Rejuvenation Debug Mod V11 (Complete With Kung-Fu Grip!)

Norm

As the title says, This mod should enable Debug mode for both the party and the menu. Just remember: With great power comes great responsibility... as well as a lot of cool perks and features! Just don't be that guy. You know the one. In addition to the debug mod, I added Duskroc's TM learnset if you want to use him (it was previously missing), his sprite is a little off center if I recall, but Ame's USUM sprite pack should work if the sprite bugs you.

V11 Debug (Remember to change the name to "Scripts"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Global Mods

Are you able to make this in a format that works with Waynolt's modpack style? Would be good for combining with other mods and I could even add it to the Rejuv pack, or just link to your post here as an optional download

• Global Mods
8 hours ago, Norm said:

This script file should be compatible with your current modpack as I download and edited the scripts in said modpack.

Ok. It's ideal to have it as a separate module like the other mods so that people can easily add and remove it like the other mods, but this is fine for now. I'll link this post in the modpack

16 hours ago, Norm said:

Just remember: With great power comes great responsibility...

Well for players like me who have everything that they need that power isnt that ussefull but....... Thank you very much !! 😁

The mod is already linked within the scripts file. Just change the name to scripts and drag the file to the "Data" folder in the Rejuvenation V10 folder. You can either replace the old scripts outright, or rename it to make a backup (I recommend the latter).

15 hours ago, BootyJuiceJenkins said:

Ok but how do use or make the debug menu pop up, im not so familiar with debug menus so sorry for the hassle.

You dont have to do anything just do what Norm said and the debug menu whill apear in your regular menu where the pokedex , trainer card is ya know .

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to say that the debug menu in the pokemon party can't be opened while the choose your starter mod is active. Might've just happened to me and no one else, but I thought I'd post this anyway.

• 5 months later...

Note: Do NOT use Debug Script if you have not completed all of V11. There are certain cutscenes that will crash your game if you're using the Debug Script. 

Spoiler

One such cutscene is when you just fought of the 2 Bladestar Grunts where you find Ryland and the guy on the hoverboard comes through a portal. Once he "takes you on a trip", the cutscene shifts back to the library in the Scholar District in GDC, and there the game will crash.

Also, if you are in a battle and either side uses a move that does not affect the opposing side's Pokemon, an error message will pop up. It doesn't crash your game, but just a note.

And I don't think I'll ever be able to play without Debug Mode ever again. I haven't found out how to play as a legacy sprite within the game yet. And Legacy Axel is my favorite Trainer Sprite ever, so I have to use debug mode to change the player outfit.

I don't care if he never gets any sprite updates... He's just my favorite sprite to play as.