Melia's briefcase

Moose

in the beginning of the game i know you can get an ability capsule from the brief case with the snag machine i was wondering what the code for it is, i cant seem to find it anywhere.

Can you remind me which code Melia tells you to input at the lake?

Context: I wrote down the code for the ability capsule AND the one for the snag machine but I didn't label them <.<...

Edited by Zeallam
Context added

51 minutes ago, Zeallam said:

Can you remind me which code Melia tells you to input at the lake?

Context: I wrote down the code for the ability capsule AND the one for the snag machine but I didn't label them <.<...

6489 to unlock

Just now, Zeallam said:

If that's the snag machine code then 3845 is the one for the ability capsule.

you're the best, do you need to be on that part to unlock it or can you come back?

3 minutes ago, Moose said:

you're the best, do you need to be on that part to unlock it or can you come back?

To be honest, I never tried "coming back later for the capsule". But I did go back to goldenwood forest for the rematch against code:evo and I didn't see the briefcase by then, so probably best to get it before the fight with the shadow poke.

Edited by Zeallam

Just now, Zeallam said:

To be honest, I never tried "coming back later for the capsule". But I did go back to goldenwood forest for the rematch against code:evo and I didn't see the briefcase by then.

gotcha i was thinking more the retry event 

2 minutes ago, Zeallam said:

AH yes I completely forgot about that retry event feature. It's probably worth checking out

yeah ill probably see if i can in a little, thank you very much again

6 minutes ago, dragonza11 said:

IIRC, when you get the chance to revisit the area (after beating the ghost gym i think) the briefcase is gone

so thats the only time you have the chance to input that code

i figured, thats super disappointing