldier 1 (Q5) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 2 (W9) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 3 (L19) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 4 (N19) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 5 (W13) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Soldier 6 (AA19) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Sharon (M20) : (24/24) Sigrut (45/45)
Knight 1 (V13) : (23/23) Iron Sword (45/45)
Knight 2 (AB13) : (23/23) Iron Lance (45/45) (Droppable)
Knight 3 (V19) : (23/23) Iron Axe (45/45)
Knight 4 (AB19) : (23/23) Iron Greatbow (40/40)
Cavalier 1 (G14) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Cavalier 2 (F15) : (22/22) Iron Sword (40/40)
Cavalier 3 (H16) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Cavalier 4 (G17) : (22/22) Iron Sword (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3) (Droppable)
Cavalier 5 (AC7) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Cavalier 6 (AD8) : (22/22) Iron Sword (40/40)
Cavalier 7 (AB9) : (22/22) Iron Lance (45/45)
Cavalier 8 (AC10) : (22/22) Iron Sword (45/45), Vulnerary (3/3) (Droppable)
Futch (Y16) : (25/25) Muramasa (45/45), Hatchet (35/35)

Argos (M9) : (18/18) Wooden Sword (48/50)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Kerr (L6) : (20/20) Slim Lance (35/35)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Kris (L8) : (16/16) Iron Knife (45/45)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Seymore (M8) : (20/20) Hatchet (34/35)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Naomi (M5) (17/17) Lightning (40/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Michi (O8) : (17/17) Fire (40/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Ceridwen (N9) (3/18) Slim Lance (34/35)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Fallon (N8) (17/17) Worm (40/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Dulcibella (L7) : (18/18) Training Bow (40/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Rhian (M6) : (20/20) Wooden Greatbow (40/40)E, Vulnerary (3/3)
Verden (N7) : (15/15) Heal (30/30)E, Vulnerary (3/3)

Johanna (K10) : (23/23) Iron Axe (43/45)E, Hatchet (35/35), Vulnerary (3/3)

EXP Tracker: 15/100