Pokemon Reawakened Official Dev. Blog (New Release Available!)

11 hours ago, Filthy Casual said:

That's correct. I'm completely stuck in that position, as the leader keeps trying to run into the wall.

Okay. I won't be able to fix it until later today. So I'm sorry about that.

5 hours ago, BRS swag said:

@Champion Charmander 

Hide contents

What item do I give the lost guy in Neon Caves?? If it's that "!" item in key items, it's not working.

It should be the Medicine that's found near his cave. Is that the "!"?

4 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

@Champion Charmander Nope, I talked to him and gave it to him. No other dialogue exists between the MC and that guy. Also, I guess I still possess the item with me. I'll just put my save file here.

Game.rxdata

Okay, that's strange. Unfortunately I can't do anything now, but later I will fix this.

Also, how are you liking the episode so far? (Anyone can answer.)

Edited by Champion Charmander

1 minute ago, Champion Charmander said:

Okay, that's strange. Unfortunately I can't do anything now, but later I will fix this.

Also, how are you liking the episode so far? (Anyone can answer.)

Playing on Intense mode. Great game. I also completed it and loved it. Liked the surprise.

Spoiler

Had to make a very tough choice

Is there a move tutor or relearner at this point, coz I looked around and didn't find any. Doesn't matter even if it isn't there, coz it would be waay to early for one and would make the game easy.

2 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

Playing on Intense mode. Great game. I also completed it and loved it. Liked the surprise.

Hide contents

Had to make a very tough choice

Is there a move tutor or relearner at this point, coz I looked around and didn't find any. Doesn't matter even if it isn't there, coz it would be waay to early for one and would make the game easy.

A move relearner will be available in Episode 3 if you do something.  Thanks for the feedback.

• Like 1

So I just finished this iteration of Reawakened. Overall, I had a lot of fun. However, there are some things I saw that may need improvement:

1) Fix some music choices. In particular...

Spoiler

...when Amethyst catches Arceus, and the normal "wild Pokemon defeated theme" plays in the background, it feels less threatening and more hilarious.

2) I know others will disagree with me on this, but I don't like the extreme difficulty curve other gym leaders throw at you (competitive Crobat, anyone?).

3) Make sure to fix some collision detection. The biggest one is in the second village, where you walk up the stairs to the Keta hut. You can walk on the railings.

This doesn't make it a bad game whatsoever, though, and honestly, I had a lot of fun! I also appreciated how hard the evil leader's teams were, as they should feel like intense boss fights (especially when you consider that they wouldn't play by conventional rules). Also, that last fight was a blast!

Who did you all have for your final teams (for this version)? Here's who I've got:

Spoiler

5ad83cd3bd721_ScreenShot2018-04-19at1_47_57AM.png.5366a569dce85fdc64c35ca59b16c1f3.png

The reason Purugly is such a high level is because I defeated Arceus by using Destiny Bond Wobbuffet after it was recharging from a Hyper Beam. Tardar just happened to receive the experience.

6 hours ago, Filthy Casual said:

So I just finished this iteration of Reawakened. Overall, I had a lot of fun. However, there are some things I saw that may need improvement:

1) Fix some music choices. In particular...

Reveal hidden contents

...when Amethyst catches Arceus, and the normal "wild Pokemon defeated theme" plays in the background, it feels less threatening and more hilarious.

2) I know others will disagree with me on this, but I don't like the extreme difficulty curve other gym leaders throw at you (competitive Crobat, anyone?).

3) Make sure to fix some collision detection. The biggest one is in the second village, where you walk up the stairs to the Keta hut. You can walk on the railings.

This doesn't make it a bad game whatsoever, though, and honestly, I had a lot of fun! I also appreciated how hard the evil leader's teams were, as they should feel like intense boss fights (especially when you consider that they wouldn't play by conventional rules). Also, that last fight was a blast!

Who did you all have for your final teams (for this version)? Here's who I've got:

Reveal hidden contents

5ad83cd3bd721_ScreenShot2018-04-19at1_47_57AM.png.5366a569dce85fdc64c35ca59b16c1f3.png

The reason Purugly is such a high level is because I defeated Arceus by using Destiny Bond Wobbuffet after it was recharging from a Hyper Beam. Tardar just happened to receive the experience.

Ok, thanks for the comments. Pretty soon I will get a new patch out there and fix some of these things. I hope you will play Episode 3 when it comes out.

13 hours ago, Champion Charmander said:

Alright, I'll fix it asap. (and this time I'll put download out)

Bro where is the audio folder in the .rar file lmao. Trying to do a playthrough of this game (if I like it) and there is no audio folder, nor can I find it in both of the links.

13 hours ago, The Only God said:

Bro where is the audio folder in the .rar file lmao. Trying to do a playthrough of this game (if I like it) and there is no audio folder, nor can I find it in both of the links.

I really need to check the links more. Okay, I'll fix that asap.

13 hours ago, The Only God said:

And all fixed. Try the dl again.

7 hours ago, Efrhain said:

after beating ruby and sapphire in the 1st gym where do i go? because i went down to the arena and there's nobody there (assuming that's the place to go)

You should be able to go to the arena to advance the plot. Let me take a look real quick.

Edit: Try the dl link again. Go down to the arena again and things will happen from there.

Edited by Champion Charmander

Spoiler

these tiles seem to have become broke...

image.thumb.png.304704c77690c70ac884835cc08539b1.png

Also...  First leader has no field... when it was clearly stated it would be a forest field covered by mist

image.thumb.png.bfef858e090e8cd0b90ef332f77724f2.png

i redownloaded the game and i noticed these issues

On 5/5/2018 at 2:03 PM, DemICE said:
  Hide contents

these tiles seem to have become broke...

image.thumb.png.304704c77690c70ac884835cc08539b1.png

Also...  First leader has no field... when it was clearly stated it would be a forest field covered by mist

image.thumb.png.bfef858e090e8cd0b90ef332f77724f2.png

i redownloaded the game and i noticed these issues

Okay I will get these fixed asap.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Norman Guy said:

I have a slight problem with the game, I am unable to save my game anywhere. Each time I attempt to do so it says  "save failed" instead just saving.

Hide contents

Capture.PNG.7a2c99c9652dfd4a8794207a444c6e8a.PNG

Are you using quick save or saving from the menu?