Time Travel! Pokemon Clockwork!

J-Awesome_One

Spoiler
  • Loving the title screen here. Feels really different than a few other fan made games I've played where it's the normal 1.
  • The beginning is interesting. Also, THEY HAVE CREDITS POPPING UP WHILE YOU WALK AROUND IN THE FOREST TIME PLACE! THAT! IS! AWESOME!
  • Lilly both aggravates me and creeps me out. Double creeps me out... Keep her away from me.
  • The town in which the player lives in is alright. Doesn't look spectacular but it's not bad. Besides, it's not like you're there for long.
  • Btw, I pretty much love the music in all of these areas I've been to. Really catchy.
  • Professor Magnolia needs us for an experiment! And it's to catch a lot of Pokemon. Yaaaaaay.
  • So I chose Squirtle. Might not be special right now but in this game, it's final evolution gets very special.
  • By the way, loving the ability for Squirtle.
  • Annoying ass Lilly wants to battle me to please the Professor... I'm sure she wants to pleasure him in some other ways too... Or maybe she wants him to turn into a Pokemon... She had a picture of him over a Clefairy doll. The fuck is wrong with her?!

By the way, this was the 1st time I've ever done like an intro on 1 of my videos. I'd like to know what you guys think of it. I know it's mediocre but I'm just a beginner at this. Haha.

Spoiler
  • Yes. I did a little bit of training between episodes. :P Route 1 is a nice little route though.
  • Forest Of Time. Yea. More like "Forest Of Wasting Your Time Finding All The Items And Then Having To Get Into Battles Every 5 Seconds!" ... I may have to work on the name there. On a serious note, I do find it nice to look at and stuff.
  • Ohh yes. It took me about an hour to find that damn Eevee. X__x Ugh!
  • Celebi wanted to see me! Ahh! Btw, Celebi is like 1 of my least favorite Legendaries in Pokemon. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Let's continue on.
  • Route 2 and... Again, like Route 1, it's a nice little route. Nothing to wild or anything.
  • Stygian City. Nice little city. I know I didn't go into the big building yet but I saved it for the next Episode for a reason. Anyways, it's an alright place. Although, that little store place next to the Gym was certainly unexpected. Was able to evolve my Eevee earlier than I thought I could. Really nice items in there.
  • I'm not sure about all of you but the City's music feels somewhat sad. Like someone close to the player passed away. I still enjoy it but that's the vibe I get from it.
  • I really enjoy the side quests thing. Those are gonna be really fun to do.

Spoiler
  • So I forgot to mention this in any of the last 2 episodes but in this game, a lot of things have changed. For instance, evolutions have been changed. Well some. Usually any that involve friendship or trading have been changed to level or level up during a time or level up holding an item. And some Pokémon's typings have changed. Well, more like added on. For example, Raichu is now an Electric/Fairy type. Ohh. And this also reminds me. Some Pokemon have had their movesets changed. I'm not sure if I'm forgetting anything else but if you're watching this right on YouTube, I put a link to the website in the description so check that out and you'll know everything. Even the locations of Pokemon! Anyways, moving on.
  • We run into the evil team! Didn't take too long. And they only use Psychic Types. I'm guessing that has to do something with Time Travel... Right? Anyways, they seem alright but having an enemy team only using 1 typing kind of makes it not that challenging when you're battling them. I mean even Team Rocket used multiple different Types of Pokemon. But let's see how they do later on.
  • So this town's Gym Leader is Cyran and... he's an alright dude. He doesn't like people and thinks he's been born into the wrong time. He warms up to us pretty quickly though. I like how we actually team up with a somewhat strong trainer to take on the baddies instead of doing it ourselves. Feels more smarter.
  • By the way, props to him for being smart and just hopping over a desk so he doesn't have to deal with that dude blocking the way in.
  • And the leader of Team Epsilon. She's... Ok I guess? You don't see her much or read much of her dialogue but she doesn't seem like 1 of those "Oh So Totally Evil Teams." But like I said, we've barely seen her so we don't know much about her. Although, she seems nice to the grunts. That's different. To me at least.
  • Time to battle Cyran! But 1st, let's talk about the dude that's mostly always in these games. The dude at the front that's always cheering you on to beat the Gym Leader. He's a bit better than others. He gives you Fresh Water and heals your Pokemon for you. That's pretty sweet to be honest.
  • Now Cyran is a Dark Type Gym Leader. Warning now for anyone playing along. Every Gym Leader has a full team of 6 so be prepared for that. Soooo here, I kind of just breezed right through this. And I'm saying this right now. I've played through this game. I know most of what's going to happen. He was SO much harder for me the 1st time I went up against him and back then, I had 3 Pokemon. I guess it just depends on the Pokemon you have. But yea. By the way, I wanna ask. Where are we battling? It's probably just the top of his Gym building but it feels like I'm on a blimp. I don't know.
  • Time to leave and great. Creepy Lilly is here to tell us the Professor needs us. And then challenges us because it'll prove that her love for the Professor will... mean something? I don't know. She creeps me the FUCK out! After battling her, she tells us that she battled a guy that gave her a Light Ball. So before you leave, you have to find the dude that she battled and battle him... For some reason.
  • We meet Luciver!... Get it? It sounds like Lucifer but the f is switched with the v so it's not the same thing. SO FUCKING COOL! But seriously, I don't have a problem with the name. I just wanted to make you all laugh. Please tell me I did?... Uhhh... Anyways, the battle with him was, just like my Cyran battle, basically a breeze. And I again, had a hard time beating him on my 1st run of this game. Lucky me I guess. After beating him, he leaves for his own journey and then we must head back home because the Professor wants something from us.

Spoiler
  • Professor Magnolia is definitely not a fan of mine is he? But that doesn't matter. He us upgrades for our Pokedexes! YAY!
  • Turns out the Professor has a brother and... Pleeeeaaaasssssseeeeee stop it Lilly. You're really creeping me out with your lust for those 2 men.
  • Turns out I'm needed on the mainland to be interviewed for beating up Team Epsilon. But the Professor won't let me go because of experiment. So do I go anyways? HELL YEA I DO! TIME TO GO ON A TRIP!
  • So I like the fact that when we get to the crowded place, it's just people noises. I really like it. Feels realistic. By the way, have I mentioned thaaaaaat I'M ON A BOAT NOW! But Spruce can't come along cus only 1 more person can go on board. Ohh yea. Magnolia's brother is called Spruce.
  • The boat looks alright. Again, nothing too amazing. But hey! BATTLES! And apparently someone likes to watch me sleep.
  • I like how the cop is easily distracted by 2 old men playing ummm... Ummmm... That board game.
  • Turns out that the person watching us sleep was a member of Team Epsilon and is threatening the caption. But what he doesn't know is that I'M ON THE BOAT!
  • The captain thanks us and we leave the boat. Also, I feel for the lady that hates her job.
  • So I know you don't hear it much in this Episode but the music for Grandorb City... OMG! It's so catchy and I think it fits the city perfectly. Ohh yea. And it turns out something happened at a construction site. But we don't have time for that. We have to meet Spruce's assistant, Lucy! And she's such a nice person that she takes us to the PokeCenter to heal our Pokemon.
  • Ohh yea. So again, I've forgotten to say this in the last couple of episodes but I like it that the game tells us what Chapters we're in when we get to a certain point. I love those kind of features in these kinds of games.

Spoiler
  • So again, fucking LOVE the music in this city. SO CATCHY!
  • There are a lot of buildings here. Jesus! Or is it more like Arceus? Idk.
  • Shinx Sidequest complete!
  • So when I 1st got to this place and checked out everything that was able to be seen, I was stuck. Had no idea where to go. Looked up a playthrough (HeroVoltsy) and thanks to him, I was able to find the little alleyway in between those buildings. Wish it was easier to notice (basically for the people playing through this the 1st time) but it's been etched into my brain and I shall NEVER forget it!... Unless I get Amnesia.
  • We battle the gang and get ourselves a construction worker outfit! Yay!
  • Ok. Sooooo this whole city, or at least most of it, seems to have this crush or something with this Stella person. It's really weird but I have no idea why but... It just makes sense to me. Don't ask me why. That's just the feeling I have. Although, I will admit that I don't like the fact that she's like "Ohh. New person. Instantly attracted to you." Like... Noooo. Leave me alone. Don't turn into another Lilly. But thanks to her, we have an Access Pass.

Spoiler
  • Grandorb Mines... UGH! That's all I got to say about that.
  • I take that back. I like the music in this place. Makes it eerie. But it's not exactly scary. Probably would be best somewhere else in the game that's supposed to scare us but it's still a good piece of music.
  • Well would you look at that. Team Epsilon AGAIN! Although, again, they seem like a polite evil team. But then again, we didn't get to see much of their actions so maybe it's just a trick.
  • Ohh yea. Stella is here and apparently doesn't wear the right shirt. Maybe that's why all the people in the town gawk over you woman! JESUS ARCEUS! And please, STOP! HITTING! ON! ME! You're worse than Lilly!... Sort of!... Ok. You're not. But still! Stop!
  • Ohh yea. So I guess I can now finish my exploration of the full town now. I kind of forgot about that. Whoopsie.
  • Time to face the Gym Leader which turns out to be Stella! The Steel Type Gym Leader! Now, just like with what I said about the other Gym Battle, this 1 was a piece of cake to get through. My other 1 took me 10 attempts before finally beating her. This only took me 1 and done in like mere minutes. I guess I just had the right Pokemon for the job.
  • Yes! We get the badge from her and... She really wants the D but she's too up front with her feelings yo. I can't handle it. Buh-Bye!
  • We go to the office and FINALLY Spruce is there with Lucy. He finds out that Team Epsilon was in the mines of this city and goes out somewhere, forcing Lucy to come along with him! What a great person!
  • And before we can get to the next route... Fucking LILLY appears! Ok. Forget I said anything bad about Stella. I'll marry you as long as I don't have to keep running into this fucking weirdo anymore. And of course, she's all sad about being away from the Professor. Ugh! She creeps me out so much that she gets me mad! Don't ask me how that works! I don't know either!

Spoiler
  • So I'll be honest. There's nothing really mind blowing about this Episode that I recorded. It's just basically to get from where I started to where I thought it'd be a good place to stop.
  • The music in the areas I've visited are cool.
  • The Side Quest with the Skitty was also pretty cool.
  • Ohh yea. I guess the only really interesting thing about this is the town Goldale Town. Apparently, children have gone missing. They didn't ask but guess who has to save them. That's right. Me!
  • So yea. That's basically my thoughts on this Episode... Ohh yea. HI CELEBI! See you next Episode! 😋

26 minutes ago, Candy said:

Playing this game, and for now I just found one mistake.

Male nidoran gets Poison Point, Rivalry and Hustle (HA) but here I got a Sheer Force one.

Reveal hidden contents

WvuAdQT.png

Maybe the developer might have changed it so that it could get it now instead of when it’s a Nidoking?

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Maybe the developer might have changed it so that it could get it now instead of when it’s a Nidoking?

Woops I got confused and posted this in your thread lul

I meant to post it in the Development thread my bad~

Spoiler
  • We get taken back in time and... Celebi scares me. Yes. The Onion Fairy scares me in this game. But, to me, that's good. For weird reasons. It's new. Celebi isn't really a Pokemon that scares you. Sooo yea. And you'll see why Celebi scares me.
  • Lastelle Town. This right here. This is why Celebi scares me. Now while it doesn't do anything to scare me, it basically brought me here to lay these dead children (at least I'm assuming so) to rest. It's a bit creepy and Celebi is like "That was fun! I'm tired though. Later!" And then poof. Gone. Although, it's all interesting at least.
  • We come back to the present and it turns out the missing children are being stopped by an EVIL Stantler! We defeat it and the kids are saved. Yay!
  • Nothing really much I have to say here. I mean I make it to the next city but I'll save that for the next video.

Spoiler
  • We are now in Quantary City and this right here folks is when I start getting interested in the game. Now what does that mean exactly? Well I shall explain. Up to this point, nothing big has really happened. I mean except for Team Epsilon and Spruce and the dead children but it never got my attention. This mini story here in this Episode got me interested because of 1 character and I'll get to her in a moment. Need to say a couple of more things before I get there.
  • FINALLY! A NEW TEAM MEMBER! AND IT'S EVOLVED!
  • The music here is alright.
  • Now, here is where we get to the beginning of the mini story. It's basically Maple, a young girl with not much social skills but wants to be a coordinator, is facing her toughest challenge yet against... A couple of clowns. Yea. Maybe not the best mini story in this game but as I said, this is what finally started to grab my attention.
  • I'm gonna say it now. I hate the CCC or as they're called, the Cool Clown Crew. Now I don't hate them because they're clowns. The creator of this game has made them asses and I just hate them for being so mean to Maple. And now because of us, she wants to enter the contest. I like seeing the whole process of the contest here. It's like watching the real Pokemon Anime.
  • And I just have to say it cus my favorite judge says this word to every person that participates in the contest. This... Is simply... REMARKABLE! Now back to the gameplay.
  • I feel soooo bad for Maple that she didn't win the contest. Like seriously. But hopefully, we'll see her again and she'll beat those fucker clowns up. And also, we catch a new member!

Spoiler
  • So I evolved my Lickitung. Yay!
  • Route 5 is ok. Like the music for it. But let's just go to the Woodloft Forest shall we?
  • The music selection is great for this place. That I will admit. And it looks nice. BUT!
  • I! HATE! THIS! PUZZLE! DX It's SO confusing! It didn't take me long here because I basically somewhat remember from my 1st playthrough of this game but I still got somewhat lost and it sucks. I would prefer it if this was just 1 long ass path instead of this.
  • FINALLY, I make it to Silvare Town. Again, nice little place. And the music fits. Turns out some monk needs to take 1 person to go listen some dude talk about Mega Evolution and we do. And in order for us to obtain the usage of that power, we have to place this thing on top of another thing in a cave. I'm not totally sure if it's in at this point but I'm sure if it's not, it will be in the next update or so.
  • We run into Spruce and Lucy here and find out Route 6 has Team Epsilon in it and we are to team up with Lucy to take them out. Aaannnddd we will do that next time.
  • Ohh yea. I would take the advantage of her and use her as a training partner. Goes by so much quicker than just on your own. That's why I ended it there.

Spoiler
  • So most of this episode is just me teaming up with Lucy to take on a lot of Team Epsilon Grunts. I mean it's not bad. Got my Pokemon more leveled up. But that's pretty much it. The route looks good and so does the music but not much happens here.
  • We see the leader again and AGAIN she is just really too nice to us. It interesting because I've never seen an evil team leader be nice to their enemy but then again, the game is far from completion. So maybe she's supremely evil and she just hasn't shown it yet.
  • And I totally forgot to capture the Pokemon I wanted to last Episode because I forgot it was Woodloft Forest. So I got that as well. Btw, my pause button on the recording thing I use is R soooo that's why it cuts out awkwardly when I'm giving Murkrow its nickname.
  • Ohh. And then there's the whole interview thing.

Spoiler
  • Again, much like a couple of the other episodes, this episode isn't much. Just getting through this route to get to Lastelle Town. Although, I do catch my 6th and final team member. So that's good.
  • Route 7 is pretty to look at and I also like the music. I'm just gonna be honest, I like the music throughout the whole game. Even when the "music" is just noise in an area, it still fits and sounds great.
  • I will admit I do like the Mighty 8. And I have no idea why. I just really do. Haha. Wanna know what I don't like though?!
  • LIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Spoiler
  • Again... Not much in this episode. I basically do a lot of sidequests and then go in search of the PokeFlute. I will say that I really like the music in this Town even though it's got like a bit of a depressing sound to it.
  • The cave though. I hate the caves. Then again, I basically hate all caves. Multiple Pokemon encounters. 🤬 So annoying!
  • And Lilly wants to kill a Cubone because it stole the PokeFlute. Have I mentioned how much I hate her? At this point, I'd rather hang out with Fern rather than her. Like... Gah!
  • The lab music is SOOOOO calming. Can I just stay here and be chill all day? No? Fine.
  • We use the PokeFlute to wake up the Snorlax and continue on our way to another city. And this is where my favorite part of the game comes up.

Spoiler
  • It's been A LONG WHILE since I've done an hour long video. But, I don't regret it. Why? This is my favorite part of the game. That's right. The part where you are forced to go to school for some reason is my favorite part of the game. Weird. Let me get this out of the way. The look of the city and the music fit here. Absolutely. Now, let's continue.
  • We actually make friends like right off the bat. And I like the group of friends we get. Azumi, Jin, Maki, Hana, and Koji. And technically Mai. And honestly, I like all of them. Sure some of them are weird but I can't hate them. And I really love that our character defends Mai. I mean that is me. I'm timid and shit but I'd be nice and stuff to a person who feels lonely. So I'm happy that that happens.
  • So the reason I chose to stay with Hana is because I was curious if a relationship would form between us. She seems like she gets a crush on the character but who knows.
  • Let's go to the Celebi bit though. That... THIS GAME IS MAKING ME FREAKED OUT ABOUT GOD DAMN CELEBI! Which is weird as hell! Haha.
  • And I love love love LOVE watching my friends get their starters which are all Ghost Type Pokemon. But considering where they get them from... It makes sense.
  • A tournament is being held to decide who the new Gym Leader of the town. I think that's a pretty awesome idea. (No pun intended)
  • But yea. That's pretty much my thoughts on this whole video here. The next episode will be the last as that's when the demo will end.

Spoiler
  • Mai is the only 1 of the group that's participating in the battle. Weird but hey. I think she deserves it. The only thing that kills me is that after a certain event happens, it pulls us away from watching her battle and I kinda wish we did. But I don't feel TOO bad as you'll see why later on.
  • Loud explosion and we head over to Lastelle Town and go into a cave (damn them caves!) and we see someone part of Team Epsilon battling Jin. Jin has lost his grandmother and he's mad about it. I can sympathize with him on that but... This isn't the way to do it. But apparently this guy can bring her back. Or he just says that to make Jin turn against us.
  • I like the battle against this guy but I hate it that he says I lack strength. If that's the case, use your strong team or something then!
  • After that, we return back to the center and it turns out Mai won. How? She caught a full team and trained them. Duh! The others decide to go after the smaller Gym Leaders as I take on Mai, her 1st Gym Challenge and... Unlike my other battles, this 1 was hard. Really difficult. But hey. I finally beat her, get the badge and... that's it. That's the end of the game. I hope you all enjoyed it. When there's more, I'll be sure to get back to it!

Woah! You actually trained your whole team up to level 50 for the final gym!

What did you think of the last gym leader?

Spoiler

I mean, the fact that she got her starter pokemon not too long ago and she surpassed us in no time, didn't sound right to me ... I maybe got more frustrated about that other than that every other member of her team was at least 10 Level higher than my own.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Swamp King said:

Hide contents

I mean, the fact that she got her starter pokemon not too long ago and she surpassed us in no time, didn't sound right to me ... I maybe got more frustrated about that other than that every other member of her team was at least 10 Level higher than my own.

For me it was that and how she got a Lv50 starter right off the bat lol. I haven't still beaten her becuz grinding? Nu thx

Also noice playthru Awesome my dude~

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Swamp King said:

Hide contents

Lol. I did. xD And while I do agree that it's kind of like a large step she took from a level 50 Gastly to a really powerful Ghost Type Team, it kind of felt right that it was her. I don't know if that makes sense or not. Like she was just feeling so sad and gloomy when we were hanging out with her in school and then with our interactions, she just grew more happy and confident. Maybe a bit too fast but still. If it was just a random person, it'd be like ehh.... Don't feel right. But I will admit that her levels were a bit too high. Maybe if her team was like somewhere in the 40's and then her Gengar was the level it was now, it'd be a bit more fair.

7 hours ago, Candy said:

For me it was that and how she got a Lv50 starter right off the bat lol. I haven't still beaten her becuz grinding? Nu thx

Also noice playthru Awesome my dude~

I don't mind that their starters (She wasn't the only 1 to get a starter 😋) were level 50. I just sort of hated the fact that her entire team consisted of level 50's. Like I said before, if her team was consisted of level 40's and then her Gengar level, it'd be a bit more fair. The highest level you can catch at this point I believe is like level 37. And even if she did train her Pokemon up, she couldn't have done it that fast. And also, thanks! 😄

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Pluto said:

i like to plan out my team ahead, where can i find a rotom?

1 of the times Celebi brings you back in time, there's gonna be a town you go into and you have to do things for kids. The last 1 will allow you to go into this mansion or whatever it is. Look for a room with a big tv, talk to it and Rotom will appear. I actually remember this in my playthrough. If you want a better idea, I believe Episode 8 of my playthrough can help you out with that. Hope that helps. 🙂