Rejuvenation Debug Mod V11 (Complete With Kung-Fu Grip!)

Norm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After using the Debug mode I can start over again and follow that stupid story of Kenneth from the start again....... ><

Because of the Debug, I can't use my HM moves anymore. Somehow the Golden Sash doesn't work anymore!!!

I don't really know the problem behind the corruption, though it is probably best if the Debug mod is used with a clean save file, I haven't tested if anything happens when installed later in the game. As for the HM problem, did you do anything with the badges? I've used the debug mod, and the Golden weapons can be used. Maybe you haven't gotten the golden items legitimately. There might be a switch along with the badge that allows for its use. Also I don't know what the Golden sash is.

I didn't do anything with the badges it just doesn't work. And you get the Golden Sash when you enter the first city, together with exp share and ItemFinder.

But a friend of my told me that they change the start story, you start with Kenneth and his story, you get the Golden Sash at the start. I think so you can use surf, during his story.

But somehow, I can't use Surf anymore and so I can't continue the story.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Nutleaf420 said:

hi sorry to be a pain but the link to download debug mode doesn't seem to be working is there any problem with it or a new link that I am able to use?

Try this. It has debug mode.

• Like 1