[Day Phase 3] Clue Mafia: Who Killed Quinn?

Quinn

My deductions so far are Purps = Helena (she was confused, probably by Corso (role) and couldn't get any info at all) and Knightly = Luna (worst role).

The other people that went to the kitchen and got non-distorted clues could be Dorothy/Solar or Cat+Kaya. I'm not sure, but neither bean's nor my findings seem to be affected by Corso's confusion. tfw you can't roleclaim

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparkin'

Well, to deduce everyone's roles, I believe that we may have an attempt to plan who's going to visit where, and by having it ready, we may know everyone's roles based on the reactions they have received on the location that they have went to.

The only reason to vote is to eliminate a possible unreliable role. However, the plan I proposed before can limit the hindrance.

Anyhow, Keira Knightley wishes to die, so I might as well help, with a random vote. If it's picked, I'm eliminating a suspect.

I'll repeat that the hints pointing towards Bean are too obvious, meaning we should take them with a grain of salt. 

Besides, Venus has an interesting personality.

[Killer] Venus

[Weapon] Morningstar

[Room] Basement

[Nominee] Mr.Knightly

Idts that it's better to join Bean's bw because it's based on instinctive vibes. Gonna try something else.

[Killer] Newt

[Weapon] BBM

[Room] Basement

[Nominee] Mr. Knightly

Day 1 Results + Room Choosing Phase 2

Alistair: Hello everyone and welcome back to the coverage on this case of who murdered Quinn! I have information from Divergent that there was quite a heroic detective willing to sacrifice themselves for the hope of figuring out this case! Divergent?

Divergent: Thank you Alistair, it seems some of our brave detectives have recovered information that may help in their case and they have already began quite the accusations. Mr. Knightly stepped up and told the others if they were to make an accusation today, he should be the one to be risked.

Inside the Mansion

Everyone was collecting and sharing their information trying to figure out what the best move is and they felt like they were able to come to an agreement on one thing: the weapon. Most seem to believe the Battered Bloody Machete was the weapon used in this murder. Whether they knew it was correct or not would be the matter of life and death for them.

Mr. Knightly: I'll do it. Give me your most voted and I'll make the accusation.

The votes tallied up and Knightly went over to the intercom.

Mr. Knightly: Divergent?

Divergent: Oho! We have Mr. Knightly here on the intercom everybody. What do you have to tell me son?

Mr. Knightly: I'd like to believe that... Sosobean did it! In the Basement with the Battered Bloody Machete!

After a few moments of silence, an eerie mist surrounded Mr. Knightly. Quinn's spirit enveloped him until he could not breathe anymore and collapsed to the ground. 

Quinn: Oh my... you couldn't have been further from the truth. You call yourselves detectives!?

The accusation was incorrect. Mr Knightly is dead. He was Luna, the Dark.

Most Voted

[Killer] Sosobean (5 votes)

[Weapon] Battered Bloody Machete (8 votes)

[Room] Basement (5 votes)

[Nominee] Mr. Knightly (5 votes)

Not Voted - *March Hare Divergent now replaced by @L'Belle (welcome), @Paul25 (please check the vote candidates next time), @pcmay , @Anti_Hero

The room choosing phase has begun. You have 18 hours to submit your room choice to me or you will be RNG thrown into a room. Choose wisely, detectives.

Players

Host: Quinn

1. Alphagar as ???

2. Paul25 as ???

3. Alistair as ???

4. DigitalAmber as ???

5. Corso as ???

6. BandorKitty as ???

7. Newt as ???

8. March Hare Divergent -> L'Belle as ???

9. Bok Choi as ???

10. Mr. Knighty as Luna, the Dark [Killed D1]

11. sailboat as ???

12. LykosHand as ???

13. NickCrash as ???

14. Venus as ???

15. purplecicada as ???

16. Candy as ???

17. Psychic Bean Sheep as ???

18. Walpurgis as ???

19. pcmay as ???

20. Anti_Hero as ???

Day 2

The night was rather eventful, some detectives gained information, others suffered some fates rather ghastly.

"RNG is a myth what happens here will solely be based on skill!" Sailboat boasted as he entered a room ready to get another clue for this case. However, as he stepped all exits were sealed and the walls began closing in on him. Within seconds, Sailboat was crushed and left no corpse behind.

Sailboat was RNG Killed by the Host Action. He was Newt, the Town Gem.

Day 2 is now live! Discuss the events of the past night and any clues to work towards solving this case before you all end up like the two poor souls who have already been vanquished! You have 48 hours.

Players

Host: Quinn

1. Alphagar as ???

2. Paul25 as ???

3. Alistair as ???

4. DigitalAmber as ???

5. Corso as ???

6. BandorKitty as ???

7. Newt as ???

8. March Hare Divergent -> L'Belle as ???

9. Bok Choi as ???

10. Mr. Knighty as Luna, the Dark [Killed D1]

11. sailboat as Newt, the Town Gem [RNG Killed N2]

12. LykosHand as ???

13. NickCrash as ???

14. Venus as ???

15. purplecicada as ???

16. Candy as ???

17. Psychic Bean Sheep as ???

18. Walpurgis as ???

19. pcmay as ???

20. Anti_Hero as ???

Henlo. I have gained no information last night.

Also I've been poisoned by a curse and I'll die at the end of the next day phase if I'm not curse-protected next night. Pls send halp.