Dear past myself..

Sayia

Write a letter to past yourself - just like I did.

'Dear Sayia ~

I am you from the future. Of course it sounds strange when you read it now.

I just want to give you some advice.

Be yourself. Talk about what you think and what you feel, but always do it in a way that does not hurt other people consciously. Other people will surely hurt you in the future, but do not be like them. You will meet people who will be obstacles in your way of life, but there will be people who will support you. Learn to trust people. You can not build anything without it. Believe in yourself, you will be strong. Be honest. You're already smart and kind. Follow your passions, learn languages. Stay positive.

You've got this. Life is in your hands. 

Cheers - future you'.

Dear Arys,

I'm from the future. And I'll save your life in the future.

Do NOT think programmer is a cool job which you can spend your all day in your home.

You'll regret it.

Just get yourself a business major or politics. Believe me, you'll enjoy it much more than reading thousands codes at night.

Be careful on your way, young lady

Dear Budew 

You were used to be skilled and loved by everyone , but i come from the future ,  and more precisely from a place called reborn. On this place , you're such a ridiculous pokemon , everyone is laughing at you. Even bidoof is praised by a certain person. 

So my advice is : no , in fact i don't have any advices. You will deserve all of this. 

With all my affection , 

Ame

And more seriously

Dear Zarc 

Don't you dare main Zyra , she will get hard nerfed.

Don't you dare love espeon , he will loose an Hurt and Heal game vs glaceon and sylveon

Don't you dare meet a person named Lykos , he will only bring you problems.

Don't you dare listen any japanese songs or you will get addicted.

Don't you dare support France football team cause they will loose vs Portugal in final ( sorry for the spoil ).

Don't you dare listen Exile Tribe japanese group cause you will want to dance and sing everytimes.

Darth Vader is Luke's father.

François Hollande has been France president for 5 years. 

Disney will do Stars Wars movies. 

Any advices ? Good luck bro !

Mad King Zarc. 

Dear Past Solviera,

I know you. You're not surprised that the future you is writing to you. It's not "crazy" to you. And I bet you know I'm about to tell you some advice.

First thing's first, no I will not tell you what the questions were in that one big exam in May.  You and I both know we have a terrible memory xD

However! You must be a more social person. I know staying home is a lot easier and more comfortable, but you should venture out more. In fact, you should do more things at school. Don't think so much on what others think of you. Be strong and live your life to the fullest. You will meet some important and loving people in time, so please don't worry. Cheers.

Future Solviera~

P.S. Yes, Rebornevo will finally get emojis 😄

Dear Candy younger version:

Yo fam wassup it me yaw big brother Candy older version~

My best advices are donut trust anybody 100%, a 20% margin will always come in handy cause yer frens can and will become yer enemies in a flip of destiny :wesmart: Also, yaw gotta stop eating junk tho even older version me haven't achieved that stuffs 😅 Also study even if yaw lazy cause honestly that the only thing you can do well so exploit that skill early on... otherwise you'll be stuck not knowing how tf to study and you'll become a last-minute crammer. Rip. 

My dude tl;dr remember life is like a game of chess, and the best moves aren't always straight forward 😉

Peace out ✌️ 

Candy older version 

"Dear" past Corso,

things went better than expected: Reborn is an awesome place and we somehow managed to make a lot of friends! But there's a little problem (bigger than "little"): me, and that means you. You think you know how broken we are, but the situation is worse. Soon you'll understand what being Unown means and why I chose this avatar. The worst part is that even here you'll make enemies because I/you/we are stupid. I don't think there's anything we can do to fix us at this point, try writing to kid Corso and tell him to buy popular games, play football and make as many friends as possible. That's what I'm doing with our nephew.

About university... Physics is nice, there are cool people there too. Unfortunately, you won't be "the one we want to be" there (I know, there's always someone spoiling our plan, but we know we're getting weaker) but exams should go pretty well. Oh before I forget: third year, be careful of something called "Struttura della Materia". They'll tell you it's the hardest subject in the entire course, and they're right. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE IT! STUDY THOSE THINGS EVERY DAY! BUY THE BOOKS! Start drinking coffee if necessary! I know, I sound crazy, but PLEASE trust me!

Uh some other news... you're still short, but keep trying (or not, it won't affect me anyway). She still doesn't like you, but you'll see both of them from time to time. Good thing, you won't suffer as much as you did before.

Some useful tips: DON'T BE TOO CLINGY WITH THEM! I know it would seem the most natural thing to do but PLEASE DON'T!

And if you feel something might have bad consequences, FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCT AND DON'T DO IT! (this doesn't apply to something called "Drama Club")

Speaking of clubs... mafia games are important, "just like football" I'm sure you understand...

Eh, but if you're like me (and you ARE me), I can already tell this letter won't prevent you from making the same or similar mistakes. If that happens... you'll deserve what comes next...

Please be careful

Corso

P.S.: Bennett

Edited by Corso

1 hour ago, Corso said:

Oh before I forget: third year, be careful of something called "Struttura della Materia". They'll tell you it's the hardest subject in the entire course, and they're right. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE IT! STUDY THOSE THINGS EVERY DAY! BUY THE BOOKS! Start drinking coffee if necessary! I know, I sound crazy, but PLEASE trust me!

Sounds like Biochemistry semester 2 to me :peepochrist:

• Support Squad

Dear Felix

Stay away from the drugs, the gatchas and university.

P.S Don't forget to pick up milk.

P.S.S Get discord as soon as it comes out it's great for friends.

P.S.S.S invest in bitcoin.

Dear Past me,

Though it is crazy, and you might think it is full of logic yet insane, nothing changes the fact that the Future You is writing this letter to his Past Him (Which is You).

Word of advice: Before you start playing Pokemon Reborn, tell your friends to play with you or you'll, like always, be overpowered compared to them.

Keep in mind that you should join Rebornevo forums before 2018.

Though I know you will ignore this letter, but ignore it.                                                                                                                                                                                                         Not!

Written to you by

~I don't need to tell you again~                                                                                   -Or do I?-

Dear past Lykos,

I have good news for you; your personality will change and you will also meet many people in your life, so i assure you that you won't remain alone. But be very careful, not all the people you meet will be as good as you expected; unfortunately your problem will be that you will trust them too easily.
You will have betrayals, both in terms of love and in terms of friendships and also other things will happen, but you will be able to go on your way, leaving the past behind. Always remember to trust yourself.

One day you will become part of a beautiful community. Don't fear it, you will know some really fantastic people, you will make a lot of friends, in short you will feel like you have a second family.

P.S. Start studying english, you will really need it