• Strength of the Sea
    • Divinity//Moonlight
    • Halloween Terra Cota
    • Viridian Rush
    • Sweet Pink
    • Violent Magenta
    • Teal Steel
    • Innocent In Turquoise

O.K so yes we are trying this again. We need to know which one is used the very least so we can delete some. If you use the one that is deleted I am sorry but... choose another one.~ Amethyst May make some new ones. If you have any REAL LEGIT Ideas please feel free to post them here.

I normally have Viridian Rush, though I am currently using the Halloween one which I am starting to grow fond of.

I'll be honest, I like some of the skins better than VR, but it has Scyther so I initially chose it. But, I do not like Gardevoir on it so it's not technically my favorite.

Divinity//Moonlight because Arceus is God [literally] and Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution.

And now for the first theme idea in this thread: Egyptian Aura!

DESUkan and Lucario! Desukan is obviously, a sarcophagus, and Lucario resembles Anubis, the Egyptian god of the...Underworld? Death? Either way, it works. Color would probably be yellow due to sand and the pyramids seen as yellow.

Lucario1.jpg

desukan_clean_up_by_pipparulez-d2yh8ws.jpg

Probably the best artwork to use for both. If you want, I could look for other images.

• Administrators

Because 5th gen's artwork is largely unreleased, the scans we have are not high quality enough for me to use, yet, so no promises on including any 5th gen Pokemon.

Rather, I'm looking to decrease the number of skins, since every time I change one, I have to change 11.

So as it stands, I'll be removing Strength of the Sea, Bloody Nightmares, Sweet Pink, Teal Steel and Violent Magenta. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

• Administrators

PS Guys, I eventually made a verdict.

For maximum manageability, I'm cutting it down to just the Blue/Red/Green/Purple skins. You'll notice that the fancy new site icon reflects this- those will be our rotatable site accent colors. I'm also going to embellish on the differences between them a bit, in time. To the occasional people who were using the others, was it for the Pokemon or the color?

• Administrators

To be honest, the color is what did the most, but it just so happened Mismagius was one of the Pokemon featured; I think using just colors would be easiest.

• Administrators

The problem there is getting artwork polished enough and small enough to fit in there. On the matter of size, I suppose the spritework -could- work, but that just seems redundant. At any rate, it is an idea I would like to pursue, and yet, I haven't the time.

So despite the fact that no one uses them and initially we agreed we were going to get rid of them, now we're keeping Bloody Nightmares and Strength of the Sea because.......why? Because they're Red and Blue? That hardly seems like an informed and thought out decision to incorporate colors that no one apparently likes. so neh!

And I pick based on a combination of color and Pokemon. I will never use a Purple skin but I also don't entirely like the Green one because it has Gardevoir.

• Administrators

Because I'm a jerk.

Also because then those accents at least match to the traces of red and blue with the Reborn Theme for PO, red matching with Pokeballs and Blue with the standard functions of PO. I will do everything I can to make the skins enjoyable- such as, I could include the Halloween Pokemon on the Red skin, and Lucario or other requests on the Blue. We'll do whatever you guys want with them.