Version -1 | Where Love Lies

Jan

Hello! 

I love the story plot so far, very rich in detail, and very thought out! Though I have a concern.

Spoiler

So when I obtained Forretress, it crashed the game. I feel like this is a bug because it's saying that it's a script error for some reason. (Also I don't know if there is a Bug Reporting Thread for this, so I do apologize for posting in the wrong thread. 

pRX5ZqC.png

Huh, I'm not sure why this isn't mentioned but I do have a serious question. So obviously the game is related to the Rejuvenation game, but I am curious how many spoilers to that game there are so if there's a certain point that I should play up to before trying it I'd really like to know about that now just to avoid any major spoilers or twists in the game.

As for the error people are seeing, I am quite familiar with it as well...I've done like 100 of those. I can't remember the exact way it's done in events but uhh...I'm sure it's easy to fix. Basically, that's fancy for Jan dun goofed with an event.

Hello , it me The Rock.This happens in Chapter 2. If you stopped surfing near that spot you immideately get stuck in that rock.

Spoiler

1.png.296b2223222a8488513a5de42d81eed9.png

• Veterans
3 minutes ago, Commander said:

Huh, I'm not sure why this isn't mentioned but I do have a serious question. So obviously the game is related to the Rejuvenation game, but I am curious how many spoilers to that game there are so if there's a certain point that I should play up to before trying it I'd really like to know about that now just to avoid any major spoilers or twists in the game.

As for the error people are seeing, I am quite familiar with it as well...I've done like 100 of those. I can't remember the exact way it's done in events but uhh...I'm sure it's easy to fix. Basically, that's fancy for Jan dun goofed with an event.

It's best to have played V10's content before this as it'll give a bit more context!

• Developers
3 minutes ago, Commander said:

As I said in the main post, the V10 one, you have to play V10's content to fully understand the side episode. The issue is already fixed and patched version is going up shortly. 

• Developers
2 minutes ago, Elios said:

Jan, this will be the only side episode, or maybe you may do another one in the future?

Depends on how this one goes, really! I may have plans for future titles if this one is successful. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jan said:

Depends on how this one goes, really! I may have plans for future titles if this one is successful. 

That´s nice to hear. I mean, the main game is awesome itself, but I really like this new concept of side episodes as well.