Member Appreciation Thread: 2018 Edition

Hycrox

Yes it's back. Back again. Almost 2 weeks late but it's ok. Az changed the date anw 😤

Now it's time, to D-D-D-D-DDDDAppreciate! blame bibs for this joke

First, a quick shoutout and appreciation for the cool kids, @Azeria for doing this last year, @Guzam for 2016, @Morshu for 2015, and @Arkhi for 2014

Now, no sarcasm unless it's clearly meant to be a joke (do it with a strikethrough, like this), and accept all complements. Now, appreciate your dearly nerds. I'll start:

Spoiler

@Morshu Nice day my dude. To say you're a great guy is an understatement, so I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable paragraph. You're a really cool man, you lift the spirits of everyone around you, and you're generally just a very chill and genuinely funny guy and a great person to be around. It's been a grand time, and a pleasure to meme with you, and by now I'd say your memes give me super strength. Just with those, and by being a lax guy who can interact with anyone, even if they can be coarse and rough, you've had a great impact on the community. I wouldn't even fight you if you ate the last slice of pizza, or if you bypassed the compressor. You've definitely made my time here, and everyone's, richer, and to me you'll always be number one. May there be many more fun times in the future.

@Ironbound You might be my most recent friend on this list, but you're undoubtedly a great guy. You're always open to talk, and, serious or not, conversations with you are always great. Even when you talk shit about my memes. You can always give helpful advice to those in need, and can keep your cool in most situations. And you have a great sense of humor too. Know that I always appreciate you; you probably do, but better say it for good measure.

@Azeria Bakugo is not that good don't @ me. Real talk now, you're a swell guy, and a pleasure to talk with. Not to mention you have a lot of patience for my assery. When you're available, you can help anyone, and you're a great friend. It's been a lot of fun hanging out with you here, and I've had a great time in Redemption. May more fun times be ahead.

@Personthing You're a very sociable and outgoing person, who clearly enjoys spending time with people, and I admire you for that. You're a great guy, and really fun to talk with. You always have something nice to say, and you can bring up anyone's spirits. You can always look at the bright side of things, and you're a very funny guy too. All the best for the future.

@The Grinch Love out memeing time together bb. You're great to be around, and a good partner in meme. It's been lotsa fun chatting with you, in whatever language it may be. Stay cool :]

@Odybld more like Odybid amirite. Anw, you're lots of fun man, and a goddamn degenerate really helpful when you're needed. A weeb man of culture too, you've gave me lotsa stuff to watch. Hope you have some Great Days. Can't wait for us to eclipse everyone :^)

@Amakeyasiru! My boy, you're a really cool dude, and it's been a lot of fun hanging out with you over time. You've been a great friend too, and a quality memer. May many more joyous times come.

There will be more appreciations soon, but /lazy

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Well it's that time of year again, here we go. It's gonna sound pretty repetitive cause I'm bad at this stuff.

@Xiri It's been awesome knowing you these past two years man, (time flies, holy hell, doesn't it?) and if I hadn't met you I doubt I would have stayed with the community for very long or gotten involved with Redemption or Nations 3. Keep on being great my dude.

@Morshu It's been a lot of fun talking to you more regularly this past while, you're a hilarious and just all around great guy and a lot of fun to talk to in general. Also I took your just eat pizza.

@Hycrox What's up meme man? You've been a blast to talk to for this past year, always a laugh or just fun to be had in general when you're around. 

@Amakeyasiru! It took me like 5 minutes to find your forum name to ping you, lmao. You've been a good friend for this last year, I appreciate you man and it's always fun to hang out and talk about just whatever really.

@Ironbound Ayyy Viri, it's been my pleasure to have gotten to know you this past while. You've always got something good to say, and are always willing to lend an ear to anyone who needs it.

@Bazaro Baz, Bacteria, Jesus, and whatever else my phone feels like calling you at the current moment, you're a cool guy with a good sense of humor. It was great working with you on Redemption and I'm glad we still mess around in other servers.

@Azeria ~~Sup Edgeboy~~ My dude, you're great to have around and just hang out with. Glad that we've still been doing some stuff since Redemption ended, and you helped make Redemption be a lot more enjoyable experience to work on in general.

@ZEL Heyo! I'm kinda just repeating myself at this point, but it's been nice to meet you and hang out this past while and that you're pretty cool.

@Sardines You've always got something good to say and your presence just makes any group you're a part of better. Keep at it man.

@InnocentSerenity What's up, ya goof. You're a really fun person to be around, with your quips and generally bright and sunny but somehow snarky attitude that's just pretty great in general. I also wanna thank you for introducing me to some really cool people this past year, thanks man, I'm lucky I got to meet you, Xiri, Bibs, and Krim in Nations 2.

@krim Another one of the people I've known longest around here, it's been good to just chat and hang out with you. You can always make a good point even when arguing for an unpopular stance, and thanks for introducing me to some great people this past year.

And for everyone not pinged cause either I don't know your forum name or are part of a larger group, you guys are all awesome. Shoutouts to the entire redemption crew as well, it wouldn't have been as fun without any of you.

• Like 3

@Kamina I know I haven't really been the best of friends, but you are somebody who is really underappreciated in this community. You were my first friend here and that will always be important for me. I know that I'd taunt you by saying how terrible your Pokemon 'skills' are, but you are really good and you've obviously grown a lot from ORAS, being much better than I am (real tea). If you're still going to play mons in the next couple years, I know you're going to go far and it's not going to be because of luck. Besides your pokemon skills, you're aware and smart, even if your grammar and meme posts don't often showcase that. Everyone should check out Kamina because he's been a great member of Reborn for a long time and he is pretty active 

@ all of the AO Members @Moony @Lil' Baby Rupe @Void @99 Losses @Lobos @Jelly @Dark Desire @DAVIDpwns @finkeltinklewinkle @Rewer @Lord Bagel @Pixl @slant @Rukia

@Xiri @DJWongTong @Kurusu are all very friendly members of this community as well!

I wish I talked to you most of you guys more. I do have specific reasons for everyone of you guys, but that would be a very long text post, so only Kamina gets his own text wall. Sorry! Lots of love, though! 
original.gif

• Like 7

Well 1st, I wanna appreciate  some story tellers that we have on here. That would be @Candy @Jess @Wolfox and @Q-Jei. It's so fun to read through your guys Reborn/Rejuv Runs. And a big thanks is in order for @Q-Jei for making some of the sprites for some of my runs. Without him, none of those would be possible.

And then there's the Penta-Op crew. @nepeta100 @seki108 @wcv @DreamblitzX @pokemastercj1 @Wolfox (again) @Abyssreaper99 @uberle @DemICE If I missed anyone, I'm sorry. Man, I feel like since that's started, we've all gotten closer somehow. It doesn't feel like we're watching it separately. It feels like we all came into 1 room to watch these 5 funny ass YouTubers do this Penta-Op of this great game and then just bonded over that. It feels awesome.

Lastly, there's @Commander and @DerogatoryTrainer 

I like reading through @Commander's Written Rejuv Run. Sometimes it makes me laugh. Sometimes it makes me think about the game itself. I like knowing how he thinks about the game.

@DerogatoryTrainer This dude is funny as fuck! His reaction nuzlocke runs through Reborn and Rejuv so far are out of this world and just makes me almost chokes to death from laughter.

Ohh. And I almost forgot. @Amethyst  @Jan and @Ice Cream Sand Witch You 3 made INCREDIBLE games and I'm so glad I'm able to play them.

Ok. That's about it from me. You're all AWESOME!!!!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Each year, the pool grows larger and the list grows shorter; it has reached a point where I've largely been absent for the most part, and know nobody new. But that only heightens my appreciation for those few whom I do know and like.  My appreciation for Reborn (the game, the creators and the community) notwithstanding, these days I spend more time individually or in small groups with the people I have known through Reborn, than amidst the community itself. But while I may have 'moved on' from here in most senses of the term, I feel that i owe the community some consideration for being the institution through which I met these friends of mine, and that consideration merits upholding this tradition of a yearly commemoration. Shoutouts to Bibs, Arkhi, Azery and now Hycrox, all such friends of mine, for keeping this alive.

I never could manage sentimental speeches, nor do I think they're necessary given how well I know everyone on this list, and how well they know the regard I have for them. Many people on this list have been the best of friends for so long I can't even remember when and how we first met; others I have gotten to know more recently but have quickly become good friends too. Talking with each other frequently, and in many cases on an almost daily basis, has become a fact of life; familiarity and trust of that kind is invaluable.

Given that I find any more words to be both paltry and unneeded, enough of the heavy stuff, what? I'll contend myself with a mention and a joke apiece:

(thanks, Hycrox, for forcing me to strikethrough everything)

Spoiler

@Xiri ur mum lol :]

@Bazaro chandelure is trash and so are you

@Arkhi give my regards to succ-chan

@Morshu nice day

@Etesian I hope you get swept by a kingdra

@Azeria I hope you have that kingdra, but miss all your hydro pumps

@Hycrox congratulations on reaching taxable age, better file your returns for good measure

@Personthing what can I say that your phone hasn't

@Plok sos forry

@ZEL may pigeons poop on your shoulder

@Caradius a meme a day keeps the psychoanalytics away

@Spineblade thank you for the bibface, we all celebrate your gift

@The Grinch the spiders will have their vengeance

@Aishi 2piwerkflu4us

@Marcello stats is better than pure maths, meet me in the dueling grounds

@Odybld your coffee is better than you

@Commander I'd have more choice words to send your way if you showed up more often

@Maelstrom big nerd

@Godot hahahahahaha

@Noir it's been eighty-four years

@Ice Cream Sand Witch impossible to be punappreciative

Lastly, since it's inevitable that I'd have inadvertently omitted a mention to someone or the other, let me say that you're all appreciated and that I'm grateful to have gotten to know you. 

• Like 6

This exists again, eh? Let's get started then (No particular order -)

Spoiler

@Hycrox You're an amazing dude, have great choice in memes, and a nice sense of humor. I couldn't really ask for a better lad to know. Been a lot of fun with the nations 3 crew so far and I hope it continues on!

@Personthing I only got to know you more about a year ago? It's been a wild ridetm and all the danny devito memes have been great. Can actually talk a decent bit about irl shit with you too so that's nice.

@Azeria Awesome dude that got me into BNHA right here and has somehow not banned/ @everyone'd somebody in months so probs to him!

@Morshu Bibs, lord of vanilla and slayer of Alomomolas! Your memes are top notch and it's fun seeing your reactions in chat. Also Void Cactus is top notch. The god among gods.

@Bam the 25th Always funny seeing you lust after loki. You've been a good bud these past few months and I can't wait to talk more about FEH later today.

@Lowkey7ft4
 You're a funny dude, your shitposting is top notch  (re. it's about anything he says). You're also uh..tall? That sums you up well I think

@Specific Top notch stall stuff my dude. Always fun to see what you come up with next 👌

@krim You've been a great friend since what? 2015? That's a long ass time for one and you've never ceased to amaze me.

@Ice Cream Sand Witch Your puns and the sadly now dead meme of breading the fire emblem chat are/were amazing. Props to you on the breading. Honestly one of the better mods as well so there's that!

@InnocentSerenity You're THE big nerd Nah just joking man, you're a cool dude. Excellent taste in idol anime as well~

@Sceptilespy You're actually a degenerate, but that's why I appreciate you! Ya showed up in mythos randomly one day and it's been a blast since then.

@pyrromanis STEPDAD, you're awesome. I hope you're blessed with bacon and coffee in the future!

@ZEL MAma, I haven't talked to you in a while but you're still AMAzing! bad pun was intended oc

@DMBY You have good taste in dictators, comrade! Also gj in propagating the religion of the God Emperor, despite it's sinful natures

@Wendel The god of wendelism in all his glory! It's been a pleasure worshipping you my dude~

@Hackspeon Only got to know you recently but you're pretty cool in your own right. 

• Like 3

I haven't been back on the forums for just overly long now, but since I've been back you all have done great at making me feel like one of the gang again! 

@Q-Jei: A great person who always seems happy, helpful, and respectful! Always fun to mess around in the Prediction topic!

@seki108: A great source of helpful info about various topics and has helped me learn more about the game! Never hesitates to help their fellow player and it's much appreciated!

@Celeby: Has helped me acquire some Pokémon via trades, and by pointing me in the right direction in-game. Always happy and ready to help at the drop of a hat it seems and it's much appreciated! 

@Amethyst: This one's obviously a big one. Not simply because she's made a game I love, but because of how helpful she is! When I first game to the forums, I was interested in doing a Let's Play of Reborn. I contacted Amethyst to get her approval before attempting that project and she was kind enough to not only give her blessing, but to send me some Reborn art and files to use for my video overlay! It's no wonder to me she's garnered such a following! 

@Elvenlore: Somone who's constantly helping others. Every time I've ever had an issue or question they've been more than willing to help, whether it's about the game, or acquiring Pokémon. They even went out of their way to message me a few times just to see how I was getting along and it's so very much appreciated!

@Drakka: A newer member but one who's stories have been quite interesting to read! Always get excited when I see a new update! 

There are too many folks on these forums for me to name one by one, but you all are each incredible and have made my time here memorable as always! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I appreciate a lot of people.

@Amethyst rekindled my love for Pokemon, as I found the main series games repetitive. 

@Jess We don't talk often anymore, but you're an important person to me in general. ❤️

@Zarc Gave me my first Toxicroak in Reborn. That's reason enough.

@J-Awesome_One My man, I will never not appreciate you!

@LykosHand You're a cool person. I appreciate you. I hope things are going well!

That's not it, of course. But that's what I got. :V
Thanks for being dandy. I appreciate it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Amakeyasiru! stop changing your forums name >:[  You're a fun dude, and always great to talk to we had some arguments and its partly my fault so sorry about that

i appreciate your memes and the pron that you provide, @Lowkey7ft4 likes that too :3

@seki108 you're a pretty cool person, sorry im not too active on the forums and i have shit memory, if you have discord let me know and i'll add you, and if you dont ill try to be more active, i really enjoyed talking about Little Witch Academia with you, i've seen lets plays of the game LWA:Chamber of time, i dont know when the next season of the anime but i cant wait to chat more with you and get those ships sailing 👀

@Walpurgis

@Alistair glad that i met both of you, you're great people and always nice to talk to, someday i'll be less dumb in Dnd and ill play with you

@Venus @purplecicada im really glad that i met you two, you're pretty good friends and i always appreciate hitting on venus kouhai 😩 JK

(too tired rn, i'll finish this later on)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Alistair Thank you for being my best friend and most trusted confidant. Our relationship means so much to me; you always take extra steps to take my feelings into account. You do so much for me that no summary here could do you justice, so instead, I'll just say I love you. ❤️

Thank you @Amethyst for putting this whole community together! I know I'm not alone in saying it has made my life much better than it used to be.

Thank you @Lord Drakyle for being my big broster. It's always nice to know I have someone I can talk to when times are rough, and joke around with when they're not. It's hard for me to properly describe how good it feels to have someone be protective of me.

Thank you @SilverHelio for always sticking up for me against myself. I know I'm not the easiest person to deal with, but I appreciate that you do so anyway. I also really appreciate your feedback regarding my book.

Speaking of, I'd also like to thank @BRS swag @Ice Cream Sand Witch @Bam the 25th @Jason Grace @Jace Stormkirk and @Nyaagisa The Maid for helping beta read my book. It means a really lot to me.

And, I'm not going to ping you all. but thanks to the entire Reborn Mafia community for giving me such a fun place to hang out and joining me in my streams all the time! You guys are awesome!

I hope I didn't miss anyone! If I did, I'm ultra sorry - I can be a bit scatterbrained. So, just in case, one last sweeping thanks to everyone who has been kind to me here!

• Like 7

• Support Squad

I've said what I think needs to be said to the people I care about.

What I find fascinating and cool is the fact that there's so many new faces in this topic that I don't recognise, the community is growing and branching out even now. That's damned cool to see after 4 odd years of being here.So hello to the new faces, I appreciate the fact that you're here making a good time of it for yourselves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh, hey, is it already that time again?
Y'know, I don't really know how to write some sort of cool intro that doesn't just repeat what I've said last time.
Glad I found my way here, thankful for all the amazing people I've met, blah blah. Something about how I didn't think I'd stay here for more than a month, and now it's been more than three years.
So here we go~

Spoiler

@Ice Can't not mention you first, now, can I? Last time this thread dropped, I still had to say "can't wait to see you". Now it's "can't wait to see you again".
I love you, and you have made my life a better one on so many levels, I still can't quite believe just how damn lucky I was to meet you. I don't think I'll ever get enough of your contagious enthusiasm and your godawful puns silly humor, or of tossing our various fictional creations at each other.
I hope we get to live together some day soon, but in the meantime I will fly across the world as many times as I need to. After all, we have to go visit Ron again~

@DJ Mewdeon ft Dan Punk Hi Dan!! Have some cats! Now that this sacred rite has been performed... Hello. You. Three years ago you spooked me by making me think I broke a rule or something when you first messaged me. Now it's, like, 2018, and you still talk to me, and man do I ever appreciate that. I don't think I can ever say this enough, but you're a cool dude with a smart head on your shoulders, and this entire place owes a lot to you. But also, like, I certainly do on a personal level, too.
You really are the whole package. Can be calm and rational and a fountain of good advice, or an endearing goofball, with a whole lot in between. (Package also includes a lot of superhero knowledge and apparently a subscription to regular cute bird content.)
For your future I wish there will be a time when you no longer criminally undervalue yourself and your efforts, and where there are less worries around to other you. Heaven knows you deserve it.
(But also :((( you now live very far away so I probably can't even see you again next time I'm in Boston, and that's sad because I liked meeting you.) ily ok

Hey, speaking of meeting people! @Amethyst and @CrossImpact are also People I Got To See This Year and I wanna say thanks again to both of ya for hanging out with me! It's been really cool to talk to and get to know you a bit better. 10/10 would travel across the country again to witness Ame being adorable and trying to deny it.

Man, I know I haven't been particularly active on Reborn this year, so I haven't dropped into any of the related chats very much. So I also haven't gotten to talk to you as much as I used to, @Lost Lore but this post would feel tragically incomplete without mentioning you, because my inactivity doesn't influence your awesomeness as a person.
I hope your little meowing friends are doing well, too! I hope the year gets a little less turbulent soon so that there will be more time to talk to you again, because I really miss it. I know you're like, in denial about this 5ever, but you're still one of the coolest, wittiest, fun and cute :3c folks around here. No, I won't stop calling you cute. My absence cannot change raw scientific facts.
I'm almost done with this YKW game, too, which makes it the furthest I've gotten in completing a game that doesn't have "Pokémon" in its title in 4 years or so. So thanks for the suggestion!~

@Wendel u smel 😐
...Nah, man, jk jk. 'Tis the time to be sentimental, and I have a lot to thank you for, y'know? You've been an amazing friend ever since I first got here, and I don't think I can fully express how much it means to me that we get to hang out and that you and your family have been so welcoming to and accepting of me. Makes me a whole damn lot less lonely, and it's always really comfortable to pay you a visit.
A+ cuddle buddy, and always knows how to make me laugh and cheer up.

Not to accidentally elevate a self-proclaimed deity even further and all that, but you're really cool and goddamn you are getting me so close to trying out DnD.
You're also a very caring person, so there's that, too. Thanks for being my friend, mate.

@Odybld piz- Ok no I'M SORRY DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT
I was gonna be like "If I had to be pseudo poetic I'd say you're like a storm, always ready to show up suddenly and causing chaos in your wake" but that's actually not fair, because you usually clean up after your chaos, and also because it flies blatantly in the face of how often you've helped me get my shit together and guided me out of messes I've found myself in. I know I'm not the only one who can always count on your insight and honesty, either.

Still, though, you're so much fun and I hope you know I thoroughly enjoy the measures you take to entertain yourself and others. Your cleverness is almost underrated at times, "gdi ody". Also, I typed "I hoe" first, and feel like that's very appropriate to remark now bc I know that's a typo you'd appreciate.

@Morshu it took me a moment to try to remember which username you currently have, dammit

I hope you know that I'm absolutely not exaggerating when I say that you're easily one of the most likeable people on here. I know I could, like, make silly jokes here, but the truth of the matter is that you have a way of creating a comfortable atmosphere around you, and I can never help noticing how good you are at making everyone in a conversation feel welcome. And it'd be a shame to leave that unappreciated.
You always know when to show yourself from an empathic, supportive side, and when to lift everyone's spirits with humor, and I'm honestly super thankful we're friends.
But also, I hope you get an alomomola encounter a day :]

@Ironbound Tfw started talking to you a bit back when you got active here, because you like bugs and seemed cool. And somehow, that actually ended in a friendship over the years. Man, I could say a lot about you. Mainly about how much I admire, now as much as back then, how dedicated and disciplined and hardworking you are. And that I respect you a ton. And that you are one clever bastard with a+ humor. And how you're an amazingly supportive and caring friend. And also that you're fuckin' adorable.
You're one of those people to have intensely interesting conversations with, and while we certainly have our misunderstandings and often stand at very different viewpoints, I greatly enjoy all of them. I've honestly learned a lot from you, and hope you know how grateful I am to have you call me a friend.
...But also, I recently remembered those old times when you wouldn't touch memery with a ten foot pole. We've been a great influence on you :]

There's also, like, a ton of people who I've been talking to more frequently this year, and I wanna round y'all up for a warm 'thank you'.
@Hycrox @Azeria @Personthing @Bazaro @Caradius @Plok
@The Grinch

I've gotten to know you guys a bit better in the recent months, and it's been a blast! You're all cool af and I'm looking forward to hangin' out more.
I know some of you I've talked to on-off in the past already, but definitely not this much, aha. I'm actually pretty bad at keeping up with people through DMs, so having gotten to talk to all of you through various means has been really helpful.

On a similar note, though, can't forget to appreciate those people who I've known for a while now and still am happy to chat with when we get the opportunity~
@Spineblade @Arkhi @Alex @Amakeyasiru! (dyou know how long it took me to realize who's behind that username lmao) Y'all cool. I know I'm not really good at private convos or anything, but whenever I'm in a group chat with you, you're a ton of fun.
(And yeah honestly same @ DW, I guess that's just how it goes sometimes, but not constantly talking to one another doesn't mean you'd be any less welcome to do so whenever you want, ain't nothing wrong with just chattering away every once in a while.)
(Which i guess applies to Alex, too. I know we're not really doing this whole DM thing any more these days, but I very much still remember how supportive you've been of me and I damn well enjoy seeing you around.)
I feel contractually obliged to let Spine know I saw a Livingstone's Turaco today and it was the best thing that happened to me all week.

Funny story for this year's post: I get to @Maelstrom this time around. Dude, I know I already mentioned it to you a while ago, but I legit thought you didn't like me for a solid two years or so. Actually I don't even remember any more when the convo happened that gave me the impression, but I was new and you were still auth and I kind of tried to stay out of your way a bit at first because I worried that I annoyed you and wanted to, well, not let that happen again.
And then it turns out you never actually had a problem with me, lmao. Which is the best possible ending, because you're cool and it's been nice to have started talking to you this year. Maybe if I hadn't been so silly before I'd have found out a lot sooner that you're actually quite the warm person and an inquisitive and good listener.
Maybe I should've just listened to Ice all along, who was like "Mael is a cool guy".

@jasmiinininja I hope you're learning to blend in with those americans already, what with you being off to the other end of the world soon! I had to look back and make sure I really wasn't just imagining that it's really bee two years that I've known you, because time flies and then i was like "wait, that long, really??" but apparently it is.
You're such an amazingly lively and friendly and funny gal; honestly, every conversation with you is a blast because it never gets boring with you, and I know I'm not alone with that opinion at all.
I wish you all the best with your current endeavors and want you to know I believe in you!
Also, please say hi to doggo for me ok~

@Matryoshka I don't even know how often you still look here nhsdfjhv,fjaöj ut whatever, this would feel incomplete without mentioning you. You glorious person, you. I'm so glad we started talking, because you've only ever been an amazing friend and an absolute joy to hang out with.
Talking to you has always been so easy, because you never seem to run out of interesting topics, or out of humorous responses to every dumb thing I throw at you :'D
I'm just gonna... book yo for every Eurovision final from now on, and also still hope I get to visit you some time soon~ 'cause god, you're a cool person and I can't stress that enough.

@Ruby Red Ah dang it's been quite a while now, I'm really sorry I'm too scared to ever like, just DM you, but I hope you've been doing okay! I was really glad I got the opportunity to get to know you, with all the boundless creativity you bring and how enthusiastic you get when you start talking about things you're invested in.
You're an amazing person who deserves to be cherished, that much is for sure!
Also, you're cute and that's not something that can be denied :]

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Not really much l can contribute to this l don't think this time around. l'd probably just be repeating myself from years past, walking the same path already trodden. There's no need to repeat myself l'm sure those that have earned a piece from me already know and understand how l feel at this point ~~though l'm not the best at this kinda of stuff l do so and a lot of the time assume people get it. Been learning not always the best to do such.~~

So many people in here that l barely recognize. Must be getting old and irrelevant at this point XD Old man Hukuna never leaving the ol' RP Forums, and CW, even after he's retired to go live in the mountains. lt's interesting to see l suppose, though in some ways bittersweet. Feels like a whole different era at times, one l'm not really a part of. But this thread not really about regrets, sorrows. lt's to celebrate folks in the community at large, new, old... otherwise. Those hat play a part in this giant passion play, from the Leading Roles down to the last stage extra. Some of our parts may be small but even those small parts are important. So, for those that are oft forgotton, the people not memorable enough to get in a main post and are only included as a footnote; Those that aren't often named in posts or even any at all.  Well, this post is dedicated to you. 

The people that stick to the quieter sides of things, and aren't the loudest in voice. For those that contribute with a whisper that ripples into a lion's roar, but by the cresendo no longer there. Perhaps l'm the definition of your patron saint. Though... probably a tad arrogant to say that of one's self l admit.  So, in some kind of way l believe you deserve to be recognized here with all the others. l don't have names l'm afraid and perhaps, that is the way it's meant to be, perhaps that is how some prefer. So, for those that remain nameless for whatever the reason this post is for you. 

Cheers loves, and to another good year. Hukuna Sensei, out~ ❤️❤️❤️ ~~oh yel guess my hearts are emojis now...~~

Wow, never thought I'd pop up here in the appreciation list. I haven't been much active for 3-4 weeks or so. 

@Eviora The beta reading was a great experience and rewards will definitely come to you for the great work. Keep truckin'.

@Amethyst Thanks for Reborn and this community. Great place and I don't have to say anything more about the game.

@Jan Thanks for Rejuv. One great experience. I didn't steal the honey so I'm glad you removed that quest.

@Caz I know you rarely come here, but thanks for desolation. Best game, hands down, due to the fact that I could relate to some characters.

@Commander This is more like an appreciation than a thanks, but, I appreciate the fact that you critic every game on the face despite however popular it is. Keep doing it.

@Jess Yes, bug pokemon are great. I like them too. Just wanted to put that here.

and thanks for many others whose name I can't remember atm.

• Like 2

@ZEL likewise, haha. I'm still very sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. that one was. on me. our trip was very enjoyable! I'll make sure to notify you should Ame find her way back again. ^^
P.S. pls send the photos you took of us (I'm not sure why you said you need to adjust their size last time on stream, but I'd be thankful if you eventually did it ^-^)

@Amethyst I don't think we need too many words here. ^^ ~ thanks for being you, for fighting so much both against and for yourself (and others). you are remarkable - and so are your efforts.
especially as a person you've gone a long way since I've known you. we will watch your career with great interest.

@Jan you seem to be all right? somewhat? not bad, not bad. I'll try Rejuvenation after your next update. now let's bully Monodam! 😡 😡 😡 I'm 🔞 oh...

@DJ Mewdeon ft Dan Punk
 and Dan, I hope you'll find every stability and happiness you need (in whatever context you need it, may it be financially or other). bad ends deserve to be axed. I guess that pun doesn't make much sense if you haven't played 999, but you got the expert right next to you. you're super pleasant to talk to, and from what else I know about you, I think it's worth to make that friendliness your most outstanding quality - consideration is king, so out to Korvanjund with you and grab the crown. ... ... that would be Skyrim.

• Like 2