SpeedBreed [Rejuv V13.0.5] [Reborn Retired] [Updated 2022-04-17]

Jolteon0

On 9/6/2019 at 4:42 PM, DDriggs00 said:

Thanks for the bug report. The problem is a simple problem to fix (like 2-3 lines of code in an event), although I may not be able to fix it for a while, my dev PC is in the process of an OS reinstall.

That is so great to hear! Thank you very much for the reply! Real glad it seems to be a simple fix 😆

Also, no worries! Take your time, there is no rush needed, especially when it's something this minor I can avoid via avoiding full parties when egg gathering. It'd be another story if it was something major impeding ingame progress or outright preventing game function, ahaha.

Again, thank you!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey! Sorry to bump this thread unnecessarily in the event that you've already fixed this (minor) bug but haven't gotten around to updating the mod, or something.

When interacting with the machine to generate an egg in Rejuvenation, the game crashes if you have a full party. It's easy enough to avoid, but after losing a ton of progress a couple of times because I lost count I decided to mess around with the code to prevent it.

Basically, I just copied this small conditional branch from the daycare man that stops you from collecting an egg if the party's full.

copied.PNG.b437ec260d6419aec0ee83db3bd735ee.PNG

Other than that, the mod is excellent! It's certainly saved me a lot of hours' worth of breeding, so thanks a lot! You're a hero!

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2020 at 4:46 AM, SilentEevee said:

Hey! Sorry to bump this thread unnecessarily in the event that you've already fixed this (minor) bug but haven't gotten around to updating the mod, or something.

When interacting with the machine to generate an egg in Rejuvenation, the game crashes if you have a full party. It's easy enough to avoid, but after losing a ton of progress a couple of times because I lost count I decided to mess around with the code to prevent it.

Basically, I just copied this small conditional branch from the daycare man that stops you from collecting an egg if the party's full.

Can confirm this small code change works! 

For anyone finding this post and needing this fix but doesn't know how to modify the code themselves, I'm attaching the file I modified where I put in the above code to prevent crashing. No other changes were made.

I'm not sure about the etiquette of posting modified files of mods other people made, but I figure since it's been quite a while since this fix has been known but not implemented, it'd help others to have it here instead of digging around in RPG Maker. 

Map425.rxdata

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...