Pokemon Reawakened Official Dev. Blog (New Release Available!)

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:08 AM, ProjectIceman said:

@Champion Charmander

Still having issues with the side mission in Fern Cave. Character is frozen after ally throws rock.

capture000.bmp

It seems like anything that involves Colter freezes the character. I went to Malachite City (is that what it's called?) and my character was frozen when I interacted with the gym leader.

reawakened error.PNG

Very strange. I'll look into it.

@Champion Charmander ive had the same issue as the above and it was also in the cave where you follow that guy in (i forget their name off the top of my head its been a while since ive played) the same issue in both places and no known way on my end to resolve it............

note i will check again as ive gotten a new computer since i last played and will make edits to this post accordingly with any changes wether anything has happened or not

EDIT: i have checked said issues on my new computer and they seem to persist on the new setup regardless of the game being freshly downloaded on it.....

Edited by ArcBolt27

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just downloaded and started the game pretty recently and I'm enjoying it so far. I have a few queries though- For one, I'm a little confused about the espurr and whismur. I'd have thought there would be some event with them, but that didn't seem to be the case? I found no way of getting them so far and I'm in fern forest. Otherwise, when you battle the poachers, I noticed the guy that was going for a Sewaddle. I also figured that would be an event, but I wasn't able to even talk to the guy, his poochyena, or the sewaddle. Am I misguided in thinking these are events, or is there some way to complete them that I'm missing?

Edit: Also, right after talking to the teddiursa I heard a sound like something spotted me but it seemed like nothing happened and I couldn't reproduce it. Is that related to the Teddiursa, or what?

Edit 2: Figured out the Teddiursa, I think. I'm guessing the sound I heard was a glitch or totally unrelated, because I managed to find him.

Edit 3: (Geez there are a lot of edits) I'm now inclined to believe that after seeing the poachers near the mansion, the Sewaddle guy was supposed to disappear. Otherwise, I got to the city where you can finally buy Gourmet treats, which I thought would be the key to Espurr and Whismur, *but* whenever I tried to go back to the passage between route 2 and the city it replayed the cutscene in there and then when I tried to go back to route 2 the fairy/dragon leader and the bikers were back where they were originally and I couldn't move or anything. 

Edit 4: Geez, finally figured it out. Again, been a really fun game so far but just needs some more polish to really shine, I'd say. Once you fix stuff like walking through walls, the lightningrod bug where it absorbs the user's attacks, the grammar errors, and small eventing bugs like not being able to return to route 2 for a bit, and maybe touch up the dialogue to make the story more meaningful, I'd say the game will be quite good.

Edit 5: I feel like I'm overdoing it at this point but I don't want to double post. So I was just going back to the TRB to get the Jangmo-o egg and when I try and get it I get an error and the game crashes. 

Error: https://gyazo.com/3b34caa064e6431fb0629586dcfbb5f3

Edit 6: Found another bug, at the candy store https://gyazo.com/e284f5758e4706d40d7ce8c86df33ea7

I also feel like it should be mentioned that it might make sense to add some placeholder thing or make an NPC block the way to route 4 instead of just not having a map and therefore crashing the game and possibly losing data when you try to go there.

Edit 7: In gym 2, the nurse joy that you battle and then subsequently, when you talk to her after battling her, says "Here, let me heal your Pokemon" doesn't actually heal you, even though it does the fade to black and normal healing sound like normal.

• 2 months later...

@Champion Charmander I downloaded the new version E3 P2 Official 2 and I'm stuck in the cave with colter. I also saved in there. I'll just put my file, just in case.

Game.rxdata

EDIT: It seems Charmander isn't online at the moment. Can anyone else take a look at this?

On 3/3/2019 at 7:42 AM, BRS swag said:

@Champion Charmander I downloaded the new version E3 P2 Official 2 and I'm stuck in the cave with colter. I also saved in there. I'll just put my file, just in case.

Game.rxdata

EDIT: It seems Charmander isn't online at the moment. Can anyone else take a look at this?

If i remember correctly Champion Charmander is developing the game alone, so there's sadly no one else who can help you...

46 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

Press and hold Spacebar for running. Don't know if there's a toggle button.

Thank you, that's working. It's disappointing though because I started a new game and checked the control screen again which definitely says 'S: Toggle walk/run'. I don't know if that means it was the case in a previous version or just an oversight. I guess I'll just have to get used to it 🙂 

4 hours ago, Raion said:

If i remember correctly Champion Charmander is developing the game alone, so there's sadly no one else who can help you...

It's alright. I sent him a DM he'll respond if he's here.

• 4 months later...
51 minutes ago, Chamberofsecrets12 said:
  Hide contents

When Colter throws the rock into the ceiling, my game just doesn't let me do anything but try to quicksave, what do I do

not sure as ive had that issue as well but just like desolation i daresay this game is in dev limbo and no clear signs of it leaving said state any time soon

2 hours ago, Chamberofsecrets12 said:
  Hide contents

When Colter throws the rock into the ceiling, my game just doesn't let me do anything but try to quicksave, what do I do

The colter quest is bugged and will freeze the game due to the event not being done properly, you’ll have to revert to a previous save and avoid the quest all together.

14 minutes ago, lil'Lou said:

Je bats le 3ème gymnase leader dans Bronze Ville et retour Penthouse, mais rien ne se passe. Je pensais que ce fut la fin de partie 1, donc je ne sais pas ce que je peux faire pour une partie de démarrage 2.

This is an english website. It's not allowed to speak other languages in threads like these.

13 hours ago, Raion said:

This is an english website. It's not allowed to speak other languages in threads like these.

I'm very sorry, i wrote in English but i think Goggle transcription has bugged and translate in French. I turn it off so this won't be happened again.

So my question was i finished the part 1 of episode 3 after beating the 3rd gym leader Rose and i don't know what to do to start part 2. I've already go in Penthouse but Zeke told me everyone is in their room and nothing else happened here so i'm lost. Is it end of part 2 too? 

I thought Amber Desert and Sandstone City was in the version. But i can't go because of the police officier who block the path. So what should i do?

2 hours ago, lil'Lou said:

I'm very sorry, i wrote in English but i think Goggle transcription has bugged and translate in French. I turn it off so this won't be happened again.

So my question was i finished the part 1 of episode 3 after beating the 3rd gym leader Rose and i don't know what to do to start part 2. I've already go in Penthouse but Zeke told me everyone is in their room and nothing else happened here so i'm lost. Is it end of part 2 too? 

I thought Amber Desert and Sandstone City was in the version. But i can't go because of the police officier who block the path. So what should i do?

It's bugged, so you can't do the content of Part 2. As far as i know/heard. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To all of you wondering why Reawakened hasn't been uploaded,

I'm sad to say that Reawakened is canceled. I should have done this a while ago, but I couldn't deal with the stress.

I'm not going to finish the game, or continue development. Sorry.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3