Pokemon Reawakened Official Dev. Blog (New Release Available!)

12 hours ago, Champion Charmander said:

Try downloading the newest version. Is that still "Pokemon Reborn Junk"?

I do have plans to balance several weaker mons. I probably won't get around to it yet.

When you do have the time to get around to it, I would suggest looking at some of Drayano; the creator of the Volt White/Sacred Gold hacks' changes, he does a pretty good job with stat distribution. There are a few under/redundant buffs, though, but that's definitely a place to look if you get the opportunity and want to save a little time.

im unsure if im meant to get this item but when i do the below error occurs image.png.6eda4a0b2c4d537f8b9a4d8e0a2e96a1.png

image.png.ddc153c0a964a51e637763e12aef8f12.png

well this certainly isnt fun i get super potions form the guy and im stuck.....image.png.89e97001bb4e61934b975f2d0c0bc0e7.png

9 hours ago, luzivert said:

I just started the game and I feel like the Dratini for Sunkern trade is suppose to be a joke or something but has anyone actually been able to do it yet

Not a joke you can get Sunkern outside of Jensons mansion in Perrenial/Malachite city. 

Proof: https://gyazo.com/35e392b3e0539885f8727a5ebe6b72e1

Also important to note the level caps are off on the trainer card.

The first gym level cap is 25 and the second is 35 ( based off of the first gym text).

Edited by Dontea

10 hours ago, luzivert said:

Accidental double post. Sorry 

• So might as well put this post to use, I am stuck again right after the first gym in the second ultrawormhole.
  • I died at the regi's because I didn't heal after the boss fight, and once I blacked out and came back Sapphire went invisible and now when the fight starts, it just goes into a black screen. 
  • Gif: https://gyazo.com/33a31e397a88aa09b09cdf74404ed2b9
  • I rolled back my save and redid the event without dying and it worked smoothly. But might be a bug fix you wanna look into anyway ^^
  • Stuck again right after Zoey Rival fight ( she had level 12 and under pokes) I am stuck in a loop running into her and cannot move. Not sure if this is where the current game ends or not. 

Game.rxdata

Edited by Dontea

7 hours ago, tomikson said:

5aa299cfcb698_pokemonrelated.PNG.1aa168e398672670886bf16b6133917b.PNGi started a new game and there were no sounds and then i noticed that theres no audio folder, is it supposed to be like that?

No it's not.

5 hours ago, sandy said:

im unsure if im meant to get this item but when i do the below error occurs image.png.6eda4a0b2c4d537f8b9a4d8e0a2e96a1.png

image.png.ddc153c0a964a51e637763e12aef8f12.png

You're not even supposed to get that item yet... How did you get that?

5 hours ago, Dontea said:
  • So might as well put this post to use, I am stuck again right after the first gym in the second ultrawormhole.
  • I died at the regi's because I didn't heal after the boss fight, and once I blacked out and came back Sapphire went invisible and now when the fight starts, it just goes into a black screen. 
  • Gif: https://gyazo.com/33a31e397a88aa09b09cdf74404ed2b9
  • I rolled back my save and redid the event without dying and it worked smoothly. But might be a bug fix you wanna look into anyway ^^
  • Stuck again right after Zoey Rival fight ( she had level 12 and under pokes) I am stuck in a loop running into her and cannot move. Not sure if this is where the current game ends or not. 

Game.rxdata

That shouldn't be included in the beta yet.

5 minutes ago, Champion Charmander said:

image.png.5614ff4eb5a60d9b32b368a0ba8d68a8.png

if you keep pushing forward form where i am you will go down to the beach

also im positive this is unintended image.png.fd28172d97deaede73018251cff3820d.png

i get given the super potions but theres no way out, and so you know i get ported up here when i talk o the nerd outside

1 hour ago, Champion Charmander said:

No it's not.

That shouldn't be included in the beta yet.

So beta ends right after 2nd wormhole? Good to know, thanks. 

Should I just rollback to before I battled her? Will my current situation mess up future patches?

Edit: Also to note I actually have really enjoyed the game so far, the difficulty is on point. Story is a bit lacking in depth so far and characters aren't that memorable but it is still early. Keep it up and good luck in the future. I will post any other glitches I find here ^^

Edit 2: Another glitch is that you can constantly re battle Cresselia in the first wormhole, and she gives 400 exp and 1k coins everytime I am assuming this isn't intentional. 

Edited by Dontea

1 minute ago, sandy said:

were do i go after 1st badge then? as i cant get by the 1st room in the neon cave

Go back into the gym and you should have to fight the evil squad or w.e. then you go into 2nd wormhole, once you complete that I believe that is all the content. 

The beta was originally supposed to end after defeating Lily. Once I began working on E2, I released some bug fixes. If you have started the unfinished contents of E2, please revert to an original point in the game. I'm going to release a version without anything E2 related gone. Please download this new version. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I'm really bad at this, huh?

• 3 weeks later...

i have an move suggestion 

Move name: Tectonic rage 

Type:Ground

Power:90 

Accuracy:100

The user gets angry and hits the ground with his two arms or legs forcefully that it causes destruction of land and the opponent sunks in the ground

On 3/10/2018 at 8:36 AM, BRS swag said:

I got Pokemon Solstice in the link..........did you change the name???

No I did not.

On 3/11/2018 at 5:23 AM, tomikson said:

bug.PNG.681b8487b900d9922be31cd77a955889.PNGa minor bug but apparently you can go to route 1 whithout needing to enter T.R.B since the biker teleports left for some reason after he talks to you

Fixed.

On 4/2/2018 at 12:17 PM, Mashirosakura said:

I also get this error. There's also no audio folder and you left the .rxproj file in the folder.

The newest version fixes that.

E3 is officially being worked on now!