Dat Music!

RosaHeart

So I wanted to get the opinions of everyone out there and ask what was your favorite track? Rejuvination has such amazing music and I enjoyed nearly every track. ( Garen city was a bit meh for me )

My absolute favorite track was: Feeling- Hopeful, the first one. Like, oh my goodness that music hit me in just thr gith way when it was played at the moments they played it. And honestly, with the doom and gloom in this game, when this track kicked in it alays made me feel so good!

Second was: Battle-Dimensional Rift. This song accomplished something that only 1 other pokemon fan game has ever done when it came to batteling pokemon, making the threat real. Like, these aren't some fluffy little pickachu that if you lose to them you just got to run back to the pokemon center, nope, you lose you die. 

What about you guys?

My favorite soundtrack in rejuvenation ( v10 ) is route 2 theme , who is currently the same that Cellia City in pokemon desolation , for thoses who are playing this game too. 

I previously enjoyed Carotos Mountain ( who is basically the same as Tanzan Mountain one in pokemon reborn )  soundtrack in v9 but the theme changed in v10.

I recognize that Rejuvenation has a bunch of good music tracks. The Regis Battle theme is a masterpiece as well as the Dimensional Rift one which makes the confrontation very intimidating. Concerning Reborn, my heart goes to Mirage, Somewhere, and Countdown ❤️

So , if we are going to start talking about the themes i need to include this - Evil Gym , i like it ( nothing more)

First theme that caught my eye was - Dimensional Rift - its so good it really fells like youre in trouble when this start playing.

Second is - Regis - its a perfect , in the same time is dark but also interesting.

Third and the last is - Felling-Lonely - its so dark and sad , when i first heard it i was like how do i play it again!

I'm pretty partial to the current Sheridan Village theme. It's just, so nice and relaxing, makes you wanna stay there and soak in the atmosphere.