Norm

Rejuvenation Debug Mod V11 (Complete With Kung-Fu Grip!)

Hi, I was wondering if you could update your debug mod to be compatible with the stickied modpack and 11.3. Dreamblitz only wanted to have it on the party. 

Having it in the menu as well is very useful, specialy for multiple playthroughs.

How can i allow HM usage with debug without teaching it to any of my pokemon but still having the gym badge restriction?

Hey, so the link for the modular version is not working. Is there a plan on fixing it?

(and thanks for the mod)

When I replace or change the name of original scripts file and open the game this error appears, can you help me? (I'm using v11)image.png.c34881686969d6adde875a8d37fafcbc.png

After using the Debug mode I can start over again and follow that stupid story of Kenneth from the start again....... ><

Because of the Debug, I can't use my HM moves anymore. Somehow the Golden Sash doesn't work anymore!!!

I don't really know the problem behind the corruption, though it is probably best if the Debug mod is used with a clean save file, I haven't tested if anything happens when installed later in the game. As for the HM problem, did you do anything with the badges? I've used the debug mod, and the Golden weapons can be used. Maybe you haven't gotten the golden items legitimately. There might be a switch along with the badge that allows for its use. Also I don't know what the Golden sash is.

I didn't do anything with the badges it just doesn't work. And you get the Golden Sash when you enter the first city, together with exp share and ItemFinder.

But a friend of my told me that they change the start story, you start with Kenneth and his story, you get the Golden Sash at the start. I think so you can use surf, during his story.

But somehow, I can't use Surf anymore and so I can't continue the story.

This mod doesn't work for WLL, which is short enough to not warrant a debug mod. To use Surf, you need to have Lapras IIRC.

Posted (edited)

Wait never mind (this comment used to say something that is now irrelevant, but I don't know how to delete it)

Edited by lennieplop60
Yea

On 3/24/2019 at 4:57 AM, Jiboujiki said:

When I replace or change the name of original scripts file and open the game this error appears, can you help me? (I'm using v11)image.png.c34881686969d6adde875a8d37fafcbc.png

I’m having this same problem how to fix it?

So as of now is there anyway to mix this menu debug mod with the modular pack ? if i replace the script archive from the modular pack with the one from here i cant use the other mods.

This was actually really useful for me at least. Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Are there any plans to update this mod for Version 12?

Does it work on Version 12 as is, or will it break something?

Edited by Productofboredom

hi sorry to be a pain but the link to download debug mode doesn't seem to be working is there any problem with it or a new link that I am able to use?

9 hours ago, Nutleaf420 said:

hi sorry to be a pain but the link to download debug mode doesn't seem to be working is there any problem with it or a new link that I am able to use?

Try this. It has debug mode.

• Like 1