Version -1 | Where Love Lies

Jan

1 minute ago, Tomek said:

Can you use pokeballs? I just found ultra ball

It was accidentaly coded.I dont know if you can , but you are not supposed to.

Does anyone know how i can make time pass to the point where its night time so i can get inside Teddy's house in Sheridan? I believe that where we get shuckle but im not sure.

This episode really fleshed out Keta. He was really forgettable for me, but after playing through this it gave him so much character. Keta isn't that random depressed dude that won't give me my second badge anymore. After playing through this and seeing the true ending, its no surprise he is the way he is. He's a memorable character with a very rough backstory, and it really makes his sacrifice appear much more sorrowful and costly. This was very enjoyable to play through ^^ I can only hope we'll get more stuff like this in the future.

Holy damn this was phenomenal, honestly a lot better than the base game XD. Before, Keta just seemed like some edgy guy who was the 2nd gym leader but this episode gave him so much more character development. It was also really sad, even though I knew Taelia and Nora were gonna die their actual death was really sad :(.  Please make more - episodes, maybe one on Madame X when we find out who's under the mask. Also could someone tell me what happens in the true ending? I didn't know where to get all the pokemon and I usually don't do more than 1 run. Thanks

I have to say, when this version was announced I thought it was just a cool addition to the main story, a side quest-like game. I finished it yesterday and damn, it was really, really good, I think this should be a must-play for everyone playing Rejuvenation and honestly, I think I enjoyed it even more than the main story; there were a couple of bugs (which have already been posted) but nothing that can't be fixed by the developers.
I had to come and make my first comment to give my compliments to everyone who worked on this game; yeah, that's how much I liked it.

• Like 1

Sooo hope it's the right thread for this; downloaded the game this morning, and so far (mid chapter 2) it's amazing! I run through some minor errors though, so I'll post them here. I've read someone had the same issues but weren't solved with the patch. These errors are:

walking where you shouldn't (and a honorable mention to the surfing cave)

The teslario fusion

An unexistent NPC talking to you on the bench in gearen

A trainer battling you even if you're on a hill.

bug6.PNG

bug6.1.PNG

bug1.PNG

bug2.PNG

bug3.PNG

bug4.PNG

bug5.PNG

FINALLY got that true ending and I must say, this "side story" is probably the best thing in Pokemon Rejuvenation right now. Or at least the thing I care about the most. It was very much needed and I look forward to seeing where Aelita's journey takes her when before it seemed pretty unimportant. Next I want to replay through the main game and appreciate all the subtle things around Sheridan now.

On that note, where am I suppose to input that code in the main game? I think it said GDC central building but I don't see where I'm suppose to type it in.

Wow.... Just Wow

This game is a masterpiece....

By the end of it I gained massive respect for Keta and learned of his endeavors 

R.i.p Ket... Keneth 

Hope u find your way back to Taelia