[Day Phase 3] Clue Mafia: Who Killed Quinn?

Quinn

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should look at this

Helena and Tristah cant be in the same room

Juliet and romeo has to be in the same room

Dorothy cant be in the same room as sailboat or veronica

Kaya would benefit going to the same room as the tale she tells

Luna and solar cant be in the same room

Anastasia should be in the same room as lykos, solar or amber

digital and alphagar shouldnt be in the same room

and corso should be alone

we can say what role may go were next nigh, this way we can learn more information

12 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

We should look at this

Helena and Tristah cant be in the same room

Juliet and romeo has to be in the same room

Dorothy cant be in the same room as sailboat or veronica

Kaya would benefit going to the same room as the tale she tells

Luna and solar cant be in the same room

Anastasia should be in the same room as lykos, solar or amber

digital and alphagar shouldnt be in the same room

and corso should be alone

we can say what role may go were next nigh, this way we can learn more information

Both roleclaiming and saying what room are you going to visit are forbidden.

@ 4. Phases/How to play

Role Claiming is banned (this is to balance out characters like Eran and LykosHand) and you are not allowed to state where you are going each night (more balance).

I'm not saying I will go to x room

what Im saying is colectively decide it, for example I would suggest the roles with negative actions would all go to the same room. This isnt stating what room I will go, but the next person to post could decide it. this way I wont decide everything. to balance it out some roles can go were they want, but for example juliet should go with romeo to the same room. And this is the only way for them to decide such stuff

Part 1 - Information

I dont know about you, but I'm already planning the Prequels for extra money.

Quinn had written an invite to host an event in her mansion.

This certainly doesn't solve the case, but it might bring some insight as to what was supposed to happen before the murder.

The bloody knife in the kitchen sure suggests some dinner I hope not Hannibal-styled

I was in the Library and found info, so those claiming to have been there and not found anything, I can assume it wasn't a roleblocker with us.

Part 2 - Organization

As for those roles: It's not allowed to roleclaim and claim which room you enter.

I propose all roleblockers visit the same room from now on. As soon as we've established we've gathered enough info from 1 room, we can "seal" it by sending those characters in there. For now, it might be too early to choose. The secondary rooms might seem like a good option, but they still contain info. 

So I propose we send all of them in the same room, and after a couple of nights, change that.

So, for the next night, I'll ask all roleblockers to go to the Trophy Room.

Stay there until we (probably) manage to clear the others.

We can decide on a different room and hopefully, people co-operate.

Nick, was the info the fact that Quinn had written an invite?

I would discuss more, but you have have covered all the points I can think of and I didn't learn anything in the Master Bedroom last night :/

Just viewing your discussions and gonna give you a little tip - Info being gained is based on RNG so there can always be info in one room and there may never be info in another. It all depends on the % chances each role has and boosts given from others

I agree. Although some of us would surely say that Venus has a most enticing personality uwu

I'm starting to think about voting for this day phase. Here's what I would do (not a formal vote yet):

Suspect: Bean (for the reason stated by Lia and the others).

Weapon: Machete (that's only a small hint and it doesn't prove anything yet, but I believe the bloody metal shard could be a fragment of the Machete, meaning it's been used around recently).

Room: the metal shard was found in the Laundry Room but that's not a potential location for the murder zzz. Idk so I'll say Basement, just because it's more horror movie material than the other rooms.

Nominee: Corso. He's the only one who admitted he could be a roleblocker.

@Bok Choi Yes, that's the info I got. 

As Alistair™ pointed out, the note could have been about Quinn herself.

As it seems, there's a whole story behind this murder, so we shouldn't be hasty. Not everything is about the murderer.

Nobody knows the real Bean.

Corso has found Venus's fb page, so somebody knows about Venus

Megagun knows the real Jace 

#metagaming at its finest

I can't be active today because I'm moving up from junior high tomorrow and need to prepare, but all I know is that I have been bumped into and I wasn't able to perform an action. Idk what that implies because I've been too busy to reread roles and re-analyze but I'll see this through two irl days from now.

I’d like to share that I tried to check the kitchen but got roleblocked/confused. 

Confused? The person with the role "Corso, the Mystery" must have been in the kitchen. From this Purp's role can be deducted. 

@Psychic Bean Sheep What's exactly what you were told to have found?

About voting today I will say that it feels cheap to solve this by trial and error.