Ditto

dragonsbeat

• Global Mods

UMM WHERE DID MY BREEDING "SLAVE" GO?

so ditto was supposed to be available when you help amaria with the reborn factory stuff, but i can't find it with the locked mons i thought that it had a chance but 4 diffrent games did ame put it somewhere else

PLZ help

Guest Relinquished
1 hour ago, dragonsbeat said:

UMM WHERE DID MY BREEDING "SLAVE" GO?

so ditto was supposed to be available when you help amaria with the reborn factory stuff, but i can't find it with the locked mons i thought that it had a chance but 4 diffrent games did ame put it somewhere else

PLZ help

Did you use abra + makuhita, to make ditto open its cage? Ditto is above the empty cage, on the northwestern-most part of the room!

Before that, though, remember to use abra + lickitung, to make the latter happy; gives you 1 rare candy, in return!

If you miss chance to break ditto free and have it join you, when you are held prisoner down there, you can find it again later, at 7th street; so, don't worry!

• Global Mods
On 7/9/2018 at 3:44 PM, GS BALL said:

Did you use abra + makuhita, to make ditto open its cage? Ditto is above the empty cage, on the northwestern-most part of the room!

Before that, though, remember to use abra + lickitung, to make the latter happy; gives you 1 rare candy, in return!

If you miss chance to break ditto free and have it join you, when you are held prisoner down there, you can find it again later, at 7th street; so, don't worry!

Umm i know that but the ditto doesn't even appear that´s the problem for me

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, Arys said:

I'm pretty sure that Ditto has been moved and you can only obtain it by buying it in 7th street.

Oh I'm Sad He is my favorite normal type mon and now i have to wait until luna's episode to get it WHY AME

For future reference, to get the ditto to appear in that event you have to have done the daycare side quest (where you rescue the daycare couple) before you get trapped in that room at the factory. It has NOT been moved, as I got ditto this way in my recent E17 run.

I only started my run a few weeks ago so I know it was all current. I even started the factory raid, noticed ditto wasnt there, and then reset and saved the daycare couple to then find ditto in his cage. Saving the daycare couple is definitely the trigger.