Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Dragon Scale

MobiusFlip

Question

I've been fishing for Horsea for probably over an hour, using a Pokemon with Frisk to see if any of them have a dragon scale so I can get a Kingdra at some point. So far, none of them had it. Was it removed in E17, and if so, is there anywhere else I can get one?

6 answers to this question

Dragon scale is still in the game.  There is a low chance of finding one from a horsea so you just have to keep trying.  I'd say I caught about 30 horsea's until I got my Dragon scale.  Also make sure your using a Pokemon that increases the chance of wild Pokemon holding an item.

let a pokemon with Compound Eye ability first, it will increase the chance you meet a pokemon holding item in the wild. then switch to a pokemon with Frisk ability to find out it actually has the item or not. if you dont want to catch that pkm (maybe due to full boxes), switch to a pokemon with Thieft or Covet to steal the item. Thats is how i farm Heart Scales from Ludvisc, and i think it works for all other cases too