Want a Dratini and Scyther with metal coat

Lost_Master

Hey guys I want a Dratini and a scyther with perferbly a metal coat for evolution. I want 6 perfect iv if it is possible and egg moves for Dratini is just extreme speed and  Scyther i want with stead fast ability. I really want extreme speed Dratini with marvel scale ability. I Don't mind if you use sand box just meet these requirements.... Please .... With a cherry on the top and a a sundae on top of that :)

Edited by Lost_Master
changes

Are you aware that you're asking - well, not asking, that you're DEMANDING - Pokemon, that are not yet obtainable ingame?
Of course there are people who can give you these Pokemon, but a little politeness would certainly suit you.

If you want people to do you a favor, that's not how you talk to them, is it?

@Lost_Master now that you asked nicely, I believe I could trade you a scyther since I'm gonna be breeding one, 5IVs I can guarantee and the imperfect one will be good too but 6IV one might not happen since breeding those can take a lot of time

Edit: Alright the scythers are ready, all 5IV all adamant, there are three with imperfect special attack (14, 9, 7), one with 28 in HP, one with 26 in special defense, one with 25 in speed and one with 24 in defense, let me know which one you want and I'll get back to you as soon as I can :) 

Edited by Teme95