Pokemon Conspiracy (In Development)

That title screen looks stunning and I really like it.

However that druddigon ( I'm going to assume its one) looks a bit strange to me. The angle of the wing looks a bit off. I feel that it should be more spread out and should't be facing backwards that much. I also feel that the waist should be wider but all those could be just me.

Cheers for making some progress and that beautiful title screen

2 hours ago, Psychic Bean Sheep said:

That title screen looks stunning and I really like it.

However that druddigon ( I'm going to assume its one) looks a bit strange to me. The angle of the wing looks a bit off. I feel that it should be more spread out and should't be facing backwards that much. I also feel that the waist should be wider but all those could be just me.

Cheers for making some progress and that beautiful title screen

It is indeed a Druddigon, it wasn’t drawn by me however, it was drawn by DeviantArt user SanjulWhiteShadow, he has many pieces featuring other Pokémon which are similar to this one, definitely work checking out 😊

1 hour ago, DemICE said:

The main question is, did you want your game to have RL mugshots? or was it due to lack of an artist?

They seemed like a good idea originally, but as I went on with development I decided that going forward, I would like traditional pixel art.

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:40 PM, Enigma Shot U said:

I'm SEVERELY behind my intended schedule with the progress of chapter 1, mainly due to a mixture of burnout and general procrastination, however the project definitely still has a pulse.

sp1.png

Don't over exert yourself man just do what you gotta do.

(P.S. I FU***NG LOVE the title screen)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I tried once the quest in pokemon conspiracy when i should to find zorua but nothing happend even after to talking to any pokemon spirits if you can help me to know which pokemon to search to complete the quest it will help me

1 hour ago, maor80 said:

I tried once the quest in pokemon conspiracy when i should to find zorua but nothing happend even after to talking to any pokemon spirits if you can help me to know which pokemon to search to complete the quest it will help me

Spoiler

Look for these particular pokemon in the order listed.

1.Combee/Volbeat

2.Porygon2

3.Metapod

4.Psyduck

Remember to check in both outdoor and indoor locations.

Can you tell me where i can find metapod or give a hint ? I allready found combee and porygon 2 in the forest  and in the cyber cafe even reached cemark but didnt see metapod its the only pokemon i have not seen i allready know that psyduck are found in cermak forest if i am not wrong in the place s name

Hello all, just stopping by to share a bit of progress I've made.

So I was hit with a bit of creative inspiration this morning and decided to create a visual effect for a new mechanic going forward.

Certain events in game will cause you to gain or lose reputation points with characters, More updates to come in the future.

Cheers...

@maor80 Check your private messages.

• Like 2

On 6/8/2018 at 7:56 PM, Enigma Shot U said:

Hello all, just stopping by to share a bit of progress I've made.

So I was hit with a bit of creative inspiration this morning and decided to create a visual effect for a new mechanic going forward.

Certain events in game will cause you to gain or lose reputation points with characters, More updates to come in the future.

Cheers...

@maor80 Check your private messages.

I checked out the massge i will head to the gym reach sakura s arena talk ot he metapod and will head to the final place where zuroa will be found  would hope to get an electric type as i heard the egg can off 1 out 15 pokemon spices and as for now its what my team need i got jangmo o larvesta mudkip and gastly so my team is almost full

Can you help me i tried to find good electric type pokemon? i was even unlucky with the quest with the zorua so far tried 3 times and got houndour mudbray and shinx would hope to get batter pokemon than shinx otherwise i may regret i did not pikced mareep when i could

9 hours ago, maor80 said:

Can you help me i tried to find good electric type pokemon? i was even unlucky with the quest with the zorua so far tried 3 times and got houndour mudbray and shinx would hope to get batter pokemon than shinx otherwise i may regret i did not pikced mareep when i could

The only electric types available in the current release are

Mareep(Starter)

Shinx(Mystery Egg)

Pachirisu(Cermak Fields)

And you can trade a Goomy for Alolan Geodude in the diner on route one.

There will be others available next update, but for the time being, you’ll have to make use of what’s available to you.

Putting the project on hold for awhile due to my laptop being destroyed in an attempted robbery. I fortunately have a good amount of my progress tucked away in cloud storage, will post another update when I’m able to continue working on the game. 💔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hey guys. Update.

So I was able to get my old computer working. So I’m able to get back to work on the game.

I was thinking of a lot of different ideas to add to the game during my downtime, so I’ve decided to scrap some of the stuff I had done already.

kinda excited to get back to work on this. After the death of one of my favorite celebrities this past week, it reminded me that tomorrow isn’t promised, which has inspired me to work harder than I ever have.

Yeah... oh, one last thing. I may need help coming up with some side quests in the near future. If you would like to contribute to the creation of new sq feel free to pm me your ideas.

Thanks for your patience, and understanding. 

Now, I’m going to go get back to work.

-Cheers ❤️

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, still working. Things are coming along

if you’re interested, I’ve created a new discord server for Conspiracy, if you’re a supporter of the game I ask that you join, for future updates will be posted here first.

Its pretty barren right now, but content will be added as it becomes available.

https://discord.gg/yABPNh2

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Akanoshi10 said:

this looks good I like the concept now to see if I like the gameplay I guess, don't know how I feel about the use of actual people as the uh text avatar things, it's not bad just different and I hope it lends more to the experience 

The real pictures are just placeholder graphics, I didn’t have access to an artist at the time of the initial release so I instead used the real photos of the people each character is based on. This will be changed going forward. Once you complete the release I’d love to hear your thoughts.