Debug Mode for V.10?

Ah, yes with another update people like me come around to ask dumb questions

So I was looking through the scripts trying to edit them and enable Debug mode myself

However, I am unable to because the menu is not showing up the DEBUG options

Some help would be great thank you in advance

1 minute ago, Damien said:

EVENTUALLY the maker of the rejuv port of the mod menu will update it so it COMPLETELY works for V10.

I mean I asked him for another debug update on it so I ended up trying to do it myself it worked but the scripts in the data file are all crazy

2 minutes ago, Autumn-Rose said:

I mean I asked him for another debug update on it so I ended up trying to do it myself it worked but the scripts in the data file are all crazy

Do you know how I get the Scripts.rxdata to work in the RPGM XP?

EDIT: I keep getting this message 'Unexpected file format'

Edited by Damien

Just now, Damien said:

Do you know how I get the Scripts.rxdata to work in the RPGM XP? 

I use something called Gemini editor for the Scripts data just to edit the name files on them, you can look around and find some options 

Tried that and the debug option is still not there.

4 minutes ago, Autumn-Rose said:

I use something called Gemini editor for the Scripts data just to edit the name files on them, you can look around and find some options 

Tried that and the debug option is still not there.

Okay, I installed it and I found the debug thingy but I have NO CLUE about what the hell I'm doing.

27 minutes ago, Autumn-Rose said:

KisuoX said something like "you only need to edit one line of code" to enable debug

Again in this case its different this script data file is nothing I have ever seen b4

You likely ended up removing too much of the code which is why the menu option doesn't appear. To access debug mode through a simple menu you'd need to remove the flag for the menu screen as the flag makes the option invisible. That's all I'm going to say as I'm not a big fan of people cheating in their games so teaching people how to cheat would be counter productive on my part.

8 minutes ago, Commander said:

You likely ended up removing too much of the code which is why the menu option doesn't appear. To access debug mode through a simple menu you'd need to remove the flag for the menu screen as the flag makes the option invisible. That's all I'm going to say as I'm not a big fan of people cheating in their games so teaching people how to cheat would be counter productive on my part.

In any case I just want my good old girl with red and black hair back and I know debug mode use to have an option to change the model, I just want my gurl back

16 minutes ago, Autumn-Rose said:

In any case I just want my good old girl with red and black hair back and I know debug mode use to have an option to change the model, I just want my gurl back

You can change back to the legacy sprites with the most recent update, you just have to talk to the appearance change lady at Axis High, Kakori Village, Xen Brigade, or Gearen Lab.

• Global Mods
30 minutes ago, Autumn-Rose said:

2 minutes ago, Bearadactyl said:

You can change back to the legacy sprites with the most recent update, you just have to talk to the appearance change lady at Axis High, Kakori Village, Xen Brigade, or Gearen Lab.

You can also just shuffle around and rename some sprites in the graphics folder to replace the V10 versions from their V9 counterparts if you want

Just now, DreamblitzX said:

You can also just shuffle around and rename some sprites in the graphics folder to replace the V10 versions from their V9 counterparts if you want

Yeah, you can do that too; I actually have a very strong preference for Rejuv's sprites over most, so, I'll actually do a swap and move those over to other games if it's possible.

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Bearadactyl said:

Yeah, you can do that too; I actually have a very strong preference for Rejuv's sprites over most, so, I'll actually do a swap and move those over to other games if it's possible.

Yea I've moved a couple rejuv shinies over to reborn in the past, like Volcarona

• 4 months later...