[REJUVENATION] Shared Box

Trufa

Hello people. I'm not sure if I am on the right place, I didn't remember a Gearen City section, haha. Just a Quick question: does Shared no from reborn work on REJUVENATION? I'm planning to breed the same team I used in reborn, after I beat the game and start again. Since there is no online play, maybe it's the only way. Thanks!

Guest Relinquished

Yes, just use each game's latest, most updated version, together with their respective Shared PC mod. The Reborn one is from Waynolt, the Rejuvenation one, which is modified, is from that fella with the hooded avatar (sorry, can't remember name). 

It saves a file. Take the Reborn's one and place it, right where Rejuvenation's should be. All your Reborn pokemon in last box, appear inside Rejuvenation! I did it myself some time ago, also asked in the forums, concerning.

@GS BALL Wait, so I can have exactly the same pokemon from Reborn inside Rejuvenation? I was planing to start breeding after finishing the game and them restart with the new bred pokemon. I think I'll restart the game hahaha

His name is DreamblitzX 😄 I did exactly what you said and the game keeps crashing, should I ask on the mod's page?

Edited by Trufa

Guest Relinquished

Crashing? Sorry, i have no idea what might have gone wrong...

Yes, probably you should ask somebody who knows more, about help!

I made it work, though and Reborn's pokemon, showed "being caught" locations from Rejuvenation, while others had it glitched. But i never encountered errors, crashes, anything of sorts. I guarantee you though, it works, if done right.