Pokemon Conspiracy (In Development)

@Layback80 Glad you enjoyed that. There's much more to come in the next update, so be on the lookout for that.

Also, the region is actually split into 4 sections. You're currently in the central section which is mostly forest so fire types are an extreme rarity outside of the starter Pokemon im afraid.

Thanks again for playing, and the positive feedback. Means a lot 😊

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PhaonTheLost said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just discovered that little trespassing area and found out the code. Once that was done it said something like the drive core is open. Does it currently has any relevance or is it for future updates?

Spoiler

When the core opens there are two drives that appear one the sides of the screen, a red one and a blue one. You have to take one to progress the questline.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Enigma Shot U said:

Loved the video mate, also I recommend going back to the principal's hall elevator. You may find something of use there.

I think I already did. I was enjoying the game a lot so I recorded like 5 episodes in the same day. Just waiting to render & upload them.

• 2 weeks later...

@The Only God I watched the entire thing. I’m glad that you enjoyed the game. I appreciate you so much for being the first person to put footage on YouTube. I recommend you collect and explore the current build as much as possible because many things will be changed/removed from the game going forward. You may unfortunately be waiting quite awhile for the next release. Currently looking into getting a dev team together, since I literally made the prologue on my own. Props for choosing Slakoth as your starter as well lol

7 minutes ago, Enigma Shot U said:

@The Only God I watched the entire thing. I’m glad that you enjoyed the game. I appreciate you so much for being the first person to put footage on YouTube. I recommend you collect and explore the current build as much as possible because many things will be changed/removed from the game going forward. You may unfortunately be waiting quite awhile for the next release. Currently looking into getting a dev team together, since I literally made the prologue on my own. Props for choosing Slakoth as your starter as well lol

Hmmm.. there's still things I missed? I thought I thoroughly explored most areas before I decided to leave them. I'll take a look again, maybe in another episode. About the wait time, I mean it sucks but people have shit to do. I'll still be excited to play it down the road. I'm currently waiting for Desolation to update.

Also Slakoth is the G.O.A.T what do you mean xD. Just wait until he turns into a powerful Slaking.

Edited by The Only God

• 1 month later...

Development for chapter 1 has officially begun, currently looking for artists, specifically spriters. Looking to update several trainer sprites, and possibly some tile sets as well, As well as

some new Pokémon forms. You will be compensated for your time and the quality of your work. If you’re interested in this, please PM me. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My computer died on me a couple months ago(creating message on phone right now)just saved up enough money to buy a new one and getting it today so I'm happy that when I came to check on this that you haven't given up👍

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, just giving everyone a quick update.

I'm SEVERELY behind my intended schedule with the progress of chapter 1, mainly due to a mixture of burnout and general procrastination, however the project definitely still has a pulse.

Currently still trying to make friends with an artist, so I can finally get those dreaded real life pictures removed from the game. I know a bunch of you cringed at the sight of them, so yeah... lol

Also going to be adding a progress bar to the first post soon. I'll try my best to keep the bar updated as I go along with the chapters progress.

And finally, I just wanted to share the Title screen for Chapter 1, it's not final but it does depict a moment in chapter 1's story, same as the previous title screen.

That's all for now, I do appreciate everyone who has played and supported my game so far, and I'm really looking forward to providing an even better experience in the next release.

-Cheers

sp1.png

• Like 1