Kyogre Trouble.

Damien321

Ok, I found my way through Kakori Depths so I could go into the Chamber Of Awakening, I couldn't cross it because the mountain was in the neutral stage, so when I got up I turned the mood to cool so I could surf, faced the trainers blah blah blah you get the picture. So when I actually got INTO it I walked all around and I saw no Venam and no Kyogre, I tried to summon it but to no avail. Can someone tell me how to make it appear? Here's my save as a just in case.

Game.rxdata

You have to do it as soon as you turn the mountain to cold, before you go rescue Nim. I don't know if handing the magma stone to Cera will affect if it shows or not (I kept the stone). It's two floors down from the entrance, so one floor above the poliwag lilypad. Once you're in that floor, go north until you see a big blue symbol on the ground and some big stone (like the one where the prophecies are written in the hidden library). Once there step in the middle of the circle and that should summon kyogre.

You might have to actually read the stone too, which will say something like "they will be released when the beast is defeated".

6 minutes ago, YouGotLittUp said:

You have to do it as soon as you turn the mountain to cold, before you go rescue Nim. I don't know if handing the magma stone to Cera will affect if it shows or not (I kept the stone). It's two floors down from the entrance, so one floor above the poliwag lilypad. Once you're in that floor, go north until you see a big blue symbol on the ground and some big stone (like the one where the prophecies are written in the hidden library). Once there step in the middle of the circle and that should summon kyogre.

You might have to actually read the stone too, which will say something like "they will be released when the beast is defeated".

Tried it already. I stepped in the middle, no dialogue, no large rumble.

Maybe handing over the magma stone does affect it then. I just did it a couple of days ago in v10 and it worked fine for me. Sorry I couldn't be more help!

Edit: Just remembered, for me the dialogue actually appeared when I read the big stone. It then said "would you like to step in the middle of the circle?" and I clicked yes, which is when Kyogre appeared. 

Edited by YouGotLittUp