My Ludicolo

Thiazzi

Hello person who reads this :) 

I have a question about my Ludicolo in Rejuvenation. These are its IV's and Ev's

image.png.f6c8ca3ca02d885a2ae9551998b2191e.png

If I fill these numers into an online stat calculator, I get the next result

image.png.91f1cb96e8c34a32f54c1fc2415e9dac.png

But when I look at my Ludicolo's stats, I see something different

image.png.c15734f2626282fdafc2bef4eec85daf.png

The Sp.attack stat is different from what it should be. Am I doing something wrong?

22 hours ago, Aboodie said:

Badges required to boost certain stats, the same for most Pokemon games if not all.

But isn't it weird that all other stats are what they should be? I've only got 5 badges at that point, so it seems quite exceptional that every stat is boosted except Sp.Atk.

If he has 30 Sp.Atk EV's, his stat is 94

If he has 100 Sp.Atk EV's, his stat is still 94.

Nonetheless, with 100 Sp.Atk EV's he deals significantly more damage than when he has 30 Sp.Atk EV's.

Edit: After beating the sixth gym, his Sp.Atk stat went immediately to 110, so everything is fine now, I guess.

1 minute ago, Thiazzi said:

But isn't it weird that all other stats are what they should be? I've only got 5 badges at that point, so it seems quite exceptional that every stat is boosted except Sp.Atk.

If he has 30 Sp.Atk EV's, his stat is 94

If he has 100 Sp.Atk EV's, his stat is still 94.

Nonetheless, with 100 Sp.Atk EV's he deals significantly more damage than when he has 30 Sp.Atk EV's.

Edit: After beating the sixth gym, his Sp.Atk stat went immediately to 110, so everything is fine now, I guess.

Your Attack stats were not the same either, since both of them usually are boosted later in game.