PokéNations 3 Questioning thread

Hycrox

So lots of you still have questions about PokéNations 3, am I right? So here in this thread, you can ask anything about the competition!

All you have to do is highlight your question in green, like this, and you're good! I, or another committee member, or maybe even a good enough samaritan, will answer promptly.

And speaking of good samaritans, thank you @Morshu for explaining this to newer members! This was a nice day thanks to you

43 minutes ago, LemonJones said:

Do I have to make a Discord account for this or am I going to be fine without it?

you can participate without it, but it's advisable to make a discord account, so it's easier for you to talk with the other members in your nation

@LemonJones question has technically already been answered, but just to give an idea- the discord server of your nation is likely where most if not all of your nations discussing will happen. by not being there, you miss out on discussion about the stronger pokemon to use that week, the potential threats of your opponents nation, or just random talks with people you wouldnt have met normally.

so while having a discord account is technically not necessary to participate, youre missing out on the majority and dare I say the spirit of the event without it. it would be much easier on both you and your nation if you were to have one.

@frarpeto.chr Since for some reason it's not allowing me to quote I'll just ping you.

90 participants would be ideal, though we'll make do with less if need be and happily accept more. Speaking of that, the team assignment will either begin in a week from now, or if we hit 90 participants before then. Late joiners will be assigned to a nation at random.