Is it legal to spam link here?

Lorisaur

I actually don't know which is the policy to rule spam here, but I've finally started to stream pokemon reborn. Not many people like reborn and I'm also very new to youtube (so forgive me some light mistakes) but I'd like to know if I can spam under this thread a link to my channel or to my videos. Thank you everyone!!

9 minutes ago, Lorisaur said:

I actually don't know which is the policy to rule spam here, but I've finally started to stream pokemon reborn. Not many people like reborn and I'm also very new to youtube (so forgive me some light mistakes) but I'd like to know if I can spam under this thread a link to my channel or to my videos. Thank you everyone!!

Well you can't be prosecuted so it would be legal. But it is ill advised here as they is a rule against double posting and reviving necro topics plus this is the wrong section for that. A way to put links to your channel is to put it in your account signature. This can be edited under the settings on your profile

I know we used to be a bit harder on this when I had my first run as a mod here, but since then I'm fairly certain the rule has eased up a bit.  Here is what it says under the "No Advertising" rule.

• Don't post things that ask others to sign up or subscribe to them, nor things with any sort of payment attached, and don't advertise other servers on ours.

So, as long as you're not requesting people sign up or subscribe to your channel, I think you're fine.  Though it would probably be smarter to post a link to your stream in the statuses intermittently, rather than spamming one single topic.