Version -1 | Where Love Lies

Jan

5 hours ago, kenzie said:

I can't figure out how to get the true ending, but i feel like she may be madelis (I HAVE NO IDEA, IM STILL TRYING TO KILL THE DAMN WEAVILE I haven't seen anything saying it is or isn't)

You need to get all the abandoned pokemon and trigger a cutscene in order to get the true ending. There's a guide you can check to get each step to getting the true ending. BTW, the red haired girl said "team xen had to be annoying" she wanted Keta to die yet Madelis saved him and back at the shadow HQ in Carotos Madelis thought Aelita was Keta's daughter but the red haired girl knows that the only daughter Keta and Taelia had was Nora so it can't be Madelis

5 hours ago, kenzie said:

Hi so how does one get the true ending? Because I will definitely replay WLL to get whatever the true ending is

• 1 month later...

Yup, that key is bugged atm. Some people are able to get it after defeating Nihilego, but don't try to take it.

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/17/2019 at 10:30 AM, Elios said:

@Jan correct me if I´m wrong, but there was a bugged capsule key (the one in the place you fight Nihilego), was that fixed in the latest patch? Haven´t played this since the release so I am just asking 👀

Ummmm.... can somebody answer me? 😅

• 3 months later...

1st: In the 2nd run of Pokémon Rejuvenation Where love lies, my Lucario isn't following me at the course of the 2nd chapter at all, is that supposed to happen and how can I fix it? I miss the Lucario following me. 😞

2nd: It always happens happens when I get out of water, that I walk a tile more far than I am actually supposed to walk, so that I'm stuck inside of the tree unable to move at all. Therefore, if I interact with the tile I was supposed it asks me if I want to swim, then I am able to swim on the land and I even can trigger random encounters at land without even touching the grass while surfing.

2019-11-24 11_49_32-Rejuvenation _ Where Love Lies.png

2019-11-24 12_03_37-Rejuvenation _ Where Love Lies.png

2019-11-24 12_05_55-Rejuvenation _ Where Love Lies.png

2019-11-24 12_04_39-Rejuvenation _ Where Love Lies.png

2019-11-24 12_06_38-Rejuvenation _ Where Love Lies.png

• 3 months later...

I finally played through this episode, and it was such a beautiful little game. 😊

I would absolutely love it if another such episode were to ever be released.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 7:04 PM, jpmouz said:
  Hide contents

Will the bugged key found in the Nihilego hole ever be fixed? Apparently picking up that key means you can't open up the time capsule even if you picked up the three real keys

At this point, I think it won´t haha 

• Veterans
On 4/1/2020 at 3:04 AM, jpmouz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Will the bugged key found in the Nihilego hole ever be fixed? Apparently picking up that key means you can't open up the time capsule even if you picked up the three real keys

8 hours ago, Elios said:

At this point, I think it won´t haha 

There's a chance that the game will get a full-on polish! WLL was made in roughly 2 weeks with very minimal testing as even the majority of the dev team was left in the dark about the game while it was being made, so it's riddled with bugs. When exactly and if it will happen isn't sure or guaranteed, but there's been talk of it before as we still consider this to be an important part of Rejuv's background and therefore deserves to be just as good in terms of gameplay quality as the maingame.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...