Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Murkrow

darkwaters33

Question

6 answers to this question

Depending on the gang you joined, you’ll have to wait and go to the Aqua hideout after defeating Shelly. This is the case if you join the Magma gang. Otherwise, you can get Murkrow before facing Shelly if you’re a member of the Aqua gang. However, be careful. This Murkrow might use the egg move ‘Brave Bird’ and risks to faint during your catching attempt, so, don’t forget to save your progress before to activate this event.

On 6/28/2018 at 9:24 AM, Trufa said:

@darkwaters33 it used to be in the alleway where Team Aqua hangs. You have to finish the gangs sidequest and come at night, if it hasn't moved.

3 hours ago, Q-Jei said:

Depending on the gang you joined, you’ll have to wait and go to the Aqua hideout after defeating Shelly. This is the case if you join the Magma gang. Otherwise, you can get Murkrow before facing Shelly if you’re a member of the Aqua gang. However, be careful. This Murkrow might use the egg move ‘Brave Bird’ and risks to faint during your catching attempt, so, don’t forget to save your progress before to activate this event.

I... totally forgot about this event. I don't think the event is available after returning to Reborn since I checked on windy night... Is there other way to get it?

3 minutes ago, Arys said:

Is there other way to get it?

Trade, I suppose. The Obtainable Pokemon list states that it can be catch in the wild. I don't know where though. I can breed you one, if you want.