Debug scripts file

Hey everyone! I've seen a couple of posts around asking for a debug mode for rejuv, and so far nobody has posted one.

Is that because Jan doesn't want people using debug mode, or just because no-one has bothered making one for the current version of the game yet?

If Jan has asked people not to do it I'll respect that, but if he's cool with it I can post a scripts.rxdata file with debug mode enabled here.

Cheers!

There is a debug mod for Rejuv, but it hasn't been updated to the current version of the game.  It may take a while, if the user is even working on it anymore.

Also @Ceulfan, when you become a veteran, your post limit and PM storage increases, among other perks.  You just have to either be here for a year (or possibly just participate actively for 7 or 8 months)

If you want to tag someone use the @ and then type in their name.  For example, @DreamblitzX

10 minutes ago, YouGotLittUp said:

Right, I didn't know that! If sending the file in a message would work I can send it to someone with a higher post limit.

Couldn't you post it it to Google Drive or Mega.nz  and just post the link here?  Either way, I don't have enough posting space left on this account, even if I deleted the the non-essential stuff.  Posting save files for things that people still download occasionally  (like an old jackpot starter for ex) takes up too much space.

• Global Mods
6 hours ago, seki108 said:

There is a debug mod for Rejuv, but it hasn't been updated to the current version of the game.  It may take a while, if the user is even working on it anymore.

Also @Ceulfan, when you become a veteran, your post limit and PM storage increases, among other perks.  You just have to either be here for a year (or possibly just participate actively for 7 or 8 months)

If you want to tag someone use the @ and then type in their name.  For example, @DreamblitzX

You rang?

6 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

You rang?

They linked your account, but didn't 'mention' you so I thought I would show them how in case they didn't know.  I'm not sure if they figured out what they wanted to or not. 

Take it from here, if you still need Dreamblitz, @Ceulfan @YouGotLittUp

• Global Mods

Ok I've actually read the rest of the thread now lol. @YouGotLittUp If you want to send it to me, I'll try to include it in the rejuv modpack. If you can tell me which lines of the file have the changes that enable it, I might be able to try and make it into it's own module to keep with the pack format, otherwise I can just combine the two scripts files to give people the option